"Some people did something." No, Omar, YOUR people did something!

Islam is a cult. Please. They believe in their own flying spaghetti monster called Allah. And they do reprehensible things that can't be explained by anyone, let alone liberals. Islam is a cult. Now why reasonable people that call themselves liberal defend a belief system that would eat everything like a black hole and leave NOTHING, that amazes me.

You arent dealing with intelligent adults here. I wonder if any of these shitkickers have apologised for Christchurch ?
For every incident the hated deplorables do there are a hundred by you. Every day somewhere there are incidents. When something happens with those deplorables most of the time they are hoaxes or made to look like hate as we live in a nation of short sound bites. It is you destroying lives. If I was on a jury and someone was carrying a gun and shot one of you if you put your face up to him, he would be innocent. It will come to that at some point. In the end you will be the architects of your own undoing. All the gains you made you also made a lot of messes and move on to the next agenda. Your alliances in your groups are illogical. Therefore logic will return when life becomes much harder.
You need to outline the incidents I am responsible for you remedial knuckle dragging ****.
I find your Alinsky responses amusing. Perhaps putting you in a condemned high rise building and flying a fueled plane into it would awaken you to reality when events happen. You will jump from that building rather then die from fire. What you saw that day was knuckle dragging. What is worse we all lost rights after that. And in the process became more course to each other.
And of course you cant back up your shite. Go and play with playdoh you thick fucker.
Your a commie, Tommy! Tommy there are people who have lived lives besides you. There are people who have seen death and misery. There is very little compassion for them as they are stepping stones to get us from one day to another. We have Vets on the street while we obsess with illegals that should have been dealt with decades ago. People that really have put their life on the line that fall down are ridiculed and mocked. The ones who are in the front of every dangerous job. Not the ones in the back doling out equipment and supplies while acting macho. In our PC and extreme feminist nation it is even more skewered. You watch to many TV and movie programs that show all the dangerous jobs from PC and extreme feminism. But the reality is that 99% of the people affected in this dangerous world that do the dirty work are males.
Thick fucker.

For every incident the hated deplorables do there are a hundred by you. Every day somewhere there are incidents. When something happens with those deplorables most of the time they are hoaxes or made to look like hate as we live in a nation of short sound bites. It is you destroying lives. If I was on a jury and someone was carrying a gun and shot one of you if you put your face up to him, he would be innocent. It will come to that at some point. In the end you will be the architects of your own undoing. All the gains you made you also made a lot of messes and move on to the next agenda. Your alliances in your groups are illogical. Therefore logic will return when life becomes much harder.
You need to outline the incidents I am responsible for you remedial knuckle dragging ****.
I find your Alinsky responses amusing. Perhaps putting you in a condemned high rise building and flying a fueled plane into it would awaken you to reality when events happen. You will jump from that building rather then die from fire. What you saw that day was knuckle dragging. What is worse we all lost rights after that. And in the process became more course to each other.
And of course you cant back up your shite. Go and play with playdoh you thick fucker.
Your a commie, Tommy! Tommy there are people who have lived lives besides you. There are people who have seen death and misery. There is very little compassion for them as they are stepping stones to get us from one day to another. We have Vets on the street while we obsess with illegals that should have been dealt with decades ago. People that really have put their life on the line that fall down are ridiculed and mocked. The ones who are in the front of every dangerous job. Not the ones in the back doling out equipment and supplies while acting macho. In our PC and extreme feminist nation it is even more skewered. You watch to many TV and movie programs that show all the dangerous jobs from PC and extreme feminism. But the reality is that 99% of the people affected in this dangerous world that do the dirty work are males.
Thick fucker.
Parasite!

Thick fucker.
Yes you are, ya terrorist coddling, America hating, jackass mother fucker.

I wonder how many illegals voted for her?
------------------------------------- from what i HEAR but don't really know , she was voted in in Minnesota by 'imported somali muslims' living in her District MikeTX .
View attachment 255725
Welcome to Cedar Riverside, east Mpls, mini Mogadishu. I won't even go in the area.
I challenge any suburban liberal in that district to take an elevator in those towers and see how welcome and safe they feel.
Oh wait, the wealthy liberals in the gated western burbs, really don't welcome them in their community either. They are welcome as long as they stay in the ghettos and vote Dem.

We've got people from Somalia around here in northern Virginia. They don't cause any problems. Why do you fear people from Somalia?

Islam is anti diversity, IT'S anti- Human. Islam pales to Nazis, I am a naziapobe. But being pro Islamic is cool? Why? Islam is worse than Nazism.

You arent dealing with intelligent adults here. I wonder if any of these shitkickers have apologised for Christchurch ?
Oh yeah. There is nobody here in the U.S. who does anything positive except for white males. I have to roll over laughing.

I wonder how many illegals voted for her?
------------------------------------- from what i HEAR but don't really know , she was voted in in Minnesota by 'imported somali muslims' living in her District MikeTX .
View attachment 255725
Welcome to Cedar Riverside, east Mpls, mini Mogadishu. I won't even go in the area.
I challenge any suburban liberal in that district to take an elevator in those towers and see how welcome and safe they feel.
Oh wait, the wealthy liberals in the gated western burbs, really don't welcome them in their community either. They are welcome as long as they stay in the ghettos and vote Dem.

We've got people from Somalia around here in northern Virginia. They don't cause any problems. Why do you fear people from Somalia?
More like why do wealthy suburban liberals fear them? Sanctuary only goes as far as a ghetto.
I simply avoid them as I would the shithole gang afflicted southside where I was born and to be fair the dumpy trailer parks dominated by those meth soaked rednecks that you fear so much.

Last edited:
Do reasonable people defend unreasonable behavior? Why do American liberals defend Islam? 9/11, Everything Islam has or is doing now ...We can't have crèches and the ten commandments or prayer in schools, but Islam is ok. Sharia law .Explain that to us. Crashing planes into Manhattan on 9/11 is perfectly good by religious zealots because ..fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
So everyone in a particular faith is to be blamed for the actions of a few of them. How ignorant and senseless.

One of the comments on this thread even mentioned that women and gays "continue to suffer" because innocent people who adhere to the Muslim faith are being protected. What about the pigfuckers here in the U.S. who harrass and try to subjugate women and gays every day? Most of them contend that they are "Christians." I guess we have to go after all Christians now because of the evil actions of a few of their people.

How can Americans be this stupid?

Because, Tommy, you defend and enable every terrible thing your muslim filth do, you despicable, American-hating pile of fecal matter. Why can't you be honest and admit that when 9/11 happened you were masturbating over it just like your BBCrap and Guardiabomination. British pigs are America's most backstabbing Western allies and you know it.
Have you got a link to that you backward shit ?

Why don't you explain exactly what it IS you find so appealing about the most demonstrably VIOLENT religious hate ideology on the face of this planet, you dishonest clown?

Oh yeah. There is nobody here in the U.S. who does anything positive except for white males. I have to roll over laughing.
Of course not. It is the emasculation of white males that is an issue. There are many people who are not white that paid the heavy price also. You typed white males on this thread. All you have to do is find the costs of all government infrastructure and projects just to start to see why this will end at some point. From military hardware to manned space rockets to road and utility infrastructure foundation the costs are massive for what we get for the dollar. Do you have any empathy for the Chinese employee working in a sweat shop existence to provide a product for you at a cheap price so you can be a radical? Do you drink your plastic bottled water with your pinky finger pointing out straight?

Islam is a cult. Please. They believe in their own flying spaghetti monster called Allah. And they do reprehensible things that can't be explained by anyone, let alone liberals. Islam is a cult. Now why reasonable people that call themselves liberal defend a belief system that would eat everything like a black hole and leave NOTHING, that amazes me.
Mary, the Left defends Islam because they regard them to be an oppressed minority and as more voters.

"Some people did something.", She said, referring to the Twin Towers loss of life and property destruction. No, Ilhan Omar, YOUR people did something. Your muslim brothers plotted and implemented a plan to kill thousands of Americans and you and your muslim people approve of it to this day. You should have said, "MY people did something really evil and I want to apologize for it and help us heal and move on." But you didn't.

Do NOT talk to us about causing division, do NOT call us racists, do NOT say we hate muslims (If we did, we'd be killing them every day here like YOUR people do where they find "non-believers", but we don't.), do NOT make anti-Jewish comments. Just stop. Close your mouth. If you refuse, you're going to cause a conflict the likes of which this country has NEVER seen, not even our own civil war. Is that what you want?

Apparently the people who supported you financially behind the scenes want more bloodshed such as occurred on 911. And, the people from your district also support that. Otherwise, you wouldn't gloss over that terrible incident by saying "Some people did something." No, Omar, it wasn't some people, it was YOUR people.

image-17.jpeg
It was Saudi Arabians, who Trump is in an almost sexual love relationship with. He has more ties to 9/11 terrorists than Omar ever will.

Your stupidity is amusing. It was Terrorists. Period. End of story.

SO why is crashing planes in to Manhatahan by Muslim terrorists on 9/11 being minimized now? Because some creeps vote for a Muslimism representative? That is sad. Islam is a delusion. They hate freedom, shame on liberals for supporting Islam. Please.

Mary, the Left defends Islam because they regard them to be an oppressed minority and as more voters.
The left are suicidal idiots. They would cut off their noses to spite themselves. They aren't idiots, they will figure out Islam is their own worst enemy. Islam is a hate cult . Islam represents everything the left detests. Everything...gays, women, freedom of speech, Islam is against. Everything libs represent, that's the polar opposite of Islam .

Only white males seem to be blamed for every and anything. The social justice warrior mentality. I see blacks commit horrible crimes against whites, (oh yeah blacks can and DO racist CRIMES AGAINST whites), but that isn't brought up. Beating little ol white ladies to death the rapes, , all the other shit, not hate crimes. All the other shit blacks do, ignored. But a single solitary issue by one white guy, that is singled out by the media. Yeah, that is how this works.

Last edited:
Rather than simply point fingers. Start weaving. Tie democrats to mullah omar. Tie mullah omar to terrorists. That's not hard. Pretty soon we have democrats handing out candy over IEDs.

So everyone in a particular faith is to be blamed for the actions of a few of them.

Most Muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

Fact.

Not true.

Really? Name me another ideology responsible for THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX WORLDWIDE TERRORIST ATTACKS SINCE 9/11 you fucking pinhead.

You do realize that the people responsible are all dead or in prison, don't you? The people who flew those planes into the twin towers, the Pentagon, and the crash in Pennsylvania all died in a fiery hell of their own making.

So everyone in a particular faith is to be blamed for the actions of a few of them.

Most Muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

Fact.

Not true.

Really? Name me another ideology responsible for THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX WORLDWIDE TERRORIST ATTACKS SINCE 9/11 you fucking pinhead.

You do realize that the people responsible are all dead or in prison, don't you? The people who flew those planes into the twin towers, the Pentagon, and the crash in Pennsylvania all died in a fiery hell of their own making.
And now you know what your fighting. This is not a joke. When the worse happens someone will get you.

Forum List

Back