Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

Joked.

Of course we all know progressives can't take a joke without crying about microaggressions, like the pansies they are.

Ass kissers DO "excuse" Trump's jokes quite a lot, don't you......Along with accepting "alternate facts" as truth is EXACTLY what makes you ass kissers and cult members..

And overreacting to any statement he makes just shows how much of a deranged bedwetting twat you are.

FOAD.

you are obviously over-reacting

the way cons do on EVERY issue....

I say I believe our laws should NOT be based on the christian religion and cons IMMEDIATLY "OVERREACT" by calling me a god hater and a terrorist lover....

i say I believe pot should be legal and cons immediately claim i want doctors getting stoned before surgery

I say I believe gays should have the same rights as everyone else and cons IMMEDIATLY accuse me of wanting people to marry their goats and their dogs....

and here YOU are "over-reacting...."

shock and yawn......
The problem is you give degeneracy an inch it eventually takes a mile. We ALREADY see people trying to get pedophilia legalized etc.

I don't consider homosexuals "degenerates"

Most gays are decent, hard working people.
They our our friends, family and neighbors.
They live in our neighborhoods and work with us.

I have had many gay friends (M and F) over the years and found only 1 of them to be a stinker.

Where-as conservatives, so filled with hate and anger and with a strong desire to punish people......are MUCH worse than gays.

Thanks to the obstructionist democrat-controlled Congress

Lets see......Throughout 2017-2018 your orange turd had the WH ALL of Congress and a right wing majority in the SCOTUS.....and dimwits........like you......STILL blame democrats????................You're the very definition of a Trump cult member and ass kisser......LMAO

Do you really think he would actually try to remain in office unconstitutionally?

Are you that deranged by TDS that you actually believe that?

ALL that I'm educating you on is the REAL fact that your orange turd DID openly state that he is envious of those countries where dictatorships are acceptable.

The fact that the idiot-in-chief actually "thinks" that way should give ass kissers like you some pause....don't you think?

It's amazing how you assume something is verbatim when it suits your interests, yet dig into nuances about other statements when it also suits your interests.

HAAAAACCCKKKK TWWAAAAAATTTT.

Go play in traffic.

"It's amazing how you assume something is verbatim when it suits your interests, yet dig into nuances about other statements when it also suits your interests."

did you actually think that only conservatives are allowed to do this?

First, learn to use the quote function properly, you room temperature IQ hack.

2nd, nice-non response, and stop trying to white knight for nat-moron, you have a hard enough time defending your own posts coherently.

Being a free citizen of the USA I freely choose to post the way I post.

If you are a snowflake and this bothers you perhaps you should go to your room and cry for a while...?

maybe that would help.

My response, which you are obviously too stupid to understand, was merely;

cons do the same thing....only more so.

I don't expect you to agree with it or ever understand it because, obviously, being a conservative, you are just too stupid.

And I hardly EVER defend my posts (this being something of an exception).

cons post lies and nonsense.

I post facts and truth

cons attack with insults, personal attacks and more lies....

I ignore and move on to the next topic.

I am not stopping you, I am calling you out for being a lazy fuck who can't take the time to post properly.

Tu Quo Que isn't a defense. I am pointing out a specific event, and comments specific to that event. You are generalizing.

I have a Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, which most people understand isn't something that can be obtained by idiots. What are your credentials?

You don't defend because you CAN'T defend.

And more prog typical "I am losing the argument so I am going to pout like a whiny bitch"

Ignore me if you want, that means I win, you lose.

If one feels compelled to say one is not a king, that's a big tell that one thinks one is a king...just like Richard Nixon saying "I am not a crook".

“Well, I think as– as you know– and I’ve said this before to you, Jose, butI’m not a king,” Obama replied.

Obama: I’m not a king, I can’t just ignore immigration laws

I also recall Paul Krugman lamenting that Obama didn't have the dictatorial powers that the head of China does.

Must be conservatives.

Who all seem to think that making trump president for life is a good idea....
Conservatives want a small government
Then get rid of the SC and Congress. A dictator is a small government.
How about we get rid of all the Democrat created bureaucracies get rid of the welfare system get rid of the department of education
Department of Education absolutely. Welfare system sure as soon as we reign in corporations paying shit wages and people can start working a 40 hour work week and making a living and raising a family off of it. MOST people who get food stamps already work...to get rid of welfare first we must fix corporate greed,trade deals etc.

I would NOT get rid of the dept of ed.

I believe standards should be set in place and monitored to see that all American children get a good education and all children are treated fairly. I have a strong suspicion that if every state could teach what it wanted some states would teach about the Civil War while others would teach about the War of Northern Aggression.

nothing says "lets have another civil war" like teaching your kids to hate OTHER parts of the country

As for WELFARE.

I would change it to a TEMPORARY WORKFARE system.

Anyone needing assistance would go to them and in return for $ aid to live and eat they would have to 1. get education and training and 2. spend some time each work doing some kind of work for the community.

This would be a TEMPORARY situation until the receiver (with help from the TEMP WORK FARE organization) found a job.

Ultimate goal being to get these people OFF of WORKFARE and back in the workforce as quickly as possible. And an END to welfare for life.

How interesting that it is not included in Schiff's plot, eh?

Have someone with better reading skills read to you the Mueller's findings and WHY Mueller recommends that indictments should follow the orange turd once he's out of office.

Must be conservatives.

Who all seem to think that making trump president for life is a good idea....
How about we get rid of all the Democrat created bureaucracies get rid of the welfare system get rid of the department of education
Department of Education absolutely. Welfare system sure as soon as we reign in corporations paying shit wages and people can start working a 40 hour work week and making a living and raising a family off of it. MOST people who get food stamps already work...to get rid of welfare first we must fix corporate greed,trade deals etc.

I believe standards should be set in place and monitored to see that all American children get a good education and all children are treated fairly. I have a strong suspicion that if every state could teach what it wanted some states would teach about the Civil War while others would teach about the War of Northern Aggression.

nothing says "lets have another civil war" like teaching your kids to hate OTHER parts of the country

As for WELFARE.

Anyone needing assistance would go to them and in return for $ aid to live and eat they would have to 1. get education and training and 2. spend some time each work doing some kind of work for the community.

This would be a TEMPORARY situation until the receiver (with help from the TEMP WORK FARE organization) found a job.

Ultimate goal being to get these people OFF of WORKFARE and back in the workforce as quickly as possible. And an END to welfare for life.
Under the DOE education in America has gone to shit. Return it to the states.

An essay in the Guardian by somebody named Eve Peyser based on an interview with one person? I don't think there is rational American with the exception of a very few strange people who would rather have a monarch with absolute power rather than the U.S. Constitution.

As for WELFARE.

Under the DOE education in America has gone to shit. Return it to the states.

sorry

disagree.

if the DOE has "gone to shit" then it should be fixed.

But allowing Alabama to teach children to hate them northern yankees is a bad idea!

An essay in the Guardian by somebody named Eve Peyser based on an interview with one person? I don't think there is rational American with the exception of a very few strange people who would rather have a monarch with absolute power rather than the U.S. Constitution.

There are many strange irrational people claiming to be American. Many reside on the wrong side of the tracks in Congress.

There are two people in recent memory they would have happily made King. They even called one "Messiah".

Forum List

Back