Some people can't do math.. claim Biden got more votes than Obama.. OR ANYONE!!!!!!!

I'm still reading through this, but in a way, I already know what it says because I have read just about eveything RE the 2020 election "irregularities"

~~~~~~
It's obvious that the garbage thrown at the average American goes beyond the pale.
Anyone who followed the election of 2020 knows that the supposed record voting and election of Joey Xi Bai Dung was manufactured by the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat mules by stuffing voting boxes.
See:
"Did the country suddenly have a spectacularly spontaneous epiphany that Joe wasn’t the hapless hack whom Barack once warned never to underestimate an ability to “F*** things up” after all?
Or alternatively, did that “majority” of voters simply hate the orange-haired guy enough to hold their collective noses and turn out in record numbers for Joe?
Never mind that many people thought Donald J. had done a pretty good job, having surpassed Barack’s tally by more than 7 million, giving him the most votes of any sitting president in U.S. history — more than 74 million".
~Snip~
"For example, Dinesh D’Souza’s film “2000 Mules” devastatingly documents evidence supported by an analysis of 27 terabytes of geospatial locating data collected by True The Vote from 10 million cellphone pings correlated with 4 million minutes of publicly available videos taken of Zuckerbuck-funded Georgia drop boxes of 244 traffickers making more than 5,000 ballot dumps between midnight and 5 a.m".

Trump had 84 million votes against him

20 million more votes against than any sitting President in history
Agreed. If I thought it would convince Trump to run in 2024 I'd donate to his campaign but I'm afraid he'll just pocket the money and not run.

Supposedly there are 81 million dumbasses in the US

Don't you mean DEADASSES????

Biden thanking his voters.jpg

Yes, 10 million more voted for Trump than they did in 2016. A president does not lose when that happens. Massive organized fraud stole the election. Censorship and political persecution and a lying media made sure it happened. Anyone honest person knows this.
Don't forget the manufactured leftyvirus which created tons of bogus ballots.

Forum List

Back