Some of the reasons why Americans of all political backgrounds oppose funding and supporting Ukraine.

Common sense.

You don't have common sense, you have complete ignorance on the topic with a side of Russian propaganda someone pumped you full of. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Go get some serious evidence $17 billion was corruptly spent, THEN make loud claims like that.

Last edited:
A senile elderly man with OBVIOUS cognitive decline becoming President has a LOT to do with why Putin invaded.

Yea…Putin made A LOT of wrong assumptions when he invaded Ukraine

Biden was weak
NATO was weak
Ukraine was weak
His Army was strong

Yea…Putin made A LOT of wrong assumptions when he invaded Ukraine

Biden was weak
NATO was weak
Ukraine was weak
His Army was strong
Biden IS weak.... uhh... China?? Helllooo?

Putin is an idiot. Always was an idiot.
Totally honest, my biggest complaint here is I am sick of America always being the one that has to finance everything alone. You realize how much more money we would have if the rest of NATO nations did their part??
And I also don't like handing over $100 Billion of OUR money to yet another backwater nation that is probably going to use all that money to line their own pockets and end up going against us in the future.
I don't have the answers in this. I don't. And neither does anyone else here.
I am just weary of one conflict after another and another and another where $100's billions of our money is tossed all over the world while our "partners" toss coins.

A possible reason for Russia’s ill-preparation for the invasion was that it expected Ukraine to fold immediately upon the start of the invasion. They did not anticipate the need for additional food supplies as they believed it would end very quickly. However, this was not the case as Ukraine had stalemated the more powerful Russian army at their own game with smart fighting across all fronts.

The most likely cause of the expired rations being sent to their troops is theft. Corruption is rampant in the Russian army. Pay is low and the opportunities to steal are met with ready customers on the black market

Russian military leadership has been piss poor too.

I saw an interview with a Ukrainian soldier who defended Kyiv's airport, very early in the war, against an assault by Russian paratroppers.

He said that Russian helicopters were trying to land right on the airport tarmac to deploy the paratroopers. They made easy targets for the Ukrainians. The Ukrainians found out that the could shoot down the helicopters with concentrated small arms fire.

I've never been in the military, but I know that you do not land your paratroopers in an open space under enemy fire. Specialized troops are useless when they're packed in a helicopter like sardines. You land them a mile or so away from the enemy so they can deploy, get organized and proceed with the attack.

Biden IS weak.... uhh... China?? Helllooo?

Putin is an idiot. Always was an idiot.
Totally honest, my biggest complaint here is I am sick of America always being the one that has to finance everything alone. You realize how much more money we would have if the rest of NATO nations did their part??
And I also don't like handing over $100 Billion of OUR money to yet another backwater nation that is probably going to use all that money to line their own pockets and end up going against us in the future.
I don't have the answers in this. I don't. And neither does anyone else here.
I am just weary of one conflict after another and another and another where $100's billions of our money is tossed all over the world while our "partners" toss coins.
Evidently not…

While Trump was calling Putin a Genius for invading and ridiculing NATO as weak, Biden was rallying the NATO a alliance, invoking crippling sanctions and arranging support of Ukraine.
Hardly the acts of a weak leader

Evidently not…

While Trump was calling Putin a Genius for invading and ridiculing NATO as weak, Biden was rallying the NATO a alliance, invoking crippling sanctions and arranging support of Ukraine.
Hardly the acts of a weak leader
READ... throwing money around indiscriminately is strong.
And NATO is weak. It has no teeth whatsoever without the United States. Nothing. Zip.

When Kuwait was invaded, we came in, repelled the Iraq invasion while Kuwait Royalty stood by and let us win their country for them. Then treated the US like scum

In Iraq, we invaded, captured the country and forced a Democracy on them.

In Afghanistan, we invaded in the name of fighting terrorism and set up a puppet government. After investing $2 trillion , that Army lasted two weeks against the Taliban

In Ukraine, we are letting THEM do the fighting for their country. The money we spend is being used to destroy a Russian invader that we have been preparing decades to fight.
Ukraine is doing the fighting for us

Money well spent

Why don’t people with Ukrainian flag in her avatar go to Africa and help starving children. Stop this disgusting anti-Russian racism.

:auiqs.jpg:

If Trump had won the election, Putin would have been in Kyiv a year ago. And Trump would be building a Trump Tower in Moscow.
Okay retard, now prove your idiotic statement coward. Why aren’t you on a plane to Ukraine?

Okay retard, now prove your idiotic statement coward. Why aren’t you on a plane to Ukraine?

• The Trump Organization reportedly planned to give Russian President Vladimir Putin the $50 million penthouse in the now defunct Trump Tower Moscow.

• The Trump Organization reportedly planned to give Russian President Vladimir Putin the $50 million penthouse in the now defunct Trump Tower Moscow.
Epic fail. Reportedly doesn’t mean true you piss drinking gullible retard. Try again and fail again. You fell for another hoax and lie, just like all the other lies about Trump you swallowed. Again, why aren’t you on that plane to Ukraine yet?

Trump has praised Putin's invasion of Ukraine. He has called the invasion "wonderful" and Putin a "genius".

Trump has been suckling Putin's balls since long before he was elected. He has never once said an unkind word about Putin. And this is a guy who has insulted EVERYONE, including our allies. Trump insults the smallest celebrities over the smallest slights. And yet he has NEVER attacked Putin.

Trump has had a gay crush on Putin for decades.

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

DO-YOU-LIKE-ME.png

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol. A relationship he entirely made up!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

The money laundering was done by Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort who worked for the Russian puppet in Ukraine.

And Trump pardoned him.

And you had no problem with that. So go clutch your filthy pearls somewhere else.
Noting you have ZERO proof of your verbal diarrhea you cowardly asshole. Get on a plane for Ukraine or STFU you POS.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

The Trump Organization and the Crocus Group, a Russian real estate conglomerate owned and controlled by Aras Agalarov, began discussing a Russia-based real estate project shortly after the conclusion of the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.291 Donald J. Trump Jr. served as the primary negotiator on behalf of the Trump Organization; Emin Agalarov (son of Aras Agalarov) and Irakli “Ike” Kaveladze represented the Crocus Group during negotiations,292 with the occasional assistance of Robert Goldstone.

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

Biden has cracked down on China far more than any of his predecessors. I guess your propagandists have kept you in the dark about that, too! Amazing!

Helllooo?
uh huh.
How about the massive Covid cover up?
It came from a lab. We all knew it came from a lab.
Emails galore from top scientist all along said so.
Fauci knew it all along
Biden knew it all along
But they all protected China.

Biden Administration Clamps Down on China’s Access to Chip Technology​

US, Japan, South Korea Launch Forum to Cut Off Chips to China​

In the Tech War with China, the U.S. Is Finding Friends​

On October 7, 2022, the Biden Administration unilaterally imposed a set of export controls that restrict sales to China of advanced computer chips designed for running Artificial Intelligence applications and military supercomputers as well as the manufacturing equipment for making those chips. Since U.S. companies design more than 95% of the AI chips that are used in China, and also produce manufacturing equipment that is used in every single Chinese chip factory, these export controls pose an extraordinary obstacle to China’s ambitions to lead the world in AI technology and to achieve self-sufficiency in semiconductors.

However, the export controls were also a major diplomatic gamble. If the U.S. forced U.S. industry to stop selling advanced chips and chip-making equipment to China, only for other countries to step in and replace the United States, the policy would have dealt a major blow to U.S. industry. The U.S. would suffer a huge loss of market share and revenue in China and gain in return only a fleeting national security benefit, perhaps setting China back only a matter of months. The policy’s success depended entirely upon persuading U.S. allies—particularly Taiwan, the Netherlands, and Japan—to follow the U.S. lead and adopt similar export control regulations.

[snip]

In late January, the Biden Administration secured a remarkable diplomatic victory: a deal with the Netherlands and Japan to establish multilateral semiconductor technology export controls on China.

Forum List

Back