Some reasons why men should be more feminine.

If you love your son and wish for him to live along time...Give him a doll and teach him violence is bad for him and everyone around him.

No, my four year old is not going to be given a doll, he's a boy, dolls are for girls.

Only psychologically fucked up people give boys girls toys and teach boys how evil males are and make them into self-hating males who grow up to be either faggots or Transgender freaks who want to cut their penis off.

If you love your son and wish for him to live along time...Give him a doll and teach him violence is bad for him and everyone around him.

No, my four year old is not going to be given a doll, he's a boy, dolls are for girls.

Only psychologically fucked up people give boys girls toys and teach boys how evil males are and make them into self-hating males who grow up to be either faggots or Transgender freaks who want to cut their penis off.
I was given dolls to play with as a child.

th

Didn't hurt me.

At least teach them to be peaceful, caring and hating of war.

th

Didn't hurt me.
Those aren't dolls. They are killer training aids.

No, teach them to be respectful but able to defend themself and not kiss every ass that bends over like liberals do.

Yes we can do that Matthew without giving them girls toys to play with.

I add my four year old is very loving and caring toward his two year old sister, he's also in general a little gentleman he'll kiss the hands of women, he's very charming.

Matt, do you have something you want to tell us?
he has already stated it numerous time...

People draw the line when the LGBTQ Crowd try perverting childrens minds and bodies, this is why any LGBTQ person caught anywhere near a child should be arrested.

Fucking perverts.

I could say the same about lot of church members that teach the myth up above that teaches idiocy, blind cult like following and is far more likely to rape your child.

What I teach in this post is longer life, more caring and a more loving society. Something the bible fails at and all always fail at.

th

Didn't hurt me.

Dolls
th

th

Didn't hurt me.

Dolls
th

Yep, die in a war in the prime of your life, get your leg blown off and suffer from PTSD for the rest of your life. Real good lesson.

Matt, do you have something you want to tell us?
he has already stated it numerous time...

People draw the line when the LGBTQ Crowd try perverting childrens minds and bodies, this is why any LGBTQ person caught anywhere near a child should be arrested.

Fucking perverts.

I could say the same about lot of church members that teach the myth up above that teaches idiocy, blind cult like following and is far more likely to rape your child.

What I teach in this post is longer life, more caring and a more loving society. Something the bible fails at and all always fail at.

"more caring and a more loving society."

The situation Matthew is that there are a lot of evil people out there, we cannot be altruistic about this, it would be a failing of society and also dangerous to society if children were taught a Kumbaya approach, we want to encourage strength not weakness.

1. Women have a lot more power in the family and relationships....Well, do you wish for the same? Part of this could be because of reason 5 below.
2. Women are far less likely to be in a shoot out, part of a gang, murdered or the cause of any such thing. They cause about 20% of all murders. Maybe it has something to do with mucho culture? It Isn't good for men or our sons. We're teaching them to kill and be killed!
3. You won't have to worry about being drafted into war.
4. If we all could talk it out maybe we wouldn't go to war at all. Can we attempt to convince our muslim friends to do this too?
5. Women are far more likely to focus on their children whether then things that turn out later in life to have been unimportant like the football game, drinking at the bar and more....More men need to do the same and maybe more of our children would grow up to be better adults.
6. Being Feminine is the standard for "good looking" or Beauty. There's very little to say good about attempting to look mucho. Unless you're gay of course then I don't understand what you're seeing. :(
7. Being angry all the time shortens your life span, leads to a higher rate of heartattacks and strokes. Probably part of the reason women live 4-5 years longer then men.
8. being an asshole and pushing people around will increase your odds of 2. happening to you...Being mucho is saying yes fight me and when you do your chances of having a long life are lower.
9. More accepting of other people and other things. You'll feel good in a lot more different kinds of clothing that offer you a variety in your life, and won't rage against other people for being different...Covers 2., 4, 6, 7 of course.
10. You're more civilized when you're more feminine.
Sounds like you are looking for excuses to be gay. Seek counseling if you need to do this and be proud of what you are, whether you swing both ways or trying to tell others that you are better than others because you fall short on masculine level.

th

Didn't hurt me.

They are soldiers, I don't think Matthew is meaning that type of thing somehow.

1. Women have a lot more power in the family and relationships....Well, do you wish for the same? Part of this could be because of reason 5 below.
2. Women are far less likely to be in a shoot out, part of a gang, murdered or the cause of any such thing. They cause about 20% of all murders. Maybe it has something to do with mucho culture? It Isn't good for men or our sons. We're teaching them to kill and be killed!
4. If we all could talk it out maybe we wouldn't go to war at all. Can we attempt to convince our muslim friends to do this too?
5. Women are far more likely to focus on their children whether then things that turn out later in life to have been unimportant like the football game, drinking at the bar and more....More men need to do the same and maybe more of our children would grow up to be better adults.
6. Being Feminine is the standard for "good looking" or Beauty. There's very little to say good about attempting to look mucho. Unless you're gay of course then I don't understand what you're seeing. :(
7. Being angry all the time shortens your life span, leads to a higher rate of heartattacks and strokes. Probably part of the reason women live 4-5 years longer then men.
8. being an asshole and pushing people around will increase your odds of 2. happening to you...Being mucho is saying yes fight me and when you do your chances of having a long life are lower.
9. More accepting of other people and other things. You'll feel good in a lot more different kinds of clothing that offer you a variety in your life, and won't rage against other people for being different...Covers 2., 4, 6, 7 of course.

Sashay as you will. Nobody cares.

I would try it but I can't sit or squat to take a piss. Sorry 'bout that.

Nope. That water's cold in the morning.

Matt, are you a fag?

I think Matthew is in a Gender Fluid phase, in a few months he'll be very masculine again and he'll post threads about weightlifting and arm to arm combat techniques :smoke:

Forum List

Back