Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

Must be conservatives.

Who all seem to think that making trump president for life is a good idea....

Please show me where Conservatives are asking for Trump to be President for Life.

it is rather sad and pathetic that so many conservatives are so dangerously deranged.

you believe the most awful lies

you have the most awful desire to hurt and kill people

and anytime someone says some TRUE thing that offends you you refuse to believe it.

Now....be honest.....wouldn't YOU like trump to be president for MORE than 2 terms?

wouldn't it make you happy to be able to keep him president for life?

Nope, I prefer the 2 term limit for presidents, and want limits extended to congress.

Trump is an effective tool. first, he drives people like you nuts. 2nd. He appoints strict constructionists to the courts. 3rd. He isn't a progressive democrat. 4th. See number 3. 5th. He is cleaning up the regulatory mess at the federal level. 6th. He is at least trying to fix the border fiasco.

I will be voting for him in 2020, and a curious to see who runs in 2024.

Also, please show where I want to physically hurt or kill people.

As for your own mental butthurt, I take proud ownership of that. Get a spine, snowflake.

What we need to do is limit these dictator-like establishment politicians like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, etc to term limits and make it unlawful for them to ever run again.

Every day Trump is sounding more like a dictator Now the whistle blower is a spy??

...and not just that, my friend, Trump is labeling some political opponents as "traitors"..............I'm sure he means traitors to his cult membership.
And Obama referred the republicans as the "enemy". It's politics

rush limbaugh has called democrats and liberals "the enemy" since the late 1980's.

can you beat that?
Rush Limbaugh, the radio personality? This is what you're going with? :auiqs.jpg:
I agree It's one thing when the little people like limbaugh throw words around BUT my beef is when idiots in the WH do it They incite people to do serious harm to others

No Ed, he's not inciting violence but libs and the media are doing it 24/7. It's appalling.

FDR exacerbated the depression.

Above, someone who has "learned" history from MAD comic books.........This is why Trump openly and honestly stated that he LOVES the poorly educated...and they love him.

Well geesh, gnat, for all your smarts you sure are dumb.

This is my last response since this subtopic steers the thread away from its original scope.

In the First Hundred Days of his new administration,

FDR pushed through Congress a package of legislation designed to lift the nation out of the Depression.

FDR declared a "banking holiday" to end the runs on the banks and created new federal programs administered by so-called "alphabet agencies" For example, the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) stabilized farm prices and thus saved farms. The CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) provided jobs to unemployed youths while improving the environment.

The TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) provided jobs and brought electricity to rural areas for the first time. The FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) and the WPA (Works Progress Administration) provided jobs to thousands of unemployed Americans in construction and arts projects across the country. The NRA (National Recovery Administration) sought to stabilize consumer goods prices through a series of codes. Through employment and price stabilization and by making the government an active partner with the American people, the New Deal jump-started the economy towards recovery.

You can quote your new deal all you want. It was WW2 that got us out of FDRs prolonged depression.

Without realizing it, you again prove that you're a moron.......

First you state that FDR actually PROLONGED the GD.....and now you're stating that WW2 ended it; therefore how the hell did FDR "prolonged it"????.......

Above, someone who has "learned" history from MAD comic books.........This is why Trump openly and honestly stated that he LOVES the poorly educated...and they love him.

This is my last response since this subtopic steers the thread away from its original scope.

FDR pushed through Congress a package of legislation designed to lift the nation out of the Depression.

FDR declared a "banking holiday" to end the runs on the banks and created new federal programs administered by so-called "alphabet agencies" For example, the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) stabilized farm prices and thus saved farms. The CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) provided jobs to unemployed youths while improving the environment.

The TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) provided jobs and brought electricity to rural areas for the first time. The FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) and the WPA (Works Progress Administration) provided jobs to thousands of unemployed Americans in construction and arts projects across the country. The NRA (National Recovery Administration) sought to stabilize consumer goods prices through a series of codes. Through employment and price stabilization and by making the government an active partner with the American people, the New Deal jump-started the economy towards recovery.

You can quote your new deal all you want. It was WW2 that got us out of FDRs prolonged depression.

Without realizing it, you again prove that you're a moron.......

First you state that FDR actually PROLONGED the GD.....and now you're stating that WW2 ended it; therefore how the hell did FDR "prolonged it"????.......

His new deal did nothing to slow it. I'm sure he had noble intentions with govt as the answer but it didn't work.

...and not just that, my friend, Trump is labeling some political opponents as "traitors"..............I'm sure he means traitors to his cult membership.

rush limbaugh has called democrats and liberals "the enemy" since the late 1980's.

can you beat that?
Rush Limbaugh, the radio personality? This is what you're going with? :auiqs.jpg:
I agree It's one thing when the little people like limbaugh throw words around BUT my beef is when idiots in the WH do it They incite people to do serious harm to others

No Ed, he's not inciting violence but libs and the media are doing it 24/7. It's appalling.

Trump's History of Encouraging Violence - Video

Donald Trump Hate And Violence Map - America's Voice

White Nationalist Says Trump Incited Violence at Rally

can you beat that?

WOW! 3 links to left-biased TDS 'sources.' Do you imagine anyone takes that seriously?

Yes, labeling someone a political enemy may be disturbing......but labeling someone TRAITOR means that such an individual should be tried and shot..........

Do you agree with the orange turd that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi should be shot???
No, labeling someone a traitor doesn't mean they should be shot, but when he says "what we used to do in the old days" it does.

can you beat that?

WOW! 3 links to left-biased TDS 'sources.' Do you imagine anyone takes that seriously?

Yeah, no kidding. It's a leftist op ed delight in those sites.

can you beat that?

You can't handle the truth

No it didn't.
Let's see....a hack like you or FDR's Treasury Secretary and very close friend, that's a tough one.

"
ECONOMY

‘We’re Spending More Than Ever and It Doesn’t Work’"

“We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work.”

“I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises.”

“I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. … And an enormous debt to boot!”

'We're Spending More Than Ever and It Doesn't Work'

You can't handle the truth

OK, using a line from a pretend movie....Oh brother....

No, I reject YOUR made-up 'truth.' Those links are so left-biased anyone with a scintilla of logic can see how ridiculous they are. It is concerning that people like you actually drink that kool-ade.

From YOUR link...."The suspect wrote that his views “predate Trump" Next....

Moron.........The shooter's VIEWS "predate Trump".......but NOT his ACTIONS.......

(Who turns the computer "on" for these right wing morons???)

can you beat that?

Not JUST trump....

limbaugh "leave a few liberals left alive"

"we are at war with liberalism......in war it is ok to hate your enemies"

ann coulter "maybe we should shoot a few liberals to let the rest know it can happen to them, too"

thousands of conservative message board posters "I want to kill liberals!"

can you beat that?

Not JUST trump....

limbaugh "leave a few liberals left alive"

"we are at war with liberalism......in war it is ok to hate your enemies"

ann coulter "maybe we should shoot a few liberals to let the rest know it can happen to them, too"

thousands of conservative message board posters "I want to kill liberals!"
mean while they just distract America from what the real issues are...... Repubs just try to throw a cloak over the real corrupt behavior

these are not americans we're dealing with These are low life scum that refuse to speak up when the evidence is right before them We call this scum Republicans

Forum List

Back