Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

Trump breaks the law in the open, and has no fear because he's always gotten away with it because of corruption and him being rich.

He's admitted publicly that he wants Ukraine and China to help him win the election by constructing fake crimes against his opponents.

Trump has promised to not talk about Hong Kong if China provides him dirt on his opponents.
Trump reportedly brought up Biden and Warren with China in June, gave Xi a pass on Hong Kong
Now considering he talked in private with the Chinese before making a public plea for dirt, I would assume he did the same with Russia before announcing "Russia, if you're listening..."

The thing about Russia is that is very likely his "coffee boys", and I don't mean his sons, were regularly communicating with Russia, and if our intelligence services were unaware of this, it is a serious deficiency, as it is if they knew about it and could do nothing.

Please Mr President
WASHINGTON — In an unexpected twist in the impeachment drama engulfing Washington, leading congressional Democrats have begged Donald Trump to stop impeaching himself so that they have something to do.

In a press conference on Friday morning, Representative Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, both implored Trump to stop relentlessly spewing impeachable offenses, complaining that this practice was rendering their jobs irrelevant.

“Mr. President, as much as we appreciate your help, please, stop doing our work for us,” Pelosi said. “Give us a reason to get up in the morning and go to the office.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/democrats-beg-trump-to-stop-impeaching-himself/

Please Mr President
WASHINGTON — In an unexpected twist in the impeachment drama engulfing Washington, leading congressional Democrats have begged Donald Trump to stop impeaching himself so that they have something to do.

In a press conference on Friday morning, Representative Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, both implored Trump to stop relentlessly spewing impeachable offenses, complaining that this practice was rendering their jobs irrelevant.

“Mr. President, as much as we appreciate your help, please, stop doing our work for us,” Pelosi said. “Give us a reason to get up in the morning and go to the office.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/democrats-beg-trump-to-stop-impeaching-himself/
If they go for one count of obstruction of justice for every tweet which possibly breaks the law, he could be impeached and win 5 terms and his impeachment trial will never be over.

" A vile, power-hungry scumbag "

I have read no historical reports giving this any credence.....

If you had studied American History at all, you would know that fdr restructured the balance of power in the form of our Republic drastically toward the Executive Branch.

FDR entered the White House in the midst of the Depression. A captain who needed to correct the ship of state with alacrity.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action.

...said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him.

I suppose that's true, which is why we have a democracy which only survives when there are few frightened fools and more educated and rational people.

Which is why our democracy was in such grave peril when the scumbag FDR was in office.

Your character assassination of FDR is not only at odds with erudite history professors, but more in line with biddable fools who believes the rhetoric of the Right Wing purveyors of propaganda.

If you had studied American History at all, you would know that fdr restructured the balance of power in the form of our Republic drastically toward the Executive Branch.

FDR entered the White House in the midst of the Depression. A captain who needed to correct the ship of state with alacrity.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action.

...said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him.

I suppose that's true, which is why we have a democracy which only survives when there are few frightened fools and more educated and rational people.

Which is why our democracy was in such grave peril when the scumbag FDR was in office.

Your character assassination of FDR is not only at odds with erudite history professors, but more in line with biddable fools who believes the rhetoric of the Right Wing purveyors of propaganda.
If he really is Japanese and he had relatives interred, I would not hold that against him.

If he really is Japanese and he had relatives interred, I would not hold that against him.

Do you have to be Jewish to be appalled by the Holocaust?

point out any factual errors.

Why? That's your job to provide probative evidence to prove FDR created "grave peril" when he was in office.

Why? That's your job to provide probative evidence to prove FDR created "grave peril" when he was in office.

I’ve done that.

I’ve done that.

I very much doubt that.

Forum List

Back