Solving Black Discrimination at the Oscars

For quite a awhile an apprentice was little more than a slave that was taught a trade for a period of years.
But the apprentice could leave. They never did because they were learning a trade.

I think a lot of college students would rather work their way through school like my daughter did, than graduate with a ton of debt.

and some slaves were treated well and even give a chance to buy their freedom.

Not all were brutally treated, and not all were able to leave without scares.

abuses and slavery came in many form, even wives might by some be treated as little more than slaves with less rights.

There is slavery even today and its little to do with colour.

For quite a awhile an apprentice was little more than a slave that was taught a trade for a period of years.
But the apprentice could leave. They never did because they were learning a trade.

I think a lot of college students would rather work their way through school like my daughter did, than graduate with a ton of debt.

Not always, they could be bound to the craftsman for several year before they could leave.

One more thought popped into my head. Maybe they should cast roles in a certain proportion so all races are covered. The pool is balanced so the nominations can be balanced as well.

Forum List

Back