Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

" A vile, power-hungry scumbag "

I have read no historical reports giving this any credence.....

If you had studied American History at all, you would know that fdr restructured the balance of power in the form of our Republic drastically toward the Executive Branch.

FDR entered the White House in the midst of the Depression. A captain who needed to correct the ship of state with alacrity.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action.

"Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action"

unfortunately that is exactly what conservatives say when defending their desire to kill liberals and democrats.

If you had studied American History at all, you would know that fdr restructured the balance of power in the form of our Republic drastically toward the Executive Branch.

Sure, you "tend" to do that in the midst of a Great Depression and a World War, don't you think?
(or do you EVER think?)

FDR entered the White House in the midst of the Depression. A captain who needed to correct the ship of state with alacrity.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action.

"Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action"

unfortunately that is exactly what conservatives say when defending their desire to kill liberals and democrats.

Um, conservatives don't desire to kill liberals and democrats, only the neo fascis, neo Nazis and easily led fools may want to go to this extreme to murder other human beings.

...said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him.

Sure, you "tend" to do that in the midst of a Great Depression and a World War, don't you think?
(or do you EVER think?)

Dictators and tyrants depend on fools like you.

...said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him.

I suppose that's true, which is why we have a democracy which only survives when there are few frightened fools and more educated and rational people.

"said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him"

and so sayeth trump

by your logic.....trump is a dictator

I suppose that's true, which is why we have a democracy which only survives when there are few frightened fools and more educated and rational people.

Which is why our democracy was in such grave peril when the scumbag FDR was in office.

"said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him"

and so sayeth trump

I see you have never studied logic or history

(or do you EVER think?)
That strong central government started and the movement away from the Republic with the advent of the Civil War.

and so sayeth trump

making me equal with you.

Don't need to study it.

Only need to read what religious loons say to form an opinion.

tis why I am an atheist.

I would not join a club that would have YOU as a member.

" threw loyal, innocent Americans into concentration camps in the hundreds of thousands,"

at the behest of conservative christian republican American everywhere!....

You've never even heard of Ralph Carr, have you?

and so sayeth trump

Don't need to study it.....

Admitting your ignorance is only the first step. Now you need to pull your head out of your ass and get some education.

and so sayeth trump

Admitting your ignorance is only the first step. Now you need to pull your head out of your ass and get some education.

Your short posts ring with arrogance, maybe you ought to post with a bit of decorum.

and so sayeth trump

Your short posts ring with arrogance, maybe you ought to post with a bit of decorum.

Your suggestion will be given all the consideration it merits.

Sure, you "tend" to do that in the midst of a Great Depression and a World War, don't you think?...

Just like in Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia...

It isn't known as the Age of Dictators for nothing.

Forum List

Back