Some people can't do math.. claim Biden got more votes than Obama.. OR ANYONE!!!!!!!

~~~~~~
"For example, Dinesh D’Souza’s film “2000 Mules” devastatingly documents evidence supported by an analysis of 27 terabytes of geospatial locating data collected by True The Vote from 10 million cellphone pings correlated with 4 million minutes of publicly available videos taken of Zuckerbuck-funded Georgia drop boxes of 244 traffickers making more than 5,000 ballot dumps between midnight and 5 a.m".
Those darn terabytes of geospatial locating data!!!

Will they be the undoing of the dimrat party?

Actually it is not, so show me how Biden is responsible for high gas prices.
DUH

he shut down US pipelines

Trump gave the US oil independence

NOw we have to depend on people who want to, as Kruschev said 'bury us'

get some real, not fake news once in awhile

DUH

he shut down US pipelines

Trump gave the US oil independence

NOw we have to depend on people who want to, as Kruschev said 'bury us'

get some real, not fake news once in awhile
According to this chart, US oil production slowed down under Trump.

1655749846208.png

In 2020, Trump's last full year in office, the US imported about 7.9 million barrels per day of crude oil and petroleum products..

The US was importing a significant quantity of oil and petroleum products from Russia under Trump: over 137 million barrels in 2018, then 189.8 million barrels in 2019 and 197.7 million barrels in 2020.
Imports from Russia did increase again, to 245.2 million barrels, in 2021.
Analysts have attributed part of the spike in energy imports from Russia since 2018 to the sanctions Trump imposed on Venezuelan oil in 2019, which left US refiners looking for an alternative supplier. Regardless of the cause, it's just not true that "Putin didn't matter" to the US energy supply before Biden took office or that the US "became a consumer of Russian oil" under Biden.

According to this chart, US oil production slowed down under Trump.

View attachment 660155
In 2020, Trump's last full year in office, the US imported about 7.9 million barrels per day of crude oil and petroleum products..

The US was importing a significant quantity of oil and petroleum products from Russia under Trump: over 137 million barrels in 2018, then 189.8 million barrels in 2019 and 197.7 million barrels in 2020.
Imports from Russia did increase again, to 245.2 million barrels, in 2021.
Analysts have attributed part of the spike in energy imports from Russia since 2018 to the sanctions Trump imposed on Venezuelan oil in 2019, which left US refiners looking for an alternative supplier. Regardless of the cause, it's just not true that "Putin didn't matter" to the US energy supply before Biden took office or that the US "became a consumer of Russian oil" under Biden.
sorry, I've lost all my faith in liberals

Show me some news from a trustworthy source and maybe I will listen

only kind I bother w/... guess I'm weird that way..

my rule of thumb when assessing news sources (or so called n sources): If they hate Trump

I'm GONE

There were 23 million more people of voting age in 2020 than in 2008
what a *&%$@ LIE

People are having fewer children

Go take your lies to some other fool. *&%$$@^ leftists just say ANYTHING that comes into their pea sized brains... and stupidest of all, expect people to believe it..

I don't believe *^$@!(*^$# thing they say

EVER

Forum List

Back