"Some people did something." No, Omar, YOUR people did something!

Donny has jumped on this bandwagon now. What an alliance, dirty don and the murdoch press.All playing to the low info underclass we see on here.

Donny has jumped on this bandwagon now. What an alliance, dirty don and the murdoch press.All playing to the low info underclass we see on here.

who is "we" , tainted?
People of intelligence.
The demonising of this woman is an absolute disgrace.

the comment of the refugee (ess) from the shariah shit hole---SOMALIA----was
that of a demon. She carries a FAMILY
LEGACY of genocide and murder-----in the past and COUNTING.

So everyone in a particular faith is to be blamed for the actions of a few of them. How ignorant and senseless.

One of the comments on this thread even mentioned that women and gays "continue to suffer" because innocent people who adhere to the Muslim faith are being protected. What about the pigfuckers here in the U.S. who harrass and try to subjugate women and gays every day? Most of them contend that they are "Christians." I guess we have to go after all Christians now because of the evil actions of a few of their people.

How can Americans be this stupid?

So everyone in a particular faith is to be blamed for the actions of a few of them. How ignorant and senseless.

One of the comments on this thread even mentioned that women and gays "continue to suffer" because innocent people who adhere to the Muslim faith are being protected. What about the pigfuckers here in the U.S. who harrass and try to subjugate women and gays every day? Most of them contend that they are "Christians." I guess we have to go after all Christians now because of the evil actions of a few of their people.

when you mention "a few of them"----that phrase is CORRECT in connection with
"da Christians who 'harrass' and subjugate women and gays" BUT it is not a "few of them" in SOMALIA----the muslims of Somalia committed GENOCIDE against their Christian and jewish populations----AND DAMNED PROUD OF IT. ----try to be realistic. ---it is the "more or less" principle. Muslms in the USA are not being "denied their civil rights" as that vile slut DECLARED

Listen to this... and if this doesn't make your blood boil, you're not an American...

WinstonCovfefe on Twitter

D17-Sn-l-W0-AENp-JG.jpg

muzzie-bitch.jpg

MUSLIM-skank1.jpg

evil.jpg

want-sharia.jpg

fuck-islam.jpg

I don't support the death threats this evil creature is receiving, but I can certainly understand why she is receiving them.
I guess when you move to a country you hate....and start calling that country a pack of murderers.....you are going to get some hatred thrown your direction.

I think she needs to be deported back to Mogadishu so she can go back up to her hometown in Baidoa.

I hear the weather is lovely right now.

Baydhabo7890989.jpg

DaXYtDGW4AEEbJH.jpg

fcb241eabd91351d416434254c5d7cea--islam-muslim-islam-religion.jpg
a7f75e4e98997cd9f90b3faea7e507c8.jpg

Last edited:
I don't support the death threats this evil creature is receiving, but I can certainly understand why she is receiving them.
I guess when you move to a country you hate....and start calling that country a pack of murderers.....you are going to get some hatred thrown your direction.

I think she needs to be deported back to Mogadishu so she can go back up to her hometown in Baidoa.

Baydhabo7890989.jpg

DaXYtDGW4AEEbJH.jpg

hey, didnt some real intelligent beauty pagent make a similar statement regarding "Ah, Summa, People, In our nation" ?

Baydhabo7890989.jpg

DaXYtDGW4AEEbJH.jpg

hey, didnt some real intelligent beauty pagent make a similar statement regarding "Ah, Summa, People, In our nation" ?
IDK......never watch beauty pageants.

Baydhabo7890989.jpg

DaXYtDGW4AEEbJH.jpg

its a classic video, miss south carolina, i think 2007? Google,,,,Miss Teen USA 2007. it might refresh your memory,,,the chick that was asked about maps,,and she created one of the funniest moments ever!

Baydhabo7890989.jpg

DaXYtDGW4AEEbJH.jpg

its a classic video, miss south carolina, i think 2007? Google,,,,Miss Teen USA 2007. it might refresh your memory,,,the chick that was asked about maps,,and she created one of the funniest moments ever!
Yeah....the South Africa moment...

Baydhabo7890989.jpg

DaXYtDGW4AEEbJH.jpg

Yeah....the South Africa moment...

i wonder if the new 100,000 immigrants have maps

You arent dealing with intelligent adults here. I wonder if any of these shitkickers have apologised for Christchurch ?

"Some people did something.", She said, referring to the Twin Towers loss of life and property destruction. No, Ilhan Omar, YOUR people did something. Your muslim brothers plotted and implemented a plan to kill thousands of Americans and you and your muslim people approve of it to this day. You should have said, "MY people did something really evil and I want to apologize for it and help us heal and move on." But you didn't.

Do NOT talk to us about causing division, do NOT call us racists, do NOT say we hate muslims (If we did, we'd be killing them every day here like YOUR people do where they find "non-believers", but we don't.), do NOT make anti-Jewish comments. Just stop. Close your mouth. If you refuse, you're going to cause a conflict the likes of which this country has NEVER seen, not even our own civil war. Is that what you want?

Apparently the people who supported you financially behind the scenes want more bloodshed such as occurred on 911. And, the people from your district also support that. Otherwise, you wouldn't gloss over that terrible incident by saying "Some people did something." No, Omar, it wasn't some people, it was YOUR people.

image-17.jpeg
No, Ilhan Omar, YOUR people did something.
Somalia did 9/11?

Hmm, you learn something new every day.

"Some people did something.", She said, referring to the Twin Towers loss of life and property destruction. No, Ilhan Omar, YOUR people did something. Your muslim brothers plotted and implemented a plan to kill thousands of Americans and you and your muslim people approve of it to this day. You should have said, "MY people did something really evil and I want to apologize for it and help us heal and move on." But you didn't.

Do NOT talk to us about causing division, do NOT call us racists, do NOT say we hate muslims (If we did, we'd be killing them every day here like YOUR people do where they find "non-believers", but we don't.), do NOT make anti-Jewish comments. Just stop. Close your mouth. If you refuse, you're going to cause a conflict the likes of which this country has NEVER seen, not even our own civil war. Is that what you want?

Apparently the people who supported you financially behind the scenes want more bloodshed such as occurred on 911. And, the people from your district also support that. Otherwise, you wouldn't gloss over that terrible incident by saying "Some people did something." No, Omar, it wasn't some people, it was YOUR people.

image-17.jpeg
Somalia did 9/11?

Thou dankish hag-born strumpet

image-17.jpeg
Somalia did 9/11?

the people of the shariah shit hole, Somalia do not need 9-11 to have LOTS for which to apologize-----how many times have Christians shot up mosques?

the people of the shariah shit hole, Somalia do not need 9-11 to have LOTS for which to apologize-----how many times have Christians shot up mosques?

for that matter -----has any American or New Zealander referred to the atrocity in New Zealand -----by trivializing it to------"...some person did something..."? Were there celebrations in the streets (for the record--the muslims of atlantic avenue, Brooklyn----did celebrate the event that could be clearly seen across the East River)

Forum List

Back