Some happy news for 2019

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ricky Martin and husband Jwan Yosef welcome baby daughter

Ricky Martin has announced the birth of a baby daughter.

The “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer announced the birth of his first child on New Year’s Day.
The singer, who has been married to Jwan Yosef since January 2018, announced in an Instagram post that the pair had welcomed daughter Lucia Martin-Yosef.

Ricky Martin already has two ten-year-old twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born in 2008 via a surrogate.

In an Instagram post, he said: “We are beyond happy to announce that we have become parents to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, Lucia Martin-Yosef.

Congratulations to the happy couple.

The “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer announced the birth of his first child on New Year’s Day.
The singer, who has been married to Jwan Yosef since January 2018, announced in an Instagram post that the pair had welcomed daughter Lucia Martin-Yosef.

Ricky Martin already has two ten-year-old twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born in 2008 via a surrogate.

In an Instagram post, he said: “We are beyond happy to announce that we have become parents to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, Lucia Martin-Yosef.

Hey Tommy, you better get your country in order soon, that Allah ooh akbar is going to be the death of you. 1 is born 3 stabbed. Net -2 Muslims will be the majority in parliament and then you will really be fucked...Rag head lover.

Manchester stabbings: UK police raid house, quiz suspect
LONDON — Police in the English city of Manchester are quizzing a suspect and searching a house for clues about the "terror-related" stabbings of three people at a train station on New Year's Eve.

The attack Monday night by a knife-wielding man yelling Islamic slogans brought terrorism back to Manchester after a 19-month hiatus. It took place at a key transport hub right next to the Manchester Arena, where 22 people were killed in an attack on an Ariana Grande concert in May 2017.

Hey Tommy, you better get your country in order soon, that Allah ooh akbar is going to be the death of you. 1 is born 3 stabbed. Net -2 Muslims will be the majority in parliament and then you will really be fucked...Rag head lover.

LONDON — Police in the English city of Manchester are quizzing a suspect and searching a house for clues about the "terror-related" stabbings of three people at a train station on New Year's Eve.

The attack Monday night by a knife-wielding man yelling Islamic slogans brought terrorism back to Manchester after a 19-month hiatus. It took place at a key transport hub right next to the Manchester Arena, where 22 people were killed in an attack on an Ariana Grande concert in May 2017.

Stay safe you cowardly fuck. 13 gun deaths already this year in the US.

I just wonder how twisted you have to be to not celebrate this event ?

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa…..Gun deaths because of black on black, but you, rag lover, dont see your fucking danger....I laugh at your stupidity...

Of course you would celebrate this disgusting faggotry.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa…..Gun deaths because of black on black, but you, rag lover, dont see your fucking danger....I laugh at your stupidity...
You have no evidence to back that up. Stay in your safe space snowflake.

So, you live your life vicariously through celebrities.

You have no evidence to back that up. Stay in your safe space snowflake.
Lets just say that the odds are definately in my favor for what I said. While the odds arent in your favor for your survival.. Now of course you can convert to Islam that could have your covered...

Not really, but Ricky Martin is a good bloke and I am pleased for him and his partner.

Not really, but Ricky Martin is a good bloke and I am pleased for him and his partner.

Whatever floats your boat. I'm not judging you....this time.

I wonder how long until that little girl is crying for her mommy and her mommy's milk since a baby most definitely can't get such a thing from a guy...or another guy.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I almost fell out of my seat knowing that 2 faggots in England have very little time left before the Radical Muslims catch up with them and do what radicals do. I wonder if they will be tossed off the Parliament building or Tower of London?

I almost fell out of my seat knowing that 2 faggots in England have very little time left before the Radical Muslims catch up with them and do what radicals do. I wonder if they will be tossed off the Parliament building or Tower of London?

Well you wont be there to see it will you ya cowardly fuck ?

Which one gave birth you freak?

Nope, wont be anywhere near that shithole city called London. Why on earth would I go to a place that caters to radical Muslims? I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia, got my fill of Muslims, and I sure dont need to be around their smelly shit anymore. You rag head lover, who wants faggots to die by death from falling...

Nope, wont be anywhere near that shithole city called London. Why on earth would I go to a place that caters to radical Muslims? I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia, got my fill of Muslims, and I sure dont need to be around their smelly shit anymore. You rag head lover, who wants faggots to die by death from falling...
You wont go because you are a scaredy cat. I can smell you from over here.

Forum List

Back