Some media clown just asked Trump if saying the Coronavirus came from China is racist.

huh? what the fk does that mean? this is one virus, and it came from Wuhan China. fact. we are treating our economic and medical position over that one virus. you seem confused.

I'm not confused, brother. Since you admit you know it came from Wuhan, then why not call it the Wuhan virus? Where did SARS-2003 come from? Only about 250 miles from where this Covid came.
isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

There’s no one protecting China but it could have been nice if they are our friends so we could have learned from them before it reach US. But we treated them as an enemy by Trump and supporters standard.

Trump sabotage the Coronavirus pandemic. Why?
1. He disbanded the NSC pandemic system in May 2018 because of ignorance. Designed to handle pandemic like this. That was created to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistakes during the Ebola outbreak. Now we are starting from scratch trying to figure out what is needed.

2. Down played and mocking the CV for 2 weeks listening to Hannity and Limbaugh before getting serious. At the same time very busy pointing fingers and politicizing the CV.

OMG son, you are dumber than snot. Were you home-schooled out of the back of your uncle's dildo shop?

Everything you are barking about has been bunked.... debunked... and quadruple-debunked. Are you locked up with limited tv privileges? Is the channel stuck on Ofrah?

I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy... I want to study you further...

I’m impressed with your post. LOL.
REALLY? I mean really?

Instead of giving me your ignorance and low class idiotic nonsense post. Why not just prove it?

Show me a proof where my post was debunked. Show me what I’m saying is false. Prove it. I’ll wait.

No it’s because they are rabbid animals deranged and ask questions like what do you think about kungflu! ? Lol

So you don’t want to question Trump ineptness?
Remember your boy downplayed and mocking this CV for 2 weeks before he get serious. That shows how dumb is this president.
No ask real questions! Like hey 90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, what are you doing about it? Latinos are lowering wages in black neighborhoods what are you doing about it.. those are real questions,, not kungflu lol

You are dumb.

So you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?

Er, he is a racist scumbag. You know that, right? Or just a sock shit stirrer. I kinda hope he is the latter. Nobody can be that dumb in real life.
Aren’t you a democrat? You are the definition of racist

You are a very good example of moron. If I were you STFU. You are not making any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren’t you a democrat? You are the definition of racist

No. I'm not a Democrat. I have voted for both left and right candidates in the past where I live. Depends on the candidate and the party's policies at the time of the election. I am not an ideologue when it comes to politics.
Another anti republican denying he’s a democrat lol

I like some of the moderate Republican planks. The current moron in the WH doesn't represent normal Repubs.
The greatest president ever?

Wrong. Worst president ever.

“Given the Trump administration’s long record of statements and actions on immigration, immigrants and issues of race…use of this term can’t but be interpreted as xenophobic and tinged with racist overtones.”

Trump Defends Using ‘Chinese Virus’ Label, Ignoring Growing Criticism

Of course it’s racist – given the fact Trump is a racist.

How is Trump a racist you doofus? He has been in the public eye for decade after decade, been friends and a guest of Oprah, all the late night comedians, had his own shows on NBC, been a guest star on Saturday Night LIve....over and over again, been given awards and honors by Jesse Jackson and other Civil Rights groups...

And then, he decides to run for President against hilary clinton......and over night he becomes a racist.....

You guys are morons.

And, moron.......the entire press core called it the Wuhan or Chinese Virus before they decided to call Trump a racist for using it..........

this video from the Andrew Klavan podcast, starting at the 16:10 mark shows every single member of the press calling it either the Wuhan Virus, or the Chinese Virus before they decided to say it was Racist because Trump used the term Foreign virus and Chinese Virus....that is how fucking dishonest the press is and you are....

Every single member of the television press corp. you moron.......called it the Wuhan Virus or Chinese Virus.....which is where it originated....you dope.

From CNN to MSNBC and even that hag Christiana Amanpour calls it the Wuhan Virus.........

Oh please. Trump is a well know racist.

You are a racist dog. How would you know the difference?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

Are you really this stupid that you don’t even know you are a racist dog?
Asian people cares. That is why they called it Covid 19.

Do you know the difference of ALL Asians? I don’t.

So if any of you racist piece of shit attack an Asian in the streets because that is already happening. That is acceptable? Why not bring ropes?

Trumpy supporters are the most ignorant and dummiest form of Americans in this planet.

I DON’T LIKE RACIST DOG SHIT PEOPLE. WE have enough problems as it is then you and this unfit fucking president and you promoting racism.

You expect Trump will be attacked.
Please provide links to these attacks that have been proven they were caused by this virus originating in China.

See post #105. Read do not stare at it.
Um, one link was from early Feb..................

The other two are opinion pieces who have less evidence than your post.

You lose.

Please up your pathetic game, Loser.:iyfyus.jpg:

One link? How about the other 2?

Trump just started his xenophobic racist attacks against Asian. That means more attacks are coming. Pay attention.

You are defending the ugly part of American racism behavior where you belong. We have enough problems as it is. Then you have this moron adding saying nonsense. That is why they called it Covid-19.

I’m sure you don’t care how Trump offended the Asian American communities. Good for Trump.

You are a pathetic loser like Trump.
Like I said (if you could read) the other two are opinion pieces from far left hack sites.

Please try to keep up, Simpleton.:iyfyus.jpg:

You know....what this President has to put up day in and day out, when facing those creatures foaming at the mouth, corrupt, faked clowns that call themselves "press" is almost unbelievable!

President Trump must have superhuman strength, may he be always blessed and protected!:thup:

Jyi7Ms0.jpg

That is his job isn’t it? In reality Trump should just stay out of the press conference CV update then let Pence do the talking.

Why? Knowing Trump is a fucking LIAR what he is saying is almost hard to believe. No credibilities. None.

So you prefer his 2 brothers Hannity and Limbaugh asking questions? Or your favorite gatewaypundit.

You know....what this President has to put up day in and day out, when facing those creatures foaming at the mouth, corrupt, faked clowns that call themselves "press" is almost unbelievable!

President Trump must have superhuman strength, may he be always blessed and protected!:thup:

Jyi7Ms0.jpg

That is his job isn’t it? In reality Trump should just stay out of the press conference CV update then let Pence do the talking.

Why? Knowing Trump is a fucking LIAR what he is saying is almost hard to believe. No credibilities. None.

So you prefer his 2 brothers Hannity and Limbaugh asking questions? Or your favorite gatewaypundit.
And if President Trump didn't show up every day at the briefing you would piss, moan, whine, and cry about that too you fucking hack moron.

“Given the Trump administration’s long record of statements and actions on immigration, immigrants and issues of race…use of this term can’t but be interpreted as xenophobic and tinged with racist overtones.”

How is Trump a racist you doofus? He has been in the public eye for decade after decade, been friends and a guest of Oprah, all the late night comedians, had his own shows on NBC, been a guest star on Saturday Night LIve....over and over again, been given awards and honors by Jesse Jackson and other Civil Rights groups...

And then, he decides to run for President against hilary clinton......and over night he becomes a racist.....

You guys are morons.

And, moron.......the entire press core called it the Wuhan or Chinese Virus before they decided to call Trump a racist for using it..........

this video from the Andrew Klavan podcast, starting at the 16:10 mark shows every single member of the press calling it either the Wuhan Virus, or the Chinese Virus before they decided to say it was Racist because Trump used the term Foreign virus and Chinese Virus....that is how fucking dishonest the press is and you are....

Every single member of the television press corp. you moron.......called it the Wuhan Virus or Chinese Virus.....which is where it originated....you dope.

From CNN to MSNBC and even that hag Christiana Amanpour calls it the Wuhan Virus.........

Wrong. YOU are the racist.

No. I'm not a Democrat. I have voted for both left and right candidates in the past where I live. Depends on the candidate and the party's policies at the time of the election. I am not an ideologue when it comes to politics.

In other words, you have no core values. Got it!

I absolutely have core values. Just because you live in a black and white world.
For example. I believe in gun control. What side of the political spectrum does that put me on?
I am anti abortion, but believe a woman has the right to choose. Where does that put me?
I'm for gays having equal rights.
I am against affirmative action.

I could go on. Just because you live in a myopic world, doesn't mean I do.

Er, he is a racist scumbag. You know that, right? Or just a sock shit stirrer. I kinda hope he is the latter. Nobody can be that dumb in real life.

Dunno where I said he was racist against Jews. As for the rest, politicking at its best....
Why would he "politic" before he ever ran for office?

You don't have to be a politician to be political. My workplace is full of politics without a politician being in sight.

Jyi7Ms0.jpg

Oh lookie. Trump talking to his Deplorable base.

Are you really this stupid that you don’t even know you are a racist dog?
Asian people cares. That is why they called it Covid 19.

Do you know the difference of ALL Asians? I don’t.

So if any of you racist piece of shit attack an Asian in the streets because that is already happening. That is acceptable? Why not bring ropes?

Trumpy supporters are the most ignorant and dummiest form of Americans in this planet.

I DON’T LIKE RACIST DOG SHIT PEOPLE. WE have enough problems as it is then you and this unfit fucking president and you promoting racism.

You expect Trump will be attacked.
Please provide links to these attacks that have been proven they were caused by this virus originating in China.

See post #105. Read do not stare at it.
Um, one link was from early Feb..................

The other two are opinion pieces who have less evidence than your post.

You lose.

Please up your pathetic game, Loser.:iyfyus.jpg:

One link? How about the other 2?

Trump just started his xenophobic racist attacks against Asian. That means more attacks are coming. Pay attention.

You are defending the ugly part of American racism behavior where you belong. We have enough problems as it is. Then you have this moron adding saying nonsense. That is why they called it Covid-19.

I’m sure you don’t care how Trump offended the Asian American communities. Good for Trump.

You are a pathetic loser like Trump.
Like I said (if you could read) the other two are opinion pieces from far left hack sites.

Please try to keep up, Simpleton.:iyfyus.jpg:

Is that mean you are not a racist?

You guys are morons.

Wrong. YOU are the racist.

I’m fighting racist people here like you. I’m a racist? That’s funny.

Question: "The president continues to call this the 'Chinese virus.'"

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It is, it came from China."

Question: "You think it's ok for him to say that?"

Sen. Graham: "Yeah, I do."

:2up: we like it!

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

Jyi7Ms0.jpg

And if President Trump didn't show up every day at the briefing you would piss, moan, whine, and cry about that too you fucking hack moron.

Read my post. Do not stare at it.
I prefer orange dude just stay away from the picture. He doesn’t have the credibility anyway. Why bother?

Question: "The president continues to call this the 'Chinese virus.'"

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It is, it came from China."

Question: "You think it's ok for him to say that?"

Sen. Graham: "Yeah, I do."

:2up: we like it!

· Mar 19, 2020
The Hill on Twitter

So who the hell is Lindsey Graham that can make that kind of standards for Americans that hate racism.

Between you and Graham is no difference a Trump die hard supporter. You are racist dog shit. Does it make any difference?

Forum List

Back