Some COVID-19 FACTS Not shared with Americans....WHY?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In the USA...
  • nearly 15% of the 331 million Americans have been tested.
  • Of the nearly 50 million tested, 8% were positive.
  • Of the nearly 4 million positive case, less than 0.034% required hospitalization.
  • Of those that were hospitalized, 0.29% died.
  • 96.369% of the 3,962,380 cases SURVIVE!
The below compilation is done by me from this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 14,889,872 Cases and 614,124 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.12.44 AM.png

I still can't get over the idea you're supposed to wear a piece of cloth over your face, not because it's going to protect you from other people, but because it's going to protect other people from you. It's not supposed to stop you from breathing in particles, but stop you from breathing out particles. Apparently, the particles can only travel one direction in this scenario. How in the world does that make sense? And of course, people in their car with a mask on. Its simply mind boggling.

In the USA...
  • Of the nearly 4 million positive case, less than 0.034% required hospitalization.
The below compilation is done by me from this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 14,889,872 Cases and 614,124 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
View attachment 365646

Quite simply, you're trying to make generalizations and apply them to the country. In other words, you're cherry picking the stats to suit your narrative. If people wanted to do math, they could sit down and come up with these numbers. But with approaching 140K dead, 3.4 million infections and rising, and the resulting 11% unemployment and the inevitable second wave of shutdowns that are coming, who gives a shit? You're not telling the whole story. And you're ignoring what is being reported in the news every day. Hospitals in the south stretched to resource limits, lack of PPE, what this virus does to the body..even in people who don't have to be hospitalized, how easily it can be spread. The fact that children can carry it and infect their parents, grandparents and teacher...without them even knowing it.

I've zero idea for what is to be gained by constantly spouting the same "See, See!!, only X number of people have died!!". You can sit here and put the word SURVIVE into as big a bold as you want. But you don't acknowledge the fact that a lot of these people will never be the same health wise. And I've yet to figure out what your motives are for doing this other than the vain hopes to bolster the re-election chances of You-Know-Who.

I still can't get over the idea you're supposed to wear a piece of cloth over your face, not because it's going to protect you from other people, but because it's going to protect other people from you. It's not supposed to stop you from breathing in particles, but stop you from breathing out particles. Apparently, the particles can only travel one direction in this scenario. How in the world does that make sense? And of course, people in their car with a mask on. Its simply mind boggling.
Exactly. These blue "medical masks," of which I have a few, younger sister game them to me, come in a package with a label on them that clearly states they will NOT protect you from a VIRUS, and these cloth masks, well, they're just an absolute JOKE, not to mention all the people that wear them down under their nose. This mask business is absolutely INSANE.

Last edited:
In the USA...
View attachment 365646

Quite simply, you're trying to make generalizations and apply them to the country. In other words, you're cherry picking the stats to suit your narrative. If people wanted to do math, they could sit down and come up with these numbers. But with approaching 140K dead, 3.4 million infections and rising, and the resulting 11% unemployment and the inevitable second wave of shutdowns that are coming, who gives a shit? You're not telling the whole story. And you're ignoring what is being reported in the news every day. Hospitals in the south stretched to resource limits, lack of PPE, what this virus does to the body..even in people who don't have to be hospitalized, how easily it can be spread. The fact that children can carry it and infect their parents, grandparents and teacher...without them even knowing it.

I've zero idea for what is to be gained by constantly spouting the same "See, See!!, only X number of people have died!!". You can sit here and put the word SURVIVE into as big a bold as you want. But you don't acknowledge the fact that a lot of these people will never be the same health wise. And I've yet to figure out what your motives are for doing this other than the vain hopes to bolster the re-election chances of You-Know-Who.
How convenient.

Exactly. These blue "medical masks," of which I have a few, younger sister game them to me, come in a package with a label on them that clearly states they will NOT protect you from a VIRUS, and these cloth masks, well, they're just an absolute JOKE, not to mention all the people that wear them down under their nose. This mask business is absolutely INSANE.

THANK YOU

I JUST VERBALIZED IN A POST THE OTHER DAY
WHAT YOUR GRAPHIC VISIBLY SHOWS

In the USA...
View attachment 365646

You're the one who's telling only part of the story, shit for brains. Despite more infections being reported, COVID deaths are way down. The 11% unemployment is a result of this insane shutdown. We have plenty of PPE. What the virus does to the body in 99% of cases is nothing.

The evidence shows that the odds of children becoming infected or passing it on to adults is almost zero.

You're a hysteria monger who wants to destroy this country economically so your senile pedophile can win an election.

Last edited:

It used to be optional, but now when I go into Sams Club or Home Depot it's mandatory.

It used to be optional, but now when I go into Sams Club or Home Depot it's mandatory.
I just don't go into those places. They've made their choice and I've made mine.

In the USA...
View attachment 365646

The idea is to hopefully open more people's minds and close the gross malfeasance of information generated by the BIASED MSM that as a proven fact
lost 96% of their donations to Hillary and are still pissed!
Pissed enough to bias WHAT you read/see 7/24 in any fashion to alter people's opinions by altering or hiding FACTS.
The MSM is to present OBJECTIVE information and on the editorial pages their opinions. NOT bias the news to such a degree that idiots believe what
the MSM writes/shows.
Evidently you weren't like me around in 1957 when 116,000 people of the USA 177 million died but there was no closures of schools, businesses. There was also NO 7/24 biased media telling anecdotal stories about rare and exceptional cases. I was around. And there was NO big deal. Nor was there a big deal in 1968 Hong Kong killing 100,000 people of the 205 million Americans .
Again no biased 7/24 cable news that had donated 96% to the losing democrat.

Yeah, no kidding!!

I just don't go into those places. They've made their choice and I've made mine.
Yep... me too.

How do you get groceries?

How do you get groceries?
I live in a tiny little town, and our grocery hasn't succumbed to the stupidity.

In the USA...
View attachment 365646
Not sure how you are arriving at the .034 and .29% figures. Those do not appear to match the data.

In the USA...
View attachment 365646
Not sure how you are arriving at the .034 and .29% figures. Those do not appear to match the data.

OK... 15% of 331 million is 50 million.
8% of 50 million tested positive or 4 million.
of the 50 million tested, 16,616 hospitalization or 0.038%
Now of the 50 million cases that were tested, 143,872 died or 0.29%

In any event... you've not heard these figures though.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
In the USA...
View attachment 365646
The math being done here is very sloppy.

After looking over the numbers for a few minutes, my initial impression is that this poster is that they're confusing current and cumulative data points, specifically in the number of admissions to ICU. Most of their numbers are cumulative, but I think they're only using current ICU admissions instead (instead of cumulative ICU admissions). They're also lumping "mild cases" as any hospitalized case that is not currently in the ICU as "not hospitalized" on occasion,.

Very sloppy and basically pointless work.

In the USA...
View attachment 365646
The math being done here is very sloppy.

After looking over the numbers for a few minutes, my initial impression is that this poster is that they're confusing current and cumulative data points, specifically in the number of admissions to ICU. Most of their numbers are cumulative, but I think they're only using current ICU admissions instead (instead of cumulative ICU admissions). They're also lumping "mild cases" as any hospitalized case that is not currently in the ICU as "not hospitalized" on occasion,.

Very sloppy and basically pointless work.

But MORE substantiation than YOUR GUESSES!!! You offer NO proof! No data...just subjective, uninformed opinion!

Here go to this link and verify the below...supposedly "sloppiness"!!! Coronavirus Update (Live): 14,925,196 Cases and 615,046 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Pretty damn clear when you go to the above LINK!
The headings are: "TOTAL CASES" TOTAL DEATHS... TOTAL RECOVERED... SERIOUS CRITICAL... Pretty specific "CUMULATIVE numbers..Dummy!
So please be a little more judicious in any criticism when you haven't proven yourself in the first place!
Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 10.47.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 10.50.44 AM.png

Forum List

Back