🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some "woman" with a lovely complexion attacked white man with a hammer at gas station.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
22422404-large.jpeg

NEWARK -- Essex County Sheriff's detectives on Wednesday arrested a woman who attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche after reportedly yelling at him for being "rich" and "white" at a Virginia gas station, officials said.

--------------------------------

Dont worry everyone. A few things. One, she has an obvious rich thick dark complexion which resembles thick molasses. So, she will be treated as a hero by CNN types who of course are not really reporting this.

Two, the victim is not really a victim. He is a white man.

Plus, the news people are saying it is a "possible hate crime."

How ridiculous. How could it be a hate crime. She is black and he is white. Uhhhhh, that is not a hate crime. Duuuuuh. Based on everything I have been told from obama's BLM people.

Last edited:
What a monster....

Too many single parent families failing to teach their children right these days....Get dads back into the house hold, teach our daughters to keep the family together and do it right.

Sadly its often not the parents teaching this bullshit, but the media and the school system... You'd think somewhere in the trifecta of stupid one of them would realize that rich folks hire lawyers who can destroy their entire family, but they never do. Keeps the lawyers happy I suppose.

Maybe, deep down inside she just hates Nazis. The Porsche, being built by Nazis, was clearly the target. The old white skinhead just got in the way.

22422404-large.jpeg

NEWARK -- Essex County Sheriff's detectives on Wednesday arrested a woman who attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche after reportedly yelling at him for being "rich" and "white" at a Virginia gas station, officials said.

Dont worry everyone. A few things. One, she has an obvious rich thick dark complexion which resembles thick molasses. So, she will be treated as a hero by CNN types who of course are not really reporting this.

How ridiculous. How could it be a hate crime. She is black and he is white. Uhhhhh, that is not a hate crime. Duuuuuh. Based on everything I have been told from obama's BLM people.

What the fuck ever, I would bet my last dollar that white punk dissed her and got what was good for him......cause you white mf's are nasty like that.

22422404-large.jpeg

What the fuck ever, I would bet my last dollar that white punk dissed her and got what was good for him......cause you white mf's are nasty like that.

What are the odds that browner than my shit bitch has that negro affliction where the dumb slave cannot pronounce the small little three letter word...ASK?

Browner than my shit.

22422404-large.jpeg

What are the odds that browner than my shit bitch has that negro affliction where the dumb slave cannot pronounce the small little three letter word...ASK?

Browner than my shit.

And your whiter than the vomit I just spewed, so whats your point, ass ho?

Sadly its often not the parents teaching this bullshit, but the media and the school system... You'd think somewhere in the child's very own ta of stupid one of them would realize that rich folks hire lawyers who can destroy their entire family, but they never do. Keeps the lawyers happy I suppose.

Absolutely these thugs are taught the thug life in the home. All opinions, thoughts, dreams etc. are formed by a varied landscape of experience but it all begins and ends in a childs very own home

22422404-large.jpeg

I'd take you up on that bet, but we all know you don't have a dollar to your name.

22422404-large.jpeg

You don't have the right to not be "dissed". He should have put her down like a rabid dog.

22422404-large.jpeg

Browner than my shit.

And your whiter than the vomit I just spewed, so whats your point, ass ho?

14214037144446-anigif_enhanced-buzz-15282-1342465300-4.gif

Whoa settle down. Don't you have cotton to pick?

Forum List

Back