Some random person is in my ISPs internet profile and it is blocking me from accessing it

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Nothing unusual about this at all, been trying to access it with my ISPs help. I'm trying to shore up some details about network and device access and suddenly there is another log in. It isn't me, I've confirmed this and even restarted my network/laptop,

Nothing unusual about this at all, been trying to access it with my ISPs help. I'm trying to shore up some details about network and device access and suddenly there is another log in. It isn't me, I've confirmed this and even restarted my network/laptop,
Are you using hard passwords or something easy, so you don't have to get out your book?

Are you using hard passwords or something easy, so you don't have to get out your book?
Not too difficult to be honest, I didn't expect this.

My modem access passwords are tougher but not for the profile. The issue is that it seems my internet isn't under my name or number, a generic "virtual number" has been used. Imagine that??

This makes me weary of the Creepy Ones circumventing a warrant by simply assigning the account to someone elses number and getting their permission to track the internets activities. I became suspicious when I had an interaction with one of the Crown Attorneys in my wifes assault case and an email disappeared.

I know all of their tactics, they've been terrorizing me for years.

Last edited:
As a random bonus, I now know their IP address, location and browser being used. I have my own methods.

They are from Ottawa...this would suggest OPP or RCMP.

Last edited:
As a random bonus, I now know their IP address, location and browser being used. I have my own methods.

They are from Ottawa...this would suggest OPP or RCMP.
I think you're right on who to suspect. You made some remarks yesterday and other days that would warrant their interest. You know what you've said.

And too, not to tick you off, but the authorities would have very likely been notified by a social agency.

You've gone to great lengths to make your personal business, everybody's business.

I think you're right on who to suspect. You made some remarks yesterday and other days that would warrant their interest. You know what you've said.

And too, not to tick you off, but the authorities would have very likely been notified by a social agency.

You've gone to great lengths to make your personal business, everybody's business.

What remarks did I make yesterday to warrant their interest? I don't know what game you are playing but it is YOU who is making your business everybodys. I just speak the truth. Only a real bad person has to hide it (*hint).

You aren't someone I would trust, in this world or in the world you will be sent after your done here. I always suspected you to be TPS or OPP, maybe you could be so honest and let us know...

What remarks did I make yesterday to warrant their interest? I don't know what game you are playing but it is YOU who is making your business everybodys. I just speak the truth. Only a real bad person has to hide it (*hint).

You aren't someone I would trust, in this world or in the world you will be sent after your done here. I always suspected you to be TPS or OPP, maybe you could be so honest and let us know...
I have no interest in debating anything with you. I would advise you to shut this down before others lay it all bare.

Not too difficult to be honest, I didn't expect this.

My modem access passwords are tougher but not for the profile. The issue is that it seems my internet isn't under my name or number, a generic "virtual number" has been used. Imagine that??

This makes me weary of the Creepy Ones circumventing a warrant by simply assigning the account to someone elses number and getting their permission to track the internets activities. I became suspicious when I had an interaction wit one of the Crown Attorneys in my wifes assault case and an email disappeared.

I know all of their tactics, they've been terrorizing me for years.
Sounds like you need a different ISP. Home network and router should use every single digit allowable by the router hardware and any guest access, should have severely restricted permissions. In my opinion, your computer should have two primary loggin accounts even if you only have one user (yourself), as the ability to come up on an uncorrupted account with permissions can be handy for cleaning if successfully attacked or locked. This was very handy back in the days of ransomware that could lock you up. Both loggins should be a reasonably complex password and the days of turn on and go without password is long gone. Guest accounts for router network or computer should have almost no privileges at all beyond restricted internet/network and maybe printer. On the email account, that password should be max length and complex, as you almost never use it after established and max security does not get in the way. If you can travel without a password book or card, you probably are not, using enough security. Is your email using your name? No need for it to be. My email is a random sounding acronym with meaning only to me, as I do not share my name on the internet with every jackoff that wants me have access to something. Not really a paranoid old fk. I just don't share personal identifying information randomly on the World Wide Web of the internet. Mobile devices should utilize biometric. Just my opinion.

Sounds like you need a different ISP. Home network and router should use every single digit allowable by the router hardware and any guest access, should have severely restricted permissions. In my opinion, your computer should have two primary loggin accounts even if you only have one user (yourself), as the ability to come up on an uncorrupted account with permissions can be handy for cleaning if successfully attacked or locked. This was very handy back in the days of ransomware that could lock you up. Both loggins should be a reasonably complex password and the days of turn on and go without password is long gone. Guest accounts for router network or computer should have almost no privileges at all beyond restricted internet/network and maybe printer. On the email account, that password should be max length and complex, as you almost never use it after established and max security does not get in the way. If you can travel without a password book or card, you probably are not, using enough security. Is your email using your name? No need for it to be. My email is a random sounding acronym with meaning only to me, as I do not share my name on the internet with every jackoff that wants me have access to something. Not really a paranoid old fk. I just don't share personal identifying information randomly on the World Wide Web of the internet. Mobile devices should utilize biometric. Just my opinion.

Sound logic. It's nearly impossible to avoid when dishonest, corrupt, self serving police state officials are involved. I wondered why when they installed my router I didn't receive information.

Listen to Donald H on here as an example, or some of the other Canadians. Do Americans truly believe that these are the citizens that will be on the side of American Values of liberty, Due Process and accountable government? They will defend pedos, abusers and criminals as long as they are "one of theirs".

Canada is just like Russia, the same self serving government bureaucrats and abusers. The only difference is our geography. I've told all who I can in America and I pray to God your agencies listen.

I have no interest in debating anything with you. I would advise you to shut this down before others lay it all bare.
I've said nothing yesterday to garner interest. I have been the victim for years and I want Americans and their agencies to know this. If you are referring to my comments about Jan 6th, you are just fishing and desperate to yet again, get something to "stick" on me.

I said if someone invoked and encouraged violence it is a crime. I said if it is an undercover cop, which I know not one way or the other if it is or not, than these cops are following Canadas tactics. The same tactics Americas enemies use and which spit in the face of civil liberties and democracy. This is how Canada operates and it is why we are losing. I've never supported violence against anyone, nor blocking borders or government coups and NO ONE should.

I see the phone number assigned to my account is a Ottawa government office. The sins of others I will no longer bare silently. I want Americans to understand that only the most desperate, corrupt liars abuse someone for 30+ years.

Last edited:
A government office building that is owned by the province and my own profile won't allow me to change this number. How convenient.

Here is the problem, as much as you and your anti-American ilk try to paint me in a dishonest manner, this internet account was created long ago and thus they've been doing this for a long time not just after some comment on here.

Ontario is in steep decline. I wonder why...

Sound logic. It's nearly impossible to avoid when dishonest, corrupt, self serving police state officials are involved. I wondered why when they installed my router I didn't receive information.

Listen to Donald H on here as an example, or some of the other Canadians. Do Americans truly believe that these are the citizens that will be on the side of American Values of liberty, Due Process and accountable government? They will defend pedos, abusers and criminals as long as they are "one of theirs".

Canada is just like Russia, the same self serving government bureaucrats and abusers. The only difference is our geography. I've told all who I can in America and I pray to God your agencies listen.
You didn't select, buy and own your own wifi router? That is problematic, also. In that situation, it is not your network, but theirs. Providers always have a way to talk to their equipment. Using theirs is kind of an "open door" policy from the word go. God Bless the Child That's Got His Own, (Billie Holiday 1941) is not just applicable to money.

You didn't select, buy and own your own wifi router? That is problematic, also. In that situation, it is not your network, but theirs. Providers always have a way to talk to their equipment. Using theirs is kind of an "open door" policy from the word go. God Bless the Child That's Got His Own, (Billie Holiday 1941) is not just applicable to money.

So should I buy my own?

So should I buy my own?
Absolutely. Providers will provide, but face it, their equipment, their access, and you can have much better equipment more secure greater range, buying your own and they don't cost much, as compute equipment goes. I see a trip to Best Buy (or whatever they have in Canada) in your future.

Absolutely. Providers will provide, but face it, their equipment, their access, and you can have much better equipment more secure greater range, buying your own and they don't cost much, as compute equipment goes. I see a trip to Best Buy (or whatever they have in Canada) in your future.
They keeping getting caught violating my rights and spitting on the West.

They happily support diddlers and abusers, they violate citizens rights to do so.

They keeping getting caught violating my rights and spitting on the West.

They happily support diddlers and abusers, they violate citizens rights to do so.
What choices do you have for ISPs? What I would suggest is buy a brand new router, maybe change ISP, maybe not.

Use a VPN for sure and up your password game. Consider encrypting all your drives.

The reason I said brand new router is because I bought a used one and it had some kinda botnet stuff already

on it that was lagging the crap outta me.

Forum List

Back