Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

It's OK to admit you're a gay man who likes playing dress-up with your cat.

LOL

Maybe for gay men who dress up their cats. Is that what you are? I'm neither gay nor do I own a cat. That's a rather bizarre fetish you exhibit.

LOL

Maybe for gay men who dress up their cats. Is that what you are? I'm neither gay nor do I own a cat. That's a rather bizarre fetish you exhibit.
LOL

It was you posting photos of playing dress-up with your cat. You couldnt help but scream out your fetish. It's OK to be gay. Would you like to come out in this thread?

Last edited:
LOL

It was you posting photos of playing dress-up with your cat. You couldnt help but scream out your fetish. It's OK to be gay. Would you like to come out in this thread?

LOL

I did no such thing. What a pity you're too fucked in the head to make a lucid post.

:itsok:

LOL

I did no such thing. What a pity you're too fucked in the head to make a lucid post.

:itsok:
LOL. You're floating a conspiracy theory about what you posted.

You can announce your gay'ness. Playing Dress up with you pet is nothing to be ashamed of. There is probably a small audience for it but in terms of a fetish, you do you.

LOL. You're floating a conspiracy theory about what you posted.

You can announce your gay'ness. Playing Dress up with you pet is nothing to be ashamed of. There is probably a small audience for it but in terms of a fetish, you do you.

LOLOL

I posted nothing about a cat or about a homosexual. I'm not responsible for your bizarre fetishes.

LOLOL

I posted nothing about a cat or about a homosexual. I'm not responsible for your bizarre fetishes.
LOLOL.

Your playing dress up with a pet is just a little creepy. There are probably focus groups which can assist you with your fetish. Don't be shy about coming out as a homo.

LOLOL.

Your playing dress up with a pet is just a little creepy. There are probably focus groups which can assist you with your fetish. Don't be shy about coming out as a homo.

LOL

You already proved you're delusional. Your defective brain thought I posted a cat.

:cuckoo:

LOL

You already proved you're delusional. Your defective brain thought I posted a cat.

:cuckoo:
LOLOL

Your already proved you're weird by playing dress up with your pet. That's so cute. Did you have a coming out party at the same time?

Forum List

Back