Some People Have A Thirst For A Dictator

Just like in Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia...

It isn't known as the Age of Dictators for nothing.

MORON, with the exception of your hero Putin in Russia.....All those countries (Italy, Germany and Spain) turned to social democracies.....Good lord you're a dumb fucker.

Just like in Italy, s and Germany, Russia...

It isn't known as the Age of Dictators for nothing.

MORON, with the exception of your hero Putin in Russia.....All those countries (Italy, Germany and Spain) turned to social democracies.....Good lord you're a dumb fucker.

"Turned into," dumbass? Do you know what "turned into" means, dubmass? Do you have any grasp of the context of the 1920s and 30s, dumbass?

"said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him"

and so sayeth trump

by your logic.....trump is a dictator

I see you have never studied logic or history

Don't need to study it.....

Admitting your ignorance is only the first step. Now you need to pull your head out of your ass and get some education.

Your short posts ring with arrogance, maybe you ought to post with a bit of decorum.

Your suggestion will be given all the consideration it merits.

As I have judged you too often.

Benevolent Dictator, Yes. Absolutely. Democracy is the breeding ground for Communism as we can see. When ALL the people are pulling the same weight in the same direction things are better. Its coming because ALL multicult shitholes eventually collapse. I just hope it happens before I die.

"Benevolent Dictator" is an Oxymoron.

Truism: "Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
Benevolent Dictator, Yes. Absolutely. Democracy is the breeding ground for Communism as we can see. When ALL the people are pulling the same weight in the same direction things are better. Its coming because ALL multicult shitholes eventually collapse. I just hope it happens before I die.

"Benevolent Dictator" is an Oxymoron.

Truism: "Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

WTF are you even talking about? Your hero Stalin?

FU - you really are the enemy of the people, a biddable fool and a supprter of a megalomaniac and you have the audacity to attack my character as one who would support a mass murderer such as Stalin.

You are not only an ignorant fool, you're an asshole too. Trump is Stalin lite - he assassinates the character of anyone who won't support him, someone you clearly emulate.

Me thinks you doth protest too much....

these are not americans we're dealing with These are low life scum that refuse to speak up when the evidence is right before them We call this scum Republicans
Build an alligator moat with snakes , a wall with skin piercing spikes to keep repubs in the red states

But according to Democrats ‘walls don’t work’
Build your fn wall and have Mexico pay for it Anyone that can't see that trump is the worst POS ever to enter our WH is blind

Oh Oh, someone's butt is flaring up again....LOL Obama was and will be the worst POS to ever enter our WH.

trump is the worst POS to ever ever the WH and dirtbags who support him are
traitors

Trump.....best economy in recent history, Chi-Coms ready to negotiate, little Kimmy not launching missiles, lowest unemployment...I'd say he's the BEST President we've had in recent history.

Build an alligator moat with snakes , a wall with skin piercing spikes to keep repubs in the red states

But according to Democrats ‘walls don’t work’
Build your fn wall and have Mexico pay for it Anyone that can't see that trump is the worst POS ever to enter our WH is blind

Oh Oh, someone's butt is flaring up again....LOL Obama was and will be the worst POS to ever enter our WH.

trump is the worst POS to ever ever the WH and dirtbags who support him are
traitors

Trump.....best economy in recent history, Chi-Coms ready to negotiate, little Kimmy not launching missiles, lowest unemployment...I'd say he's the BEST President we've had in recent history.

Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny?

FDR entered the White House in the midst of the Depression. A captain who needed to correct the ship of state with alacrity.

Desperate times require desperate measures. Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme action.

...said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him.

"said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him"

and so sayeth trump

Admitting your ignorance is only the first step. Now you need to pull your head out of your ass and get some education.

When low life ignorant scum like you resort to insults and personal attacks it proves that

1. you are low life ignorant scum
and
2. you need to get your head out of your ass and try to behave like a decent person.

Having read so many of your ignorant and degenerate posts I harbor no hope that you could ever act as a decent person.

...said every dictator ever as he grabbed for power from frightened fools willing to surrender it to him.

and so sayeth trump

When low life ignorant scum like you resort to insults and personal attacks it proves that

1. you are low life ignorant scum
and
2. you need to get your head out of your ass and try to behave like a decent person.

Having read so many of your ignorant and degenerate posts I harbor no hope that you could ever act as a decent person.

YOU said YOU “don’t need to study” Logic or History, did you not?

the ugly truth is fascism insidiously assumes power where people do not recognize that it is doing so.

most 'dictators' rose to prominence via 'feel good' legislations and/or demonizing of some faction that they could get the populace to blame for all their woes

~S~

Don't need to study it.

tis why I am an atheist.....

Because you think ignoring the truth is sufficient. You're basically a mindless animal. Congratulations.

...one so ill informed and obviously stupid.

You boast about knowing nothing of logic or history and being uninterested in learning then call others “ill informed” [sic] ?
How about 3 countriesIs asking another country for help in an election grounds for impeachment?

Don't need to study it.

Because you think ignoring the truth is sufficient. You're basically a mindless animal. Congratulations.

You boast about knowing nothing of logic or history and being uninterested in learning then call others “ill informed” [sic] ?

"You boast about knowing nothing of logic or history and being uninterested in learning then call others “ill informed”

LOL

you are truly an idiot.

I NEVER boasted about "knowing nothing of logic or history and being uninterested in learning"

that is just a fkn lie.

IS that how you debate LOGICALLY?

by lying?

do you really call LYING "logic"?

Don't need to study it.

How about 3 countriesIs asking another country for help in an election grounds for impeachment?

Once again without the meth?

Don't need to study it.

"You boast about knowing nothing of logic or history and being uninterested in learning then call others “ill informed”

LOL

you are truly an idiot.

I NEVER boasted about "knowing nothing of logic or history and being uninterested in learning"

that is just a fkn lie.

by lying?

Do you deny your own words now, or are you preparing to pretend they mean something other than what is obvious?

you are truly an idiot.

that is just a fkn lie.

by lying?

Remember the adage about wrestling with pigs and who really likes it, my friend......Don't bother too much with the porcine in this forum

you are truly an idiot.

that is just a fkn lie.

by lying?

Remember the adage about wrestling with pigs and who really likes it, my friend......Don't bother too much with the porcine in this forum

Another hypocrite/apologist heard from.

Forum List

Back