Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

Please show me where Conservatives are asking for Trump to be President for Life.

To help you educate yourself......read these articles or have someone read them to you.

'President for Life'? Trump's Remarks About Xi Find Fans in ...

'Dictator envy': Trump's praise of Kim Jong Un widens his ...

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...

Bubba yearned for a third term. FDR was our last dictator.

The stupidity of a Trump cult member..........FDR helped to end the Great Depression? Yes or No?

..........and, for others on here.....

New Deal policies built middle class

Every day Trump is sounding more like a dictator Now the whistle blower is a spy??

...and not just that, my friend, Trump is labeling some political opponents as "traitors"..............I'm sure he means traitors to his cult membership.
And Obama referred the republicans as the "enemy". It's politics

Yes, labeling someone a political enemy may be disturbing......but labeling someone TRAITOR means that such an individual should be tried and shot..........

Do you agree with the orange turd that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi should be shot???

Last edited:
Every day Trump is sounding more like a dictator Now the whistle blower is a spy??

...and not just that, my friend, Trump is labeling some political opponents as "traitors"..............I'm sure he means traitors to his cult membership.

Yes, labeling someone a political enemy may be disturbing......but labeling someone TRAITOR means that such an individual should be tried and shot..........

Do you agree with the orange turd that Schiff, Nadler and Peolosi should be shot???
Politically shot

Mr Meister with all due respect political parties calling each other an enemy is quite different from a leader calling a citizen a spy especially a whistle blower and 1 more thing, he says a rep in our congress should be going to jail?

Mr Meister with all due respect political parties calling each other an enemy is quite different from a leader calling a citizen a spy especially a whistle blower and 1 more thing, he says a rep in our congress should be going to jail?
I can only imagine if all the truths were to be laid on a table, there would be many many politicians from both parties that should be in jail, Ed.

Please show me where Conservatives are asking for Trump to be President for Life.

To help you educate yourself......read these articles or have someone read them to you.

'President for Life'? Trump's Remarks About Xi Find Fans in ...

'Dictator envy': Trump's praise of Kim Jong Un widens his ...

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...

Bubba yearned for a third term. FDR was our last dictator.

The stupidity of a Trump cult member..........FDR helped to end the Great Depression? Yes or No?

..........and, for others on here.....

New Deal policies built middle class

FDR exacerbated.... lot of syllables gnat, sound it out, the depression. .

rush limbaugh has called democrats and liberals "the enemy" since the late 1980's.

can you beat that?

I can only imagine if all the truths were to be laid on a table, there would be many many politicians from both parties that should be in jail, Ed.
That might be all well and good Meister BUT the LEADER of our country the most powerful in the world is a complete moron and I'm being kind

Must be conservatives.

Who all seem to think that making trump president for life is a good idea....
You guys are the arbiters and architects of what is coming. Its just the dictator will separate who is needed and who is not. From forced labor to the Obama pain pill. Everything will be on the table. You made more problems while forgetting what gets one generation to the next.

That might be all well and good Meister BUT the LEADER of our country the most powerful in the world is a complete moron and I'm being kind[/QUOTE]

You ARE extremely kind........lol

rush limbaugh has called democrats and liberals "the enemy" since the late 1980's.

can you beat that?
Rush Limbaugh, the radio personality? This is what you're going with? :auiqs.jpg:

FDR exacerbated the depression.

Above, someone who has "learned" history from MAD comic books.........This is why Trump openly and honestly stated that he LOVES the poorly educated...and they love him.

Well geesh, gnat, for all your smarts you sure are dumb.

This is my last response since this subtopic steers the thread away from its original scope.

In the First Hundred Days of his new administration,

FDR pushed through Congress a package of legislation designed to lift the nation out of the Depression.

FDR declared a "banking holiday" to end the runs on the banks and created new federal programs administered by so-called "alphabet agencies" For example, the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) stabilized farm prices and thus saved farms. The CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) provided jobs to unemployed youths while improving the environment.

The TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) provided jobs and brought electricity to rural areas for the first time. The FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) and the WPA (Works Progress Administration) provided jobs to thousands of unemployed Americans in construction and arts projects across the country. The NRA (National Recovery Administration) sought to stabilize consumer goods prices through a series of codes. Through employment and price stabilization and by making the government an active partner with the American people, the New Deal jump-started the economy towards recovery.

can you beat that?
Rush Limbaugh, the radio personality? This is what you're going with? :auiqs.jpg:

I thought libs said he was just an entertainment guy.

can you beat that?
I agree It's one thing when the little people like limbaugh throw words around BUT my beef is when idiots in the WH do it They incite people to do serious harm to others

FDR exacerbated the depression.

Above, someone who has "learned" history from MAD comic books.........This is why Trump openly and honestly stated that he LOVES the poorly educated...and they love him.

Well geesh, gnat, for all your smarts you sure are dumb.

This is my last response since this subtopic steers the thread away from its original scope.

In the First Hundred Days of his new administration,

FDR pushed through Congress a package of legislation designed to lift the nation out of the Depression.

FDR declared a "banking holiday" to end the runs on the banks and created new federal programs administered by so-called "alphabet agencies" For example, the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) stabilized farm prices and thus saved farms. The CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) provided jobs to unemployed youths while improving the environment.

The TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) provided jobs and brought electricity to rural areas for the first time. The FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) and the WPA (Works Progress Administration) provided jobs to thousands of unemployed Americans in construction and arts projects across the country. The NRA (National Recovery Administration) sought to stabilize consumer goods prices through a series of codes. Through employment and price stabilization and by making the government an active partner with the American people, the New Deal jump-started the economy towards recovery.

You can quote your new deal all you want. It was WW2 that got us out of FDRs prolonged depression.

Forum List

Back