Some questions for Democrats and other Trump critics

This ^^^^^
He pretty much is telling his cult to seek death and destruction if he doesn't get his way.
He is such a pitiful child-like sub-human.

He is a life long con man, and he survives by the likes of his cult members who will defend him unconditionally.

Basically, he is scum and he conned you.

So in other words, he not only frightens you, but you fear those who supported him. Why would that be? Have you ever been threatened, accosted, abused, or harmed by a Trump-supporter?
Fear? Interpret it as you will. I don't care.

This ^^^^^
He pretty much is telling his cult to seek death and destruction if he doesn't get his way.

He is a life long con man, and he survives by the likes of his cult members who will defend him unconditionally.

I'd love to know how many of them have figured that out.

Unfortunately, most of them lack the self esteem to admit that, and it's that lack of self esteem that made them fall for it in the first place.

To my mind he was totally unpresidential, regardless of his policies and gave the go-ahead to some of the most undemocratic elements in the country.
Please, be just a wee bit more vague.
That by itself, IMO, is enough reason to forego discussing specifics of political positions.
Bottom line: you can't come up with any real problems with policy.

This ^^^^^

So in other word, he and his supporters frightened you?

And if he was a "con man", what did he con you personally out of?

Personally I don't think the billionaire playboy with no morals was ever fit to be President and leader of the free world. Not that there's anything wrong with being a billionaire playboy with no morals, just not as president.
But being a broke dick playboy with no morals is just jake!

bill_clinton7.jpg

This ^^^^^

And yet he beat the hag with all that against him.

Hillary_1200x630.jpg

I point out his qualities & behaviors and wonder what in the world has happened to a society that so many adore a person like that.
For Democrats, it is either adoration or hatred. That is a clear sign of emotional instability, likely caused by a dysfunctional relationship with their own fathers.

Someone please explain this to me: What did President Trump do to you, personally? How did he negatively-affect your own personal safety, security, or prosperity? In what manner did he infringe on any of your personal Constitutional rights to free speech, peaceful assembly, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable searches, or any other Constitutional protections?

Did he cause you any personal financial loss? Did he make your life less safe? Did he prevent you from voting, from going to the schools of your choice, from marrying anyone you wanted, or from working or earning a living? Did he increase your taxes, cause you or any of your family members personal injury, death, or other other personal losses in the way of property loss, the loss of liberty, safety, security, or happiness?

What did he do to you personally, which makes you hate him so much?
Hate? That is called reflection.

The president must lead.
not bully, berate, abuse, threaten, lie, steal

The behaviors above are all part of Trump's persona.
Leadership is not within his skill set.

Yet, despite that these traits in Trump are indisputable, you claim pointing them out as disqualifying for a president is "hate."

The better question would be why do you and others like you give your faith and allegiance to such a flawed individual?

The president must lead.

That litany also accurately describes the attributes of his predecessor, yet you moonbats drop to your knees in genuflection to the Mulatto Messiah.

The better question would be why do you and others like you give your faith and allegiance to such a flawed individual?
Indeed. :lmao:

Personal reasons only.

You did not die from COVID. I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to determine for yourself, what is "disinformation" and what isn't. Did this "weakening" of NATO cause Russia to invade Ukraine? How did Trump cause Russia and North Korea to be more powerful? And please justify the US having such a trade imbalance with China.

And prove that he raised your taxes.

My sister in law died of COVID
That is personal

I live in NJ and pay over $20,000 in state and local taxes. Trump capped SALT at $10,000

Cost me a $10,000 deduction

The president must lead.

Yet, despite that these traits in Trump are indisputable, you claim pointing them out as disqualifying for a president is "hate."

What did Trump steal from you personally? Did he bully you into doing something against your will? When did he threaten or abuse you personally, or steal anything from you?

So in other word, he and his supporters frightened you?

And if he was a "con man", what did he con you personally out of?
Most trump supporters I know are old white men and women.
They hardly frighten me.

It obvious how he stiffed contractors.
You should be pissed about how trump screws hard working contractors, but NO, you will come back with a response of "He didn't do that." or "He only did that when the work was sub-standard."

Always an excuse.
He uses the strategy of suing people and bankrupting them, or they give up before they go broke.
Solid business strategy.......^^^^^^^.....right?
No, he is pure scum.

Forum List

Back