Some good news on Trump

On a better path? What, for like a day and a half? And you're crediting nepotism? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

I agree, Trump has a long way to go. But I believe in giving credit where it's due.

Yet you gave him no credit for getting an extremely qualified judge on SCOTUS or signing a dozen or so bills to kill ridiculous regulations saving the economy almost 100 billion a year. Then there's the more friendly business environment where companies have committed not to leave and in some cases are bringing jobs back from overseas. Could more have been done, yes, but much as already been accomplished and if congress would get their act together much more can be.

The only real reason he and the Rs wanted him is to keep big money in control of our elections.

For the life of me, I'll never understand why you stupid RWNJs agree with Citizen's United but you always vote for it.

The regs he's trashing benefit ONLY the 1% and harm YOU and YOUR family.

No businesses have come back or committed to come back because of anything drumpf has done.

The Rs are doing what they always do - nothing for the country, nothing for the people, everything for the 1%.

And you dumb jerks know it. You always know it. You have always known it.

You keep saying that about Trump he is just for the 1% where is your proof?

All he has been doing or trying to do is for the working men in this country

With anti illegals, to Obama care to the tax code.

Obama did a lot more about undocumented, including deporting more than 2 million.

Taking health care away from working class is not helpful but, every word of trump/ryan care is aimed at actually KILLING working class and poor.

Slashing taxes for the 1% while raising taxes on the rest of us is not helpful.

Suggest you pay more attention to what he and the Rs actually DO and way less attention to their lies. Also suggest you actually READ his so-called "exec orders".

Read what he actually DID to both military and vets. Read what he actually DID to coal miners. Read what he actually DID to US companies here and abroad.

Read where his own products are made. LOL Not one of you idiots has actually read that enormous spread sheet linked in my sig. Nor will you. And if you did, you'd lie about it.

To RWNJs, ignorance is bliss.

:woohoo:

His hiring freeze put veteran's claims for disability on hold. He lifted the federal hiring freeze yesterday, but it's going to be watched carefully to make sure no departments over hire. Drug approvals at FDA came to a slow crawl.

I agree, Trump has a long way to go. But I believe in giving credit where it's due.

Yet you gave him no credit for getting an extremely qualified judge on SCOTUS or signing a dozen or so bills to kill ridiculous regulations saving the economy almost 100 billion a year. Then there's the more friendly business environment where companies have committed not to leave and in some cases are bringing jobs back from overseas. Could more have been done, yes, but much as already been accomplished and if congress would get their act together much more can be.

The only real reason he and the Rs wanted him is to keep big money in control of our elections.

For the life of me, I'll never understand why you stupid RWNJs agree with Citizen's United but you always vote for it.

No businesses have come back or committed to come back because of anything drumpf has done.

The Rs are doing what they always do - nothing for the country, nothing for the people, everything for the 1%.

Obama did a lot more about undocumented, including deporting more than 2 million.

Taking health care away from working class is not helpful but, every word of trump/ryan care is aimed at actually KILLING working class and poor.

Suggest you pay more attention to what he and the Rs actually DO and way less attention to their lies. Also suggest you actually READ his so-called "exec orders".

Read what he actually DID to both military and vets. Read what he actually DID to coal miners. Read what he actually DID to US companies here and abroad.

Read where his own products are made. LOL Not one of you idiots has actually read that enormous spread sheet linked in my sig. Nor will you. And if you did, you'd lie about it.

His hiring freeze put veteran's claims for disability on hold. He lifted the federal hiring freeze yesterday, but it's going to be watched carefully to make sure no departments over hire. Drug approvals at FDA came to a slow crawl.

And your links to support these claims are where?

I guess you spend most of your time on this board, I've seen it on three news stations as well as a couple websites today. If you don't believe me YOU find it.

On a better path? What, for like a day and a half? And you're crediting nepotism? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

What the fuck you talking about since when dicf Trump slash taxes on the rich and raise taxes on the rest? You high?

"He got off to a pretty rocky start, but he seems to be on a better path."

I haven't seen this. Please post a link.

But, he's always been a big mouth, a liar, bloviating and blustering to cover a life time of failures. He's 70yo. He's not going to change.

Could you give a post for his lifetime of failures, wish I could fail the same way ,$3000000000.00 dollars in bank is my kind of failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you spend most of your time on this board, I've seen it on three news stations as well as a couple websites today. If you don't believe me YOU find it.

Here's how it works, you make a claim, YOU back it up.
You claimed the DVA isn't processing disability claims.
You claimed the hiring freeze ended yesterday.
You claimed the FDA drug approvals have slowed to a crawl.
At this point those claims are simply your opinions until you provide facts.

No, this is how it works for me. If I make a claim I have either already read it and confirmed it. If you make a claim about something without a link I go look it up and very rarely demand a link unless that poster keeps demanding one of me. If you have had your nose buried on this board for two days and did not see any other news it's not my fault. So it was on ABC, NBC, Breitbart and the hill. I look at different sources and if the right and the left have it on their news sites I kind of take it may be true. But then again they could all be copying each other. Oh I saw it on WSJ last night.

No, this is how it works for me. If I make a claim I have either already read it and confirmed it. If you make a claim about something without a link I go look it up and very rarely demand a link unless that poster keeps demanding one of me. If you have had your nose buried on this board for two days and did not see any other news it's not my fault. So it was on ABC, NBC, Breitbart and the hill. I look at different sources and if the right and the left have it on their news sites I kind of take it may be true. But then again they could all be copying each other. Oh I saw it on WSJ last night.

So it was on ABC, NBC, Breitbart and the hill.

You made three claims, define it, which is a singular term.

At this point in Obama's presidency, he was wasting tax money on soon-to-fail green energy projects, Solyndra, the "stimulus package", and Cash for Clunkers.

Trump's doing quite alright as far as I can tell.

Forum List

Back