Some media clown just asked Trump if saying the Coronavirus came from China is racist.

I think we should name the dumbass virus the jc456 virus.
I love it when I win. you all are so weak. never anything of value in here. your lack of country is soooooo noted.
Lack of country? I have been concerned for our country because too many Trump minions are not taking this virus seriously enough. They are jeopardizing our country; our citizens health and our economic system.
You and your buddies are more concerned about Trump's reputation than our country's welfare. You are more concerned with blaming the virus on someone or something than taking the actions to slow and stop the virus.
I love my country and I am sad to see individuals like you given a larger voice through a Trump Presidency.
Hmmmm............seems to me all you are worried about is blaming Trump.

GOD BLESS AMERICA...........LAND THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am blaming each individual citizen who does not do what is required to slow and contain the virus. Above, I am drawing attention to a group of Trump minions that fall into that category. I am blaming the minions, not Trump. I have pointed out that some of the minions have not changed their tone even after Trump has. The ultimate dumbasses.
But there are plenty of people of all political leanings that are not doing what is required and we will all suffer from their inaction.

You didn't post this:

Maybe we should call it the Trump virus
I said name it because Trump is leading the fight in the US not because he caused it. Viruses are named for many reasons as I pointed out.

I love it when I win. you all are so weak. never anything of value in here. your lack of country is soooooo noted.
Lack of country? I have been concerned for our country because too many Trump minions are not taking this virus seriously enough. They are jeopardizing our country; our citizens health and our economic system.
You and your buddies are more concerned about Trump's reputation than our country's welfare. You are more concerned with blaming the virus on someone or something than taking the actions to slow and stop the virus.
I love my country and I am sad to see individuals like you given a larger voice through a Trump Presidency.

I am blaming each individual citizen who does not do what is required to slow and contain the virus. Above, I am drawing attention to a group of Trump minions that fall into that category. I am blaming the minions, not Trump. I have pointed out that some of the minions have not changed their tone even after Trump has. The ultimate dumbasses.
But there are plenty of people of all political leanings that are not doing what is required and we will all suffer from their inaction.

You didn't post this:

I said name it because Trump is leading the fight in the US not because he caused it. Viruses are named for many reasons as I pointed out.
All right wingers in this forum should call it the Wuhan flu because TDS morons hate it. Eventually it may catch on.

You didn't post this:

All right wingers in this forum should call it the Wuhan flu because TDS morons hate it. Eventually it may catch on.
I personally do not care what you call it. But Trump says he is very good friends with President Xi. After this is all over, President Xi may think Trump is a huge asshole making negotiations on our trade war more difficult.

Basically, in a time of crisis, he is being a prick and covering his ass

Don’t want it called TRUMPvirus do we?
The governors of NY and California said Trump is doing a fine job of dealing with this pandemic. So why would we call it
Trump virus?

It has a name Coronavirus......why would anyone call it Chinese virus?

Trump is the President
We look to him for leadership

Why would he confuse things by calling it China Virus?

It has a name Coronavirus......why would anyone call it Chinese virus?
So did "Swine flu"......why didn't everyone refer to it as H1N!?

The origin of the virus is China. Wu Han was the fist major outbreak. Are we supposed to ignore now the plain facts of things because some leftist toadstools want to bitch about something?

Trump is the President

Trump hasn't confused anything. China is responsible for the outbreak by concealing, ignoring and then lying about it in it's vital early stages.
Gosh...it would be a shame if China was to have to bear some responsibility for what it inflicted on the world.

Pull your Pampers up, you whiny jackass.

You didn't post this:

I personally do not care what you call it. But Trump says he is very good friends with President Xi. After this is all over, President Xi may think Trump is a huge asshole making negotiations on our trade war more difficult.
after Xi accused the US military for it? You think that was ok huh?

You didn't post this:

Xi did not accuse the US military. It was a Chinese official but not their leader. I am sure Xi knew about the claim and probably approved it but he is smart enough to know after this is over and he talks to Trump he can say it was not me.
The Chinese were slime for doing so. But we are not China. I understand why Trump wants to call it the Chinese virus but he needs to consider the unintended consequence for Chinese Americans and Chinese negotiations after this is over.

You didn't post this:
Xi did not accuse the US military. It was a Chinese official but not their leader. I am sure Xi knew about the claim and probably approved it but he is smart enough to know after this is over and he talks to Trump he can say it was not me.
The Chinese were slime for doing so. But we are not China. I understand why Trump wants to call it the Chinese virus but he needs to consider the unintended consequence for Chinese Americans and Chinese negotiations after this is over.
Hahaha hahaha yeah, you go with that

You didn't post this:
We aren’t China. China’s where it started. That’s merely a fact

What is more important? Political Correctness or overcoming Coronavirus?

It's a virus that originated in China. I think some believe it is Trump (yet again) being unnecessarily antagonistic. Me? I don't think he has the sophistication to even know he's been rude.
Why do you ignore the fact Trump was responding to China lying about this starting with our military?

You are siding with the Chicoms over the USA. Pathetic.

Oh, the Chinese can take their share of the blame for sure. I don't trust any of the numbers coming out of China. Italy's numbers seem askew, too. Maybe they're reporting all deaths linked with flu/colds etc not just those with Coronavirus. Korea seems to be keeping a lid on it.

Er, he is a racist scumbag. You know that, right? Or just a sock shit stirrer. I kinda hope he is the latter. Nobody can be that dumb in real life.

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

Trump is the President

Trump hasn't confused anything. China is responsible for the outbreak by concealing, ignoring and then lying about it in it's vital early stages.
Gosh...it would be a shame if China was to have to bear some responsibility for what it inflicted on the world.

Pull your Pampers up, you whiny jackass.
The Chinese people are to blame too, not just their government.

No. I'm not a Democrat. I have voted for both left and right candidates in the past where I live. Depends on the candidate and the party's policies at the time of the election. I am not an ideologue when it comes to politics.

In other words, you have no core values. Got it!

Forum List

Back