Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

Must be conservatives.

Who all seem to think that making trump president for life is a good idea....

Please show me where Conservatives are asking for Trump to be President for Life.

Trump just joked about being president for life — for the 6th time

https://theweek.com › speedreads › trump-just-joked-about-being-presiden...

Jul 11, 2019 - President Trump apparently likes to toy with the Constitution. In a tweetstorm on Thursday, Trump spun from touting that day's White House ...

and his minions agreed with him.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Wow, opinion hit pieces about one-off statements.

Do you really think he would actually try to remain in office unconstitutionally?

Are you that deranged by TDS that you actually believe that?

Sad.

Must be conservatives.

Please show me where Conservatives are asking for Trump to be President for Life.

Trump just joked about being president for life — for the 6th time

https://theweek.com › speedreads › trump-just-joked-about-being-presiden...

Jul 11, 2019 - President Trump apparently likes to toy with the Constitution. In a tweetstorm on Thursday, Trump spun from touting that day's White House ...

and his minions agreed with him.

Joked.

Of course we all know progressives can't take a joke without crying about microaggressions, like the pansies they are.

Must be conservatives.

it is rather sad and pathetic that so many conservatives are so dangerously deranged.

you believe the most awful lies

you have the most awful desire to hurt and kill people

and anytime someone says some TRUE thing that offends you you refuse to believe it.

Now....be honest.....wouldn't YOU like trump to be president for MORE than 2 terms?

wouldn't it make you happy to be able to keep him president for life?

Must be conservatives.

it is rather sad and pathetic that so many conservatives are so dangerously deranged.

you believe the most awful lies

you have the most awful desire to hurt and kill people

and anytime someone says some TRUE thing that offends you you refuse to believe it.

Now....be honest.....wouldn't YOU like trump to be president for MORE than 2 terms?

wouldn't it make you happy to be able to keep him president for life?

Nope, I prefer the 2 term limit for presidents, and want limits extended to congress.

Trump is an effective tool. first, he drives people like you nuts. 2nd. He appoints strict constructionists to the courts. 3rd. He isn't a progressive democrat. 4th. See number 3. 5th. He is cleaning up the regulatory mess at the federal level. 6th. He is at least trying to fix the border fiasco.

I will be voting for him in 2020, and a curious to see who runs in 2024.

Also, please show where I want to physically hurt or kill people.

As for your own mental butthurt, I take proud ownership of that. Get a spine, snowflake.

Do you really think he would actually try to remain in office unconstitutionally?

ALL that I'm educating you on is the REAL fact that your orange turd DID openly state that he is envious of those countries where dictatorships are acceptable.

The fact that the idiot-in-chief actually "thinks" that way should give ass kissers like you some pause....don't you think?

Joked.

Of course we all know progressives can't take a joke without crying about microaggressions, like the pansies they are.

Ass kissers DO "excuse" Trump's jokes quite a lot, don't you......Along with accepting "alternate facts" as truth is EXACTLY what makes you ass kissers and cult members..

“Having a background in history, I naturally gravitated toward monarchism because I felt that my national government wasn’t looking at issues of public welfare or national coherence or national unity,” he said. “Our political system has been irrevocably poisoned by political partisanship.”

BINGO! THAT is what makes a nation,not some asinine goofy idea of freedumb!

Joked.

Ass kissers DO "excuse" Trump's jokes quite a lot, don't you......Along with accepting "alternate facts" as truth is EXACTLY what makes you ass kissers and cult members..
At least we know which bathroom to use.

ALL that I'm educating you on is the REAL fact that your orange turd DID openly state that he is envious of those countries where dictatorships are acceptable.

The fact that the idiot-in-chief actually "thinks" that way should give ass kissers like you some pause....don't you think?

It's amazing how you assume something is verbatim when it suits your interests, yet dig into nuances about other statements when it also suits your interests.

HAAAAACCCKKKK TWWAAAAAATTTT.

Go play in traffic.

Joked.

And overreacting to any statement he makes just shows how much of a deranged bedwetting twat you are.

FOAD.

It's amazing how you assume something is verbatim when it suits your interests, yet dig into nuances about other statements when it also suits your interests.

HAAAAACCCKKKK TWWAAAAAATTTT.

Go play in traffic.

"It's amazing how you assume something is verbatim when it suits your interests, yet dig into nuances about other statements when it also suits your interests."

did you actually think that only conservatives are allowed to do this?

Forum List

Back