Some people can't do math.. claim Biden got more votes than Obama.. OR ANYONE!!!!!!!

what a *&%$@ LIE

People are having fewer children

Go take your lies to some other fool. *&%$$@^ leftists just say ANYTHING that comes into their pea sized brains... and stupidest of all, expect people to believe it..

I don't believe *^$@!(*^$# thing they say

EVER

Poor deluded little child.

Voting Age Population in 2008 was 229,945,000, in 2020 it was 257,605,088

So, I was actually off by 5 million.

You true believers are being lead in this thread by a moron that thinks the US population has shrunk since 2008

How sad for you all.

what a *&%$@ LIE

People are having fewer children

Go take your lies to some other fool. *&%$$@^ leftists just say ANYTHING that comes into their pea sized brains... and stupidest of all, expect people to believe it..

I don't believe *^$@!(*^$# thing they say

EVER
Not to mention more black babies were aborted than born.

Just to enlighten me, tell me how Biden is responsible for today's gas prices.

How was Bill Belichick responsible for the longest best run in NFL history? Did he personally throw the ball or run it in for touchdowns?
How does a father turn out a great family?
How is a good CEO able to create a powerful corporate empire when he doesn't actually do any of the work?

Leaders lead. Bad leaders lead badly. Call it inspiration, call it confidence-building, call it confidence-busting, but Joe's got it. I may not be able to explain all the nuances of the dynamics, but a good president who has the trust, confidence and backs of his people make a nation do wonderful things because they see and share in his wonderful vision! And a president like Joe who DOESN'T have the trust, confidence or backs of his people, who does noting but talk about how he is going to kill the coal industry and destroy the fossil fuel industry, well, a picture is worth a THOUSAND words . . . .

1646675654074.jpeg

Bottom line is that Biden is bad news---- bad things follow him around like a dark cloud and we gotta get rid of him the sooner the better.

Poor deluded little child.

Voting Age Population in 2008 was 229,945,000, in 2020 it was 257,605,088

So, I was actually off by 5 million.

You true believers are being lead in this thread by a moron that thinks the US population has shrunk since 2008

How sad for you all.
again, I don't believe just any old source... so when Newsmax or Fox or Epoch Times or whathaveyou says something, I will listen

In the meantime, all liberals are liars

absolutely every single flippin one.. I've been lied to one too many times to think o/wise

How was Bill Belichick responsible for the longest best run in NFL history? Did he personally throw the ball or run it in for touchdowns?
How is a good CEO able to create a powerful corporate empire when he doesn't actually do any of the work?

Leaders lead. Bad leaders lead badly. Call it inspiration, call it confidence-building, call it confidence-busting, but Joe's got it. I may not be able to explain all the nuances of the dynamics, but a good president who has the trust, confidence and backs of his people make a nation do wonderful things because they see and share in his wonderful vision! And a president like Joe who DOESN'T have the trust, confidence or backs of his people, who does noting but talk about how he is going to kill the coal industry and destroy the fossil fuel industry, well, a picture is worth a THOUSAND words . . . .

View attachment 660182

Bottom line is that Biden is bad news---- bad things follow him around like a dark cloud and we gotta get rid of him the sooner the better.

We went from America First

to America Last

no, wait... America NOT AT ALL

in one election

again, I don't believe just any old source... so when Newsmax or Fox or Epoch Times or whathaveyou says something, I will listen

In the meantime, all liberals are liars

absolutely every single flippin one.. I've been lied to one too many times to think o/wise

You are so fucking cute! You actually think the US population shrunk in the last 18 years!

you are literally the poster child for the MAGA movement. You will never lets facts get in your way.

And some states got more mail in ballots back then they sent out.
Nope! I'm afraid that was just another lie some right winger conjured up and spread to you all! :(

Verdict: False

Over 3 million people requested mail ballots for the 2020 general election, the Pennsylvania governor’s office said in a press release. Data provided by the Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office to the U.S. Elections Project shows that the number of mail ballots returned – over 2.6 million – has not exceeded the number requested in the state.

Fact Check:

The image, which shows a screen grabbed tweet, alleges that Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million absentee ballots for the 2020 general election but ultimately counted 2.5 million of them. The Twitter user remarks, “I’m no genius, but I’m pretty sure **700,000** phantom votes is evidence of widespread FRAUD.”

In an Oct. 27 press release, the Pennsylvania governor’s office said over 3 million people applied to vote by mail for the general election. The U.S. Elections Project reports that a total of over 2.6 million mail ballots in Pennsylvania were returned – fewer than the number of mail ballots requested in the state.

Over 1.9 million Democrats and nearly 785,000 Republicans requested mail ballots in Pennsylvania, as well as some 25,000 people with minor party registration and over 336,000 people with no party affiliation, according to data provided to the U.S. Elections Project by the Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office. The return rate for mail ballots was 87.7 percent among Democrats and 79.4 percent among Republicans, the U.S. Election Project reported.

The number of mail-in ballots the post inaccurately claims were sent out during the general election appears to either come from the number of mail ballots requested in the general election by people registered as Democrats or the number of mail ballots requested overall during the state’s primary election in June. (RELATED: Did RealClearPolitics Rescind Biden’s Win In Pennsylvania, Therefore Stripping Him Of His President-Elect Status?)

Over 1.8 million mail-in ballots were requested for the primary election, according to data from Open Data Pennsylvania. During the primary election, over 1.4 million votes were cast via mail or absentee ballot, according to a report from the Pennsylvania Department of State.

The “Pennsylvania election hearings” that the Instagram post mentions appears to be a reference to a Republican-led state Senate committee hearing held in Gettysburg on Nov. 25. Rudy Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, made a similar claim at the hearing, a transcript shows, and so did Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano on Twitter.

Pennsylvania certified its election results for president and vice president on Nov. 24, The Associated Press reported. President-elect Joe Biden received over 3.4 million votes in Pennsylvania, while President Donald Trump received over 3.3 million votes and Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen received over 79,000, according to a Nov. 24 press release from the Pennsylvania government.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Historical voter registration statistics from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office show the state had over 7.6 million registered voters for the 2020 general election. Over 1.7 million absentee ballots were requested in the state for the November election, according to the U.S. Elections Project.

Fact Check:

Georgia, which President Joe Biden won by about 12,000 votes, has been the subject of multiple false claims related to the 2020 election on social media. This particular Facebook post incorrectly alleges, “Georgia Mailed Out 7 Million Ballots in 2020 Election When the State Only Had 5.6 Million Registered Voters.”

The number of absentee ballots the post inaccurately claims were sent out during the November election appears to come from the number of absentee ballot request forms sent out in Georgia ahead of the June primary elections. Absentee ballot request forms, which are different from absentee ballots, were mailed out to 6.9 million active registered Georgia voters for the primaries, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and radio station WABE.

Georgia had over 7.6 million registered voters for the 2020 general election, according to Georgia Secretary of State’s office historical voter registration statistics updated in March 2021. The U.S. Elections Project reports that over 1.7 million absentee ballots were requested across Georgia for the November election. In the state’s presidential election, over 1.3 million absentee by-mail ballots were cast, election results by vote type from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office show.

The Georgia Secretary of State’s office told Check Your Fact in an emailed statement that the Facebook post was “incorrect in multiple ways,” noting that counties – not the state – are charged with sending out absentee ballots and that counties “only send one to an eligible voter who requested one.”

“So, the requests could not exceed the number of registered voters,” the statement from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office explained. “And ballots that are returned to counties are also checked to make sure the voter requested it; meaning a ballot without a request would be rejected.” (RELATED: Does Georgia’s New Election Law Make It Illegal For A Grandchild To Drop Off A Grandparent’s Absentee Ballot?)

The Georgia Secretary of State’s office also confirmed the “number of absentee ballots cast in the general election was 1.3 million,” adding that “all of them were verified for the voter’s identity and eligibility, making sure they did request the ballot and that they had not already voted.”

It’s possible that the Facebook post’s inaccurate claim about absentee ballots and registered voters originated from a July 22 Gateway Pundit article that originally alleged Georgia sent out 7 million absentee ballots when the state only had 5.6 million registered voters. The article has since been updated to reflect that there were over 7 million registered voters and that 1.3 million absentee ballots were counted during the 2020 election.

“Update – originally we reported only 5.4 million voters in Georgia were registered based on a report. However, per a reader, we determined that the Secretary of State’s website shows a little more than 7 million registered voters in the state,” reads the update.

He wasn't. That debate was settled when Brady left and won a SB without him. Without Brady, Belichick is just an average coach.

Nope! I'm afraid that was just another lie some right winger conjured up and spread to you all! :(

Over 3 million people requested mail ballots for the 2020 general election, the Pennsylvania governor’s office said in a press release. Data provided by the Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office to the U.S. Elections Project shows that the number of mail ballots returned – over 2.6 million – has not exceeded the number requested in the state.

Fact Check:

The image, which shows a screen grabbed tweet, alleges that Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million absentee ballots for the 2020 general election but ultimately counted 2.5 million of them. The Twitter user remarks, “I’m no genius, but I’m pretty sure **700,000** phantom votes is evidence of widespread FRAUD.”

In an Oct. 27 press release, the Pennsylvania governor’s office said over 3 million people applied to vote by mail for the general election. The U.S. Elections Project reports that a total of over 2.6 million mail ballots in Pennsylvania were returned – fewer than the number of mail ballots requested in the state.

Over 1.9 million Democrats and nearly 785,000 Republicans requested mail ballots in Pennsylvania, as well as some 25,000 people with minor party registration and over 336,000 people with no party affiliation, according to data provided to the U.S. Elections Project by the Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office. The return rate for mail ballots was 87.7 percent among Democrats and 79.4 percent among Republicans, the U.S. Election Project reported.

The number of mail-in ballots the post inaccurately claims were sent out during the general election appears to either come from the number of mail ballots requested in the general election by people registered as Democrats or the number of mail ballots requested overall during the state’s primary election in June. (RELATED: Did RealClearPolitics Rescind Biden’s Win In Pennsylvania, Therefore Stripping Him Of His President-Elect Status?)

Over 1.8 million mail-in ballots were requested for the primary election, according to data from Open Data Pennsylvania. During the primary election, over 1.4 million votes were cast via mail or absentee ballot, according to a report from the Pennsylvania Department of State.

The “Pennsylvania election hearings” that the Instagram post mentions appears to be a reference to a Republican-led state Senate committee hearing held in Gettysburg on Nov. 25. Rudy Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, made a similar claim at the hearing, a transcript shows, and so did Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano on Twitter.

Pennsylvania certified its election results for president and vice president on Nov. 24, The Associated Press reported. President-elect Joe Biden received over 3.4 million votes in Pennsylvania, while President Donald Trump received over 3.3 million votes and Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen received over 79,000, according to a Nov. 24 press release from the Pennsylvania government.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Historical voter registration statistics from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office show the state had over 7.6 million registered voters for the 2020 general election. Over 1.7 million absentee ballots were requested in the state for the November election, according to the U.S. Elections Project.

Fact Check:

Georgia, which President Joe Biden won by about 12,000 votes, has been the subject of multiple false claims related to the 2020 election on social media. This particular Facebook post incorrectly alleges, “Georgia Mailed Out 7 Million Ballots in 2020 Election When the State Only Had 5.6 Million Registered Voters.”

The number of absentee ballots the post inaccurately claims were sent out during the November election appears to come from the number of absentee ballot request forms sent out in Georgia ahead of the June primary elections. Absentee ballot request forms, which are different from absentee ballots, were mailed out to 6.9 million active registered Georgia voters for the primaries, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and radio station WABE.

Georgia had over 7.6 million registered voters for the 2020 general election, according to Georgia Secretary of State’s office historical voter registration statistics updated in March 2021. The U.S. Elections Project reports that over 1.7 million absentee ballots were requested across Georgia for the November election. In the state’s presidential election, over 1.3 million absentee by-mail ballots were cast, election results by vote type from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office show.

The Georgia Secretary of State’s office told Check Your Fact in an emailed statement that the Facebook post was “incorrect in multiple ways,” noting that counties – not the state – are charged with sending out absentee ballots and that counties “only send one to an eligible voter who requested one.”

“So, the requests could not exceed the number of registered voters,” the statement from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office explained. “And ballots that are returned to counties are also checked to make sure the voter requested it; meaning a ballot without a request would be rejected.” (RELATED: Does Georgia’s New Election Law Make It Illegal For A Grandchild To Drop Off A Grandparent’s Absentee Ballot?)

The Georgia Secretary of State’s office also confirmed the “number of absentee ballots cast in the general election was 1.3 million,” adding that “all of them were verified for the voter’s identity and eligibility, making sure they did request the ballot and that they had not already voted.”

It’s possible that the Facebook post’s inaccurate claim about absentee ballots and registered voters originated from a July 22 Gateway Pundit article that originally alleged Georgia sent out 7 million absentee ballots when the state only had 5.6 million registered voters. The article has since been updated to reflect that there were over 7 million registered voters and that 1.3 million absentee ballots were counted during the 2020 election.

“Update – originally we reported only 5.4 million voters in Georgia were registered based on a report. However, per a reader, we determined that the Secretary of State’s website shows a little more than 7 million registered voters in the state,” reads the update.
Who is checking the fact checkers?
No Matter, Biden was installed not elected

sorry, I've lost all my faith in liberals

Show me some news from a trustworthy source and maybe I will listen

only kind I bother w/... guess I'm weird that way..

my rule of thumb when assessing news sources (or so called n sources): If they hate Trump

I'm GONE
This ladies and gentlemen is a prime example of a what a fool does when he runs out of talking points and has nothing else to fall back on.

View attachment 660182

Ok all of that sounded good, but nothing concrete showing how Biden is responsible for high gas prices.

You are so fucking cute! You actually think the US population shrunk in the last 18 years!

you are literally the poster child for the MAGA movement. You will never lets facts get in your way.
ha ha... that last thing is so ironic aka hypocritical but then... no surprise there..

well, let's see

widespread birth control
even Catholics using it
widespread sterilizations
even Catholics doing it
abortion to the 9th month
women waiting until they are in their 30s to have kids
people waiting to get married
divorce rate way up

but you are going to say population is growing

Keep lying. Idiots will not give your stupid bs a 2nd thought. Meanwhile, some of us have a brain

ha ha... that last thing is so ironic aka hypocritical but then... no surprise there..

well, let's see

widespread birth control
even Catholics using it
widespread sterilizations
even Catholics doing it
abortion to the 9th month
women waiting until they are in their 30s to have kids
people waiting to get married
divorce rate way up

but you are going to say population is growing

Keep lying. Idiots will not give your stupid bs a 2nd thought. Meanwhile, some of us have a brain

And the best part of your post, not a single on of the MAGA folks are allowed to tell you what a fucking idiot you are.

They all know that the population fo the US has grown since 2008, but they cannot tell you because they are not allowed to say bad things about other tribe members.

Just wonderful.

Thanks!

Ok all of that sounded good, but nothing concrete showing how Biden is responsible for high gas prices.

It sounded good but nothing "concrete." :smoke: I guess the question then is what do YOU believe is responsible, since gasoline and about everything else started turning to shit almost to the day he took office! I remember even the stock market took a big fall that day. It jumped way up the first day Trump was in office.

So what do you need, a signed receipt from all of the OPEC nations attesting that gas prices are so high because of Joe Biden? Because the day he took office his first action was to kick our domestic oil producers (and Canada) squarely in the nuts? And has been making life impossible for them ever since. The discussion is moot, there is no such "concrete" direct and simple evidence any child can see, so you just have to rely on your intelligence, common sense and instincts to tell you the cause for yourself.

Forum List

Back