Some folks are thinking the same as me.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You can't associate revolutionary forces against a foreign monarch with a shitty street gang in 21st Century United States that opposes the operation of a democratic republic and is comprised of traitors.

Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.

Nice dodge.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trump’s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

WELL YOU SEE HERE'S THE DEAL:
  • You didn't see the Republicans running around for a year changing laws and breaking rules to include unsupervised mail in ballots from anyone under any condition for a month before and weeks after an election under the guise of counting votes or Covid protection because they knew that not only was there no cause to do this, going to the poll as usual would be no bigger deal than 100 other things people do every day!
  • And they knew that to do so, if Trump were to win again like that under dubious and specious circumstances with lots of question, that his reelection would ALWAYS BE QUESTIONED and this was undoubtedly HARMFUL to the country! Far, far more harmful than any alleged, potential, theoretical benefit. In fact, this 2020 election turned out to be the BLUEPRINT for everything the 2005 Carter-Baker Commission warned was NOT to do as it would be rife with FRAUD.
So the very fact that the Democrats did this PROVES TWO THINGS:
  1. They didn't give a flying fuck what it did to the harmony of this country.
  2. They felt it was NECESSARY to do to win. And the only way that could be would be if they intended to leverage it to pull off a victory. THAT'S FRAUD.

SO I don't want to hear any bitching or bellyaching from Democrats when things turn to shit now: the Biden Administration and the DNC have WROUGHT all that they shall sow.

Last edited:

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

You obviously have never been in the US Military.

I have.

For your information America's largest militia is the NATIONAL GUARD.

I was in the National Guard for my state.

For your information the National Guard will and does recognize Biden as president.

What you and your pretend soldiers believe makes no difference to anyone.

I bet none of you could even pass basic training in the real largest militia in America. The National Guard.

Your pretend militia has no authority in America and if they ever showed up for a real national emergency they would be laughed out of the area.

But then none of your pretend soldiers would ever show up to help in a national emergency. You all would be hiding under your beds while the real largest militia of the nation will be serving and helping Americans in the emergency.

You and your pretend soldiers are pathetic.

Have fun in your delusions.

Nice dodge.

So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.

They can never answer that question.

Seems like a pretty boring “resistance” if that’s all it is. Ok then.
If you are hoping for blood in the streets you will have to be patient

all the contributing factors exist or will very soon

what I’m referring to is massive government handouts funded by massive borrowing

while at the same time democrats insist on shutting down small businesses and destroy the economic engine that has sustained America for 125 years

at this time we mostly have leftwing losers in the public square with no function in life except to mooch off society and tear things down

Conservative republicans have too much to lose by engaging in such nonsense

but if libs destroy the goose that lays the golden eggs people all over America will become destitute, angry and perhaps violent

Seems like a pretty boring “resistance” if that’s all it is. Ok then.
If you are hoping for blood in the streets you will have to be patient

all the contributing factors exist or will very soon

what I’m referring to is massive government handouts funded by massive borrowing

while at the same time democrats insist on shutting down small businesses and destroy the economic engine that has sustained America for 125 years

at this time we most have leftwing losers with no function in life except to mooch off society and tear things down

Conservative republicans have too much to lose by engaging in such nonsense

but if libs destroy the goose that says the golden eggs people all over America will become destitute, angry and perhaps violent

Yep...
Take away all they've worked for their entire lives what will they have to lose?

These people are going to “resist” against the Biden administration by...VOTING against them???
It starts by voting against the useless republicans who are not doing their job and replacing them with new blood
I'm more concerned with making sure there's shit ton of stimulus waiting to be spent as soon as spring arrives, and covid rates recede and we see at least 30% of us vaccinated, and then moving onto shoring up soc sec and medicare. And still protecting people's abilities to open their own biz and not have medicare for all.

Trump proved incompetent to move the country forward though getting bipartisan agreement. Time to move on.

Nice dodge.

How am I faking bravado? Geez you’re dumb.

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
I'm pretty sure that doesn't actually qualify as "thinking".

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

The Constitution only allows for well-regulated militias.

Groups like these are not going to exist for very much longer.

Treasonous declarations like the above are just providing clear justification for ending these groups.

Forum List

Back