🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some wisdom and advice

The constitution, born from compromise, able to be amended and open to interpretation, is what protects me from your notion of what is and is not constitutional. Amazingly flexible and durable, the constitution itself explains how interpretations are to be made and adjudicated.

Only when one interpretation is seen as legitimate by one political ideology do we get into trouble. Ideologues should not stake a claim to the only proper way to interpret this document.

The ONLY legitimate interpretation is done through original intent.
By original intent, do you also mean a Black person is only 3/5 of a citizen?

bigreb's OP is completely weirdie. Anyone who defends his view of what is Constitutional with illegal violence is a criminal, not a terrorist.

you didnt offer any
Yes I did
The part If you attack someone who defends the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist
Thats the advise stop doing it.
thats not happening
Wisdom is hard for an idiot to accept.
you are an idiot yes
Considering I was giving you the advise to stop attacking patriots that would mean you are the idiot for not following it transformer boy.
this isnt 2003 dipshit...this Patriot meme isnt going to work.

The constitution, born from compromise, able to be amended and open to interpretation, is what protects me from your notion of what is and is not constitutional. Amazingly flexible and durable, the constitution itself explains how interpretations are to be made and adjudicated.

Only when one interpretation is seen as legitimate by one political ideology do we get into trouble. Ideologues should not stake a claim to the only proper way to interpret this document.
Correct.

In fact, all perceptions of the Constitution manifest as an interpretation, including 'literalism.' Because no political dogma possesses a monopoly on the meaning or original intent of the Constitution, the Framers wisely codified the doctrine of judicial review in Articles III and VI, where the courts are authorized by the Founding Document to review the constitutionality of laws as they had for more than a century before the advent of the Republic, and determine what the Constitution means as a result of the process of judicial review.

Consequently, the Constitution is neither 'living' nor 'static,' rather, it is the culmination of centuries of Anglo-American judicial tradition enshrining the fundamental principles of freedom and liberty that safeguard our civil rights.

As Justice Kennedy explained in Lawrence:

“Had those who drew and ratified the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth Amendment or the Fourteenth Amendment known the components of liberty in its manifold possibilities, they might have been more specific. They did not presume to have this insight. They knew times can blind us to certain truths and later generations can see that laws once thought necessary and proper in fact serve only to oppress. As the Constitution endures, persons in every generation can invoke its principles in their own search for greater freedom.”

Yes I did
The part If you attack someone who defends the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist
thats not happening
you are an idiot yes
Considering I was giving you the advise to stop attacking patriots that would mean you are the idiot for not following it transformer boy.
Patriotism is a big part of citizenship.

Correct.

In fact, all perceptions of the Constitution manifest as an interpretation, including 'literalism.' Because no political dogma possesses a monopoly on the meaning or original intent of the Constitution, the Framers wisely codified the doctrine of judicial review in Articles III and VI, where the courts are authorized by the Founding Document to review the constitutionality of laws as they had for more than a century before the advent of the Republic, and determine what the Constitution means as a result of the process of judicial review.

Consequently, the Constitution is neither 'living' nor 'static,' rather, it is the culmination of centuries of Anglo-American judicial tradition enshrining the fundamental principles of freedom and liberty that safeguard our civil rights.

“Had those who drew and ratified the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth Amendment or the Fourteenth Amendment known the components of liberty in its manifold possibilities, they might have been more specific. They did not presume to have this insight. They knew times can blind us to certain truths and later generations can see that laws once thought necessary and proper in fact serve only to oppress. As the Constitution endures, persons in every generation can invoke its principles in their own search for greater freedom.”

Nice plagarism there, cc.

The ONLY legitimate interpretation is done through original intent.
By original intent, do you also mean a Black person is only 3/5 of a citizen?

Did you want to discuss what that actually means and why they went that route?

thats not happening
you are an idiot yes

As a citizen it is patriotic to support your nation and as a citizen it is just as patriotic to question your nation.

True wisdom is knowing which is appropriate at any given time.

So where in the constitution does it say abortion is a right?

Have you ever heard of Roe v Wade?

Is that in the Constitution?

Because that's what we're talking about here.

RvW is about your right to privacy. Are you denying that you have a right to privacy?

In the general public there is no such "right". Nor is there any such "right" spelled out in the Constitution.

It only pertains to private lands and property. And even then, some think that they own their property.

you are an idiot yes

As a citizen it is patriotic to support your nation and as a citizen it is just as patriotic to question your nation.

Then I'm bleeding red, white and blue right now because I surey do question this nation lately.

you are an idiot yes

Yes it is funny that the only time the far left will question anything is when they are not in power. Then after Obama leaves office (who was worse than Bush), the far left will look like the hypocrites they are when they criticize anyone not far left.

Yes I did
thats not happening
you are an idiot yes
It is part of being a citizen you do understand what it means to be a citizen? No I don't think you do.

Correct.

No he is not correct Judaical activism isn't constitutional

thats not happening
you are an idiot yes
It is part of being a citizen you do understand what it means to be a citizen? No I don't think you do.
the sad thing is you would have been a torrey back in 1776 and second your line of thinking is dangerous

you are an idiot yes
the sad thing is you would have been a torrey back in 1776 and second your line of thinking is dangerous
Fucking deflection dumb ass and you would be wrong fuck wit. I know exactly what side and ancestors fought on. sO EAT SHIT AND DIE.As for your deflection it is irrelevant, it doesn't address your attempts to attack those who defend the Constitution NOW which makes you equal to a terrorist.

you are an idiot yes
Fucking deflection dumb ass and you would be wrong fuck wit. I know exactly what side and ancestors fought on. sO EAT SHIT AND DIE.As for your deflection it is irrelevant, it doesn't address your attempts to attack those who defend the Constitution NOW which makes you equal to a terrorist.
how is it a deflection?anyone with half a brain would know what i am talking about

Forum List

Back