Somebody Tell Gabby -

- that the UK has some of the most stringent gun laws on the planet, and it made absolutely NO difference in her example.

Gabrielle Giffords: Orlando and Jo Cox’s death show the horrors of gun violence
It's a heart problem, not a gun problem.
View attachment 78744

That is funny. Switzerland is one of the richest per capita countries in the world. How well is Honduras doing economically and politically?

What's funny is you idiots say strict gun control laws produce lower homicide rates. When it's proven that statement isn't true, suddenly you throw things in that had no part in your statement.

Keep trying.

Well your claim would make it one of the richest obviously. You must not be very smart. It is actually 5.

10 of the Richest (and Poorest) Countries in the World

Where is Honduras?

It depends what source you're looking at shitstain.
I'm sure I could find a source that tells me Chicago is a safe place to live.
Grow a fucking brain. Until then, stick to sucking dick and acting like an idiot.

Any source will tell you it is one of the richest countries in the world moron. Where is Honduras?

You idiots that say gun control LAWS reduce homicides. You didn't say anything with economics.

- that the UK has some of the most stringent gun laws on the planet, and it made absolutely NO difference in her example.

When was the last UK mass shooting?

They tend to use bombs there.

Also, a victim who retaliates against an attack is often prosecuted.

You are expected to die before police assistance arrives.

That didn't answer my question. I don't recall hearing of one recently. When was the last mass bombing?

You really are ignorant.

7 July 2005 London bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That didn't answer my question. I don't recall hearing of one recently. When was the last mass bombing?

You really are ignorant.

11 years ago? Wish we had a mass shooting only once every 11 years.

View attachment 78744

None

The post ignores a litany of cultural, political and socioeconomic factors that play into gun violence, or a lack thereof. The gross domestic product per capita, to name one, is $2,435 in Honduras and $84,733 in Switzerland, according to the World Bank.

So gun ownership causes prosperity! More guns, please!

You really are ignorant.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

Well your claim would make it one of the richest obviously. You must not be very smart. It is actually 5.

10 of the Richest (and Poorest) Countries in the World

Where is Honduras?

It depends what source you're looking at shitstain.
I'm sure I could find a source that tells me Chicago is a safe place to live.
Grow a fucking brain. Until then, stick to sucking dick and acting like an idiot.

Any source will tell you it is one of the richest countries in the world moron. Where is Honduras?

You idiots that say gun control LAWS reduce homicides. You didn't say anything with economics.

Caught this guy before he killed.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

You really are ignorant.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

You enjoy frequent mass shootings?

View attachment 78744

None

The post ignores a litany of cultural, political and socioeconomic factors that play into gun violence, or a lack thereof. The gross domestic product per capita, to name one, is $2,435 in Honduras and $84,733 in Switzerland, according to the World Bank.

So gun ownership causes prosperity! More guns, please!

That's what Shit for Brains357 would have to say if he follows his own logic.

You really are ignorant.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

Have you quit beating your wife yet?

Look at the number of murders in Chicago in a year. 488 in 2015. Gang related homicide results in far more deaths than mass shooters. Why isn't the focus on them? Because they are largely committed by young black men.

Your agenda is not to get rid of gun violence. It is to take away the 2nd amendment rights of White Christian Law-Abiding Gun Owners, who engage in neither mass shooting or gangland executions.

ikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago#Annual_homicide_totals_by_year

You really are ignorant.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

Look at the number of murders in Chicago in a year. 488 in 2015. Gang related homicide results in far more deaths than mass shooters. Why isn't the focus on them? Because they are largely committed by young black men.

Your agenda is not to get rid of gun violence. It is to take away the 2nd amendment rights of White Christian Law-Abiding Gun Owners, who engage in neither mass shooting or gangland executions.

Yes strangely people care less about dead criminals than dead innocent people. Shocking.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

Yes strangely people care less about dead criminals than dead innocent people. Shocking.

But what about The Children?

Parents visit block where boy, 9, was slain: 'Where he took his last breath'

You are a moron, SRSLY.

Sad. Many are dead from accidental shootings too.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

And many die from malnutrition in undeveloped countries.

Many well nourished children die here thanks to accidental shootings.

And others are saved because an adult can protect them via owning a perfectly legal gun.

And others are saved because an adult can protect them via owning a perfectly legal gun.

Those accounts are very, very hard to come by. Most those killed are criminals and people who know their killer. Some crimes may be stopped, but lives saved is extremely rare.

LOL, when I saw the name Gabby in the thread title, I thought you were talking about the 400-lb. visual abomination Gabourey Sidibe that Hollywood briefly (& HORRIFYINGLY) used to glorify. I swear, that poor Gabby Sidibe woman is soooo fat and black, she looks like an elephant wrapped in electrical tape! She looks like Jabba the Hutt after a forest fire, for chrissakes!

You really are ignorant.

You are a moron, SRSLY.

If the left's true intentions were to stop gun violence, they'd focus on things like those in Chicago. The 10 deadliest mass shootings in the last 32 years involve 218 deaths. The lowest annual total for Chicago in the past 26 years is 436 in 2011 and they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

Forum List

Back