Some media clown just asked Trump if saying the Coronavirus came from China is racist.

Er, he is a racist scumbag. You know that, right? Or just a sock shit stirrer. I kinda hope he is the latter. Nobody can be that dumb in real life.

Dunno where I said he was racist against Jews. As for the rest, politicking at its best....

Are you so egotistical that you believe I went to the trouble of making that meme just for you? This one just covers all the bases and lies told about President Trump.

Question: "The president continues to call this the 'Chinese virus.'"

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It is, it came from China."

Question: "You think it's ok for him to say that?"

Sen. Graham: "Yeah, I do."

:2up: we like it!

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

So who the hell is Lindsey Graham that can make that kind of standards for Americans that hate racism.

Between you and Graham is no difference a Trump die hard supporter. You are racist dog shit. Does it make any difference?

Pathetically you just whine and cry about something so insignificant that it makes you look more foolish than usual. President Trump throws the bait out on the water and you and your fellow America haters rise to it every time.

Is the MERS Virus racist?

Meanwhile, the kenyan lawn jockey was being uber-racist with this offering:

Obama briefed on U.S. MERS cases, White House says

Ouch.... MERS stands for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome

You'd think the little muslim shit would have more sensitive to his buddies. I'm offended..... and need reparations.

Here you are.

Are you forgetting something? Read my post #193.

I ordered you to prove what I was saying are false.
I ordered you where my post was debunked?

Where are they?

Now you are talking nonsense about Obama that has nothing to do with with the topic.

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

So who the hell is Lindsey Graham that can make that kind of standards for Americans that hate racism.

Between you and Graham is no difference a Trump die hard supporter. You are racist dog shit. Does it make any difference?

Pathetically you just whine and cry about something so insignificant that it makes you look more foolish than usual. President Trump throws the bait out on the water and you and your fellow America haters rise to it every time.

Meaning you are racist dog shit. That is why you don’t even know the difference if Chinese Virus is offensive.
Keep it up.

Ex-NBA player Jeremy Lin rips Donald Trump for 'empowering' racism with coronavirus term

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1161161

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

And why should I look foolish?

IM TRASHING ALL THESE RACIST PIECE OF SHIT PEOPLE LIKE YOU?

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

We have enough problems as it is. Then Trump and people like you and the rest here displaying the ugliness of American garbage behavior.

Meanwhile, the kenyan lawn jockey was being uber-racist with this offering:

Ouch.... MERS stands for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome

You'd think the little muslim shit would have more sensitive to his buddies. I'm offended..... and need reparations.

I’m not going to let you get away with this.
Read my post #193 & 215 again.

I’m still waiting.

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

Meaning you are racist dog shit. That is why you don’t even know the difference if Chinese Virus is offensive.
Keep it up.

Ex-NBA player Jeremy Lin rips Donald Trump for 'empowering' racism with coronavirus term

Trump tweets about coronavirus using term 'Chinese Virus'

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

We have enough problems as it is. Then Trump and people like you and the rest here displaying the ugliness of American garbage behavior.

That's right, we have a massive problem with a worldwide pandemic and all good folks like you can do, since President Trump is doing so well, is to whine and moan about the NAME of a virus.

Once again...is the MERS Virus racist?

China sees America as a power in decline, exhausted from decades of imperialist overstretch and war. China wants to dominate the world and build its dominance on the ashes of the existing world order

its stated goal is to be the world's biggest superpower by 2050, and will do anything, ANYTHIIIIIIIIING to achieve its goal

“Given the Trump administration’s long record of statements and actions on immigration, immigrants and issues of race…use of this term can’t but be interpreted as xenophobic and tinged with racist overtones.”

Trump Defends Using ‘Chinese Virus’ Label, Ignoring Growing Criticism

Of course it’s racist – given the fact Trump is a racist.

How is Trump a racist you doofus? He has been in the public eye for decade after decade, been friends and a guest of Oprah, all the late night comedians, had his own shows on NBC, been a guest star on Saturday Night LIve....over and over again, been given awards and honors by Jesse Jackson and other Civil Rights groups...

And then, he decides to run for President against hilary clinton......and over night he becomes a racist.....

You guys are morons.

And, moron.......the entire press core called it the Wuhan or Chinese Virus before they decided to call Trump a racist for using it..........

this video from the Andrew Klavan podcast, starting at the 16:10 mark shows every single member of the press calling it either the Wuhan Virus, or the Chinese Virus before they decided to say it was Racist because Trump used the term Foreign virus and Chinese Virus....that is how fucking dishonest the press is and you are....

Every single member of the television press corp. you moron.......called it the Wuhan Virus or Chinese Virus.....which is where it originated....you dope.

From CNN to MSNBC and even that hag Christiana Amanpour calls it the Wuhan Virus.........

Oh please. Trump is a well know racist.

You are a racist dog. How would you know the difference?

Wrong. YOU are the racist.

I’m fighting racist people here like you. I’m a racist? That’s funny.

I don't know if you're a racist, but you are a sleazy lying dumbass.

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

Labeling the virus accurately is "racist?" Those who say that are doing the bidding of the communist Chinese government. They are traitors and scumbags.

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

And why should I look foolish?

IM TRASHING ALL THESE RACIST PIECE OF SHIT PEOPLE LIKE YOU?
You're defending the communist Chinese government. You're a traitor and an anti-American piece of shit.

No. I'm not a Democrat. I have voted for both left and right candidates in the past where I live. Depends on the candidate and the party's policies at the time of the election. I am not an ideologue when it comes to politics.

In other words, you have no core values. Got it!

I absolutely have core values. Just because you live in a black and white world.
For example. I believe in gun control. What side of the political spectrum does that put me on?
I am anti abortion, but believe a woman has the right to choose. Where does that put me?
I'm for gays having equal rights.
I am against affirmative action.

I could go on. Just because you live in a myopic world, doesn't mean I do.
You're obviously a leftwing idiot.

BTW, you can't be for a woman's right to choose and be anti-abortion at the same time. Being for a "woman's right to choose" means you are for abortion.

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

You don't hate racism. You hate America and the truth.

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

Keep it up.

Oh no.... not a tree hockey felon! You're wanting me to be lectured by someone with 1/10th the education of me because he could put a ball into a round hoop?

LOL, you're a twisted fuck. Here's what you need.... look on Ebay...

blow-up-barack-sex-doll.jpeg

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

Are you really this stupid that you don’t even know you are a racist dog?
Asian people cares. That is why they called it Covid 19.

Do you know the difference of ALL Asians? I don’t.

So if any of you racist piece of shit attack an Asian in the streets because that is already happening. That is acceptable? Why not bring ropes?

Trumpy supporters are the most ignorant and dummiest form of Americans in this planet.

I DON’T LIKE RACIST DOG SHIT PEOPLE. WE have enough problems as it is then you and this unfit fucking president and you promoting racism.

You expect Trump will be attacked.
Please provide links to these attacks that have been proven they were caused by this virus originating in China.

See post #105. Read do not stare at it.
Um, one link was from early Feb..................

The other two are opinion pieces who have less evidence than your post.

You lose.

Please up your pathetic game, Loser.:iyfyus.jpg:

One link? How about the other 2?

Trump just started his xenophobic racist attacks against Asian. That means more attacks are coming. Pay attention.

You are defending the ugly part of American racism behavior where you belong. We have enough problems as it is. Then you have this moron adding saying nonsense. That is why they called it Covid-19.

I’m sure you don’t care how Trump offended the Asian American communities. Good for Trump.

You are a pathetic loser like Trump.
why is that important?

I'm not confused, brother. Since you admit you know it came from Wuhan, then why not call it the Wuhan virus? Where did SARS-2003 come from? Only about 250 miles from where this Covid came.
isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

There’s no one protecting China but it could have been nice if they are our friends so we could have learned from them before it reach US. But we treated them as an enemy by Trump and supporters standard.

Trump sabotage the Coronavirus pandemic. Why?
1. He disbanded the NSC pandemic system in May 2018 because of ignorance. Designed to handle pandemic like this. That was created to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistakes during the Ebola outbreak. Now we are starting from scratch trying to figure out what is needed.

2. Down played and mocking the CV for 2 weeks listening to Hannity and Limbaugh before getting serious. At the same time very busy pointing fingers and politicizing the CV.

OMG son, you are dumber than snot. Were you home-schooled out of the back of your uncle's dildo shop?

Everything you are barking about has been bunked.... debunked... and quadruple-debunked. Are you locked up with limited tv privileges? Is the channel stuck on Ofrah?

I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy... I want to study you further...

I’m impressed with your post. LOL.
REALLY? I mean really?

Instead of giving me your ignorance and low class idiotic nonsense post. Why not just prove it?

Show me a proof where my post was debunked. Show me what I’m saying is false. Prove it. I’ll wait.
There’s no one protecting China but it could have been nice if they are our friends so we could have learned from them before it reach US. But we treated them as an enemy by Trump and supporters standard.

then why did they accuse our military? It's fks like you that ignore facts, actual data available to read. and see you are wrong, you should really take your own advice bubba.

BTW, it started in China, like the Spanish flu started in Spain and German Measles started in Germany.

isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Trump sabotage the Coronavirus pandemic. Why?
1. He disbanded the NSC pandemic system in May 2018 because of ignorance. Designed to handle pandemic like this. That was created to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistakes during the Ebola outbreak. Now we are starting from scratch trying to figure out what is needed.

2. Down played and mocking the CV for 2 weeks listening to Hannity and Limbaugh before getting serious. At the same time very busy pointing fingers and politicizing the CV.

OMG son, you are dumber than snot. Were you home-schooled out of the back of your uncle's dildo shop?

Everything you are barking about has been bunked.... debunked... and quadruple-debunked. Are you locked up with limited tv privileges? Is the channel stuck on Ofrah?

I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy... I want to study you further...

I’m impressed with your post. LOL.
REALLY? I mean really?

Instead of giving me your ignorance and low class idiotic nonsense post. Why not just prove it?

Show me a proof where my post was debunked. Show me what I’m saying is false. Prove it. I’ll wait.

then why did they accuse our military? It's fks like you that ignore facts, actual data available to read. and see you are wrong, you should really take your own advice bubba.

BTW, it started in China, like the Spanish flu started in Spain and German Measles started in Germany.

Mister President you are a racist to imply this is the wuhan or china virus!

Orwell thought he was pushing the limits. But he actually toned down the breathtaking revisionism of the left. And yes the Media feels itself more aligned with Communist china than with Americans.
#wuhan #china

china virus.png

Forum List

Back