Some democrats calling for party reform.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Not only in the state but the national party as well. I have always said Florida democrats have different issue priorities than the national party and should adjust their strategies to state issues. In this article a state-elected member is calling for a return to basics but a lot more is needed to return Democratic Party back to the issues of the common citizen. A Florida Democratic state lawmaker says the party must 'go back to the basics' in order to reverse recent statewide losses: 'We're very much at the bottom of the bottom'

Not only in the state but the national party as well. I have always said Florida democrats have different issue priorities than the national party and should adjust their strategies to state issues. In this article a state-elected member is calling for a return to basics but a lot more is needed to return Democratic Party back to the issues of the common citizen. A Florida Democratic state lawmaker says the party must 'go back to the basics' in order to reverse recent statewide losses: 'We're very much at the bottom of the bottom'
/——/ Those dems better watch out, and sleep with one eye open. The Swamp doesn’t tolerate straying from the plantation.

Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.

They keep saying that whenever they hit panic level. They're like an abusive spouse who's about to be sent to jail if the cops get called one more time..

Forum List

Back