🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some wisdom and advice

Considering I was giving you the advise to stop attacking patriots that would mean you are the idiot for not following it transformer boy.
this isnt 2003 dipshit...this Patriot meme isnt going to work.
It is part of being a citizen you do understand what it means to be a citizen? No I don't think you do.
the sad thing is you would have been a torrey back in 1776 and second your line of thinking is dangerous
Fucking deflection dumb ass and you would be wrong fuck wit. I know exactly what side and ancestors fought on. sO EAT SHIT AND DIE.As for your deflection it is irrelevant, it doesn't address your attempts to attack those who defend the Constitution NOW which makes you equal to a terrorist.
how is it a deflection?anyone with half a brain would know what i am talking about
Saying I would have been a torie you dumb fuck that is a deflection and irrelevant. It is our duty as citizen to defend the constitution even against the government if it does not abide by the constitution

Saying I would have been a torie you dumb fuck that is a deflection and irrelevant. It is our duty as citizen to defend the constitution even against the government if it does not abide by the constitution

It's not your duty to interpret the constitution to mean that over half the country are traitors worthy of death, it's just your psychotic compulsion.

It's not your duty to interpret the constitution to mean that over half the country are traitors worthy of death, it's just your psychotic compulsion.
It's my duty along with every other citizen to defend the constitution even against the government

It's my duty along with every other citizen to defend the constitution even against the government
Note: Lefties don't want a Constitution; They want a Manifesto.

Maybe, but the spirit of the constitution must also be observed and our constitution was not written as an excuse to exercise hate against your own countrymen. Treason is a strong word that has always been punished by death since the beginning of time, I know you like to get off being internet tough guy and all but personally I feel the way that you practice your devotion to the constitution in no way reflects how the founders thought we should treat each other over mere politics.

Maybe, but the spirit of the constitution must also be observed and our constitution was not written as an excuse to exercise hate against your own countrymen. Treason is a strong word that has always been punished by death since the beginning of time, I know you like to get off being internet tough guy and all but personally I feel the way that you practice your devotion to the constitution in no way reflects how the founders thought we should treat each other over mere politics.
The government doesn't abide by what the Constitution dictates that it must do. It is our duty to force the government to do that very thing. We are not bound to obey any unconstitutional laws
The states can nullify that law
By the way have you ever heard the term tar and feathering? Do you know who did it and why?

Last edited:

No particular political persuasion has this market cornered.

So you're attacking me for defending the Constitution.

(That was easier than I thought it was going to be)

You only defend your *version* of the Constitution.

Which is an attack on the Constitution, freedom, and the country.

It's not my 'version'. It's simple fact. Abortion is a constitutional right.
Murder isn't a Constitutional right

Then how can Roe v Wade be constitutional case law?
Judaical activism is what happen regardless of who was appointed to the courts
There is nothing in the Constitution that protects murder if it is show me.

You're begging the question. You're requiring us to accept your position that abortion is murder.

So where in the constitution does it say abortion is a right?

Have you ever heard of Roe v Wade?

Is that in the Constitution?

Because that's what we're talking about here.

RvW is about your right to privacy. Are you denying that you have a right to privacy?

In the general public there is no such "right". Nor is there any such "right" spelled out in the Constitution.

It only pertains to private lands and property. And even then, some think that they own their property.

So if the NSA wanted to tap your phone without cause and listen to every conversation you ever had, or if the government demanded to install cameras in every part of your home so that they could monitor your every move,

you'd concede their right to do so because you believe you have no constitutional privacy protections?

lol, I'll bet...

You only defend your *version* of the Constitution.

Which is an attack on the Constitution, freedom, and the country.

You're begging the question. You're requiring us to accept your position that abortion is murder.
I'm not asking any questions I am telling you how it is.

Ok, so according to you our Constitution has legalized murder.

I thought you supported the Constitution?

You and whose army, dip? A big flap yapper, all sound and fury, signifying nothing at all. Your opinion of what the Constitution states is not shared by most people in this nation. Get over it. You have no wisdom that I can see, and you are not going to tell the rest of us what to think or do.

No our Constitution has not done that Judaical activism has done that.

Since what you choose to call judicial activism is merely one function of the constitutional process,

too bad.

You and whose army, dip? A big flap yapper, all sound and fury, signifying nothing at all. Your opinion of what the Constitution states is not shared by most people in this nation. Get over it. You have no wisdom that I can see, and you are not going to tell the rest of us what to think or do.
Here a terrorist that will piss his pants.Fuck off shit stain I just told you what to do tough guy

Since what you choose to call judicial activism is merely one function of the constitutional process,

too bad.
Judaical activism is not a function of the Constitutional process

Here a terrorist that will piss his pants.Fuck off shit stain I just told you what to do tough guy

No, you did not tell me what to do. You just made another stupid post on an internet board. And that is all you are ever going to do, is make stupid posts on an internet board.

No, you did not tell me what to do. You just made another stupid post on an internet board. And that is all you are ever going to do, is make stupid posts on an internet board.
I'm defending the Constitution just like an anti America bitch you attack me. You are no better than a terrorist.

this isnt 2003 dipshit...this Patriot meme isnt going to work.
It is part of being a citizen you do understand what it means to be a citizen? No I don't think you do.
the sad thing is you would have been a torrey back in 1776 and second your line of thinking is dangerous
Fucking deflection dumb ass and you would be wrong fuck wit. I know exactly what side and ancestors fought on. sO EAT SHIT AND DIE.As for your deflection it is irrelevant, it doesn't address your attempts to attack those who defend the Constitution NOW which makes you equal to a terrorist.
how is it a deflection?anyone with half a brain would know what i am talking about
ur stoopid

Forum List

Back