Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

But the point is NO ONE has been charged with insurrection or sedition over Jan 6.

{...
A member of right-wing militia group Oath Keepers pleaded guilty on Wednesday to felony conspiracy and obstruction charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.
...}

You're lying again, ya pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

Eleven members of that violent mob of domestic terrorists have been charged with "seditious conspiracy."

Did you read your own response? I did. No. It wasn’t an insurrection as the legal definition clearly shows. Thanks for playing. But you’re clearly unwilling to face reality. Do you understand that you explained nothing? No. It wasn’t an insurrection as the legal definition clearly shows. Dude, wake your retarded ass up. That's not an argument of substance. You could have manufactured a more intelligent argument, had you said my shoes were ugly.
I can’t help your lack of comprehension. You’re dumber than even most of your retarded libtard buddies. It’s not an argument. It’s a statement of fact. There was no insurrection because the law that defines an insurrection doesn’t apply to the minimal shit that did happen.

That is a lie.
There was no significant violence except by the police.
There were no weapons, or any indicator of any illegal intent.

You're lying again, ya pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

Over a hundred cops were injured and one was nearly killed; beaten to the point of falling unconscious, suffering a heart attack and a brain injury when a taser was used on his neck.

What do you seek to gain by lying in virtually every post you make? Is this good for motherland Russia?

Feel obligated to find the part that says that it’s ok to shoot a trespasser, you complete fucking idiot.

Dumbfuck, she was shot for becoming an immediate threat to lawmakers, not for trespassing.

I can’t help your lack of comprehension. You’re dumber than even most of your retarded libtard buddies. It’s not an argument. It’s a statement of fact. There was no insurrection because the law that defines an insurrection doesn’t apply to the minimal shit that did happen.

Bullshit. The actions of that violent mob of domestic terrorists meets the very definition of the word...

insurrection

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

There were no charges yet of insurrection as that crime carries a maximum penalty of 10 years; whereas charging them with Obstruction of an Official Proceeding is easier to prove in court and carries a maximum penalty of 20 years.

"....whereas charging them with Obstruction of an Official Proceeding is easier to prove in court and carries a maximum penalty of 20 years.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You know, I think most all patriotic and responsible Amerias...who keep a financial eye out for cost/benefit dynamics when it comes to our taxes....has got to admire the pragmatism of charging them with 'Obstruciton' vs. the more 'esoteric' explantion that "insurrection' requires.

That, in my opinion, is good governance.
And good financial management.
So good on the DOJ.
And good on us.

The fact the police have not been charges only shows the extent of the criminality.
Get charged for doing their job??? Don't make me laugh. Your the only fool who thinks it was murder. The courts don't. Doesn't that give you an inkling you are wrong?
Of course not. Youre a godbothering republican.

That is a lie.
There was no significant violence except by the police.
There were no weapons, or any indicator of any illegal intent.
xz8hodcjcii71.jpg

From Reuters this morning:

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. federal prosecutors on Monday are expected to make closing arguments in the first jury trial of someone charged with joining in the Jan. 6, 2021 assault on the Capitol by Donald Trump's supporters.

Justice Department lawyers will wrap up their case against Guy Reffitt of Texas, the first of some 750 people charged with joining in the riot to face trial in Washington.

The charges against Reffitt include carrying a semi-automatic handgun while on Capitol grounds and obstructing justice by threatening his children with harm if they reported him to authorities."

Well, this next ain't exactly "January 6th"......but this thread is the closest thing currently going about 'Stop-the-Steal'.

And I personally find the story ( a taster below).....encouraging.
I was raised myself, and I think I raised my family under the ethic that 'actions beget consequences and accountability'. If your actions provided good.....you will be, and were, recognized, as an incentive to continue.
But if your actions didn't provide good.....then the reward is/was different. A disincentive, so to speak.
It worked for me. It seemingly has worked for my family.

So this news about the "65 Project" is heartening.

"On Monday, a new organization, the 65Project — so named for the number of frivolous lawsuits filed seeking to contest the results of the 2020 election — debuted. It announced its mission: Find all the lawyers who violated their professional responsibilities in the wake of the election and ensure they face discipline, including possible disbarment.

Rudolph W. Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in New York and D.C. Other lawyers, including Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood, were sanctioned by a federal judge in Michigan for their frivolous suits. A federal judge in Colorado sanctioned two lawyers for bringing their meritless actions. In all these cases, the lawyers did not exercise due diligence to investigate whether the claims they were bringing were true.

John Eastman, author of the infamous memos suggesting how to overturn the election, is being investigated by the State Bar of California. But what has been missing until now is an exhaustive search and discipline for all the attorneys who violated their oaths. That’s the gap the 65Project intends to fill."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Accountability'......is a good thing.
Think of it as 'transparency'.
Let Americans know who did what, and was it proper, or improper.
If the lawyers did everything right.....that should be recognized.
If they didn't.......that too should be recognized.
Accountability is a good thing.

The truth? You can't handle the truth! The truth is that millions of Americans did-and continue to-believe that the election was a sham and no one has proven otherwise. They have as much of a right to their own opinions as you do. Let's see some proof of your own conspiracy theories. All you are doing is stirring a pot that is already threatening to boil over.

They weren’t there just to be heard. They were there to be amassive mob as a weapon to force Mike Pence to not certify the votes from seven states where a lot of black voters would’ve been disenfranchised. I don’t care what side of the political spectrum you are on ;
But you are okay with disenfranchising the white voters who supported Trump?

The truth? You can't handle the truth! The truth is that millions of Americans did-and continue to-believe that the election was a sham and no one has proven otherwise. They have as much of a right to their own opinions as you do. Let's see some proof of your own conspiracy theories. All you are doing is stirring a pot that is already threatening to boil over.
You can calling the election a sham, but rather than keep saying that but wouldn't it be better to actually prove it. I'm sorry but you said it yourself, " you can't handle the truth ", so you keep believing in a lie instead.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You can calling the election a sham, but rather than keep saying that but wouldn't it be better to actually prove it. I'm sorry but you said it yourself, " you can't handle the truth ", so you keep believing in a lie instead.
Are you willing to watch 2000 Mules?

Yes, lots of people believe the big lie. Those people will never believe differently. If facts, and reason ment anything to them, they would have never fallen for that conspiracy theory to start with. Just because you are in a croud of crazies doesn't mean you aren't crazy.

Forum List

Back