Somebody's Poisoning the Tea in Mississippi

So, Nutz and NTPP...can you tell us specifically why you so abhor the TP without resorting to silly name calling or falsehoods? You know, using logic, reason and facts, tell us exactly what it is you hate about the TP.

I keep asking the question, but none of you will answer it directly. Here are the basic TP tenants:

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes
2. Eliminate the National Debt
3. Eliminate Deficit Spending
4. Protect Free Markets
5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States
6. Promote Civic Responsibility
7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government
8. Believe in the People
9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics
10. Maintain Local Independence

What is it about these principals that you find so overwhelmingly offensive?

Then why do they go on crying that we need more God in government? They cry more about social issues than anything else. Gay marriage, women's rights, creationism as science in public schools, anti-immigration...ect.....this is all I ever hear them crying about. This is why they get labeled lunatics.

That other stuff sounds good but it is a facade when it comes to the TP. They are pushing for a theocracy. They are also a machination of the Koch Brothers propaganda machine which I find ironic because what the TP stands for and what the Koch's want are in direct conflict. The TPs PR is all about generating fear and paranoia and those things do not make for good political discourse.

So, Nutz and NTPP...can you tell us specifically why you so abhor the TP without resorting to silly name calling or falsehoods? You know, using logic, reason and facts, tell us exactly what it is you hate about the TP.

I keep asking the question, but none of you will answer it directly. Here are the basic TP tenants:

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

1) ACCORDING TO WHO? Lowest sustained tax burden on the 'job creators' for 80+ years, even Reagan had them at 50%+ for 6 years

2) About 90% + of the debt can be traced back to three guys POLICIES, Reagan, Bush, Bush

("Starving the beast" is a political strategy employed by American conservatives in order to limit government spending by cutting taxes in order to deprive the government of revenue in a deliberate effort to force the federal government to reduce spending....

Before his election as President, then-candidate Ronald Reagan foreshadowed the strategy during the 1980 US Presidential debates, saying "John Anderson tells us that first we've got to reduce spending before we can reduce taxes. Well, if you've got a kid that's extravagant, you can lecture him all you want to about his extravagance. Or you can cut his allowance and achieve the same end much quicker.")

3) Stupid. Nothing wrong with GOOD deficit spending, we did it MOST of the US history

4) THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE US FOUNDERS WANTED AND USED. GOT IT

(Re-)Introducing: The American School of Economics

When the United States became independent from Britain it also rebelled against the British System of economics, characterized by Adam Smith, in favor of the American School based on protectionism and infrastructure and prospered under this system for almost 200 years to become the wealthiest nation in the world. Unrestrained free trade resurfaced in the early 1900s culminating in the Great Depression and again in the 1970s culminating in the current Economic Meltdown.

Closely related to mercantilism, it can be seen as contrary to classical economics. It consisted of these three core policies:

protecting industry through selective high tariffs (especially 1861–1932) and through subsidies (especially 1932–70)

government investments in infrastructure creating targeted internal improvements (especially in transportation)

a national bank with policies that promote the growth of productive enterprises rather than speculation

Frank Bourgin's 1989 study of the Constitutional Convention shows that direct government involvement in the economy was intended by the Founders.

American School of Economics

American School (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5) ALREADY DONE

EVERYTHING ELSE IS RIGHT WING TURDS WITHOUT LOGIC OR HONESTY!

Teapers are crybabies...they can't handle defeat. I am sure there are some teaper militiamen ready to start a war over this...in the name of a corrupt dead man. Teapers are ridiculously funny.

Yeah, right, the TEA Party can't handle defeat. That coming from one of the goons who wines to this day about the 2000 election.

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Isn't it obvious? They are opposed to everything on your list.

Teapers are crybabies...they can't handle defeat. I am sure there are some teaper militiamen ready to start a war over this...in the name of a corrupt dead man. Teapers are ridiculously funny.

I just don't think this guy offed himself. That's how BAD McDaniel really is. This guy was getting ready to tell the truth about who put him up to taking photos of Cochran's wife in the nursing home.

I put nothing past a Teaper and what they would do to continue their lies.

The paranoia runs deep in here.

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Teapers are racist,

Like I said...without falsehoods. Care to prove that the millions of TP supporters out there are racists? The floor is yours.

Proof? Evidence? Anything?

How is "Reduce the size of government" that same thing as "anti-government"? You do realize there is a difference between an anarchist and a Constitutional Conservative, right?

That is the only difference between a Teaper and a conservative. They give conservatives a bad name and are destroying my party, the GOP.

So, you're a Republican? Hmm...if you say so. :doubt:

(What has any Teaper done to achieve the goals stated above?)

Not the question at hand. It's the principals they support, nothing more.

So, you've FAILED to articulate why you hate the TP without resorting to falsehoods and without providing even a modicum of logic, reason or facts.

I find that fascinating.

racist-monkey-see-monkey-spend.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

imamobama.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

cnn_dc_tea_party_racist_sign.jpg

Tea-Party-racist-signs-59392864947.jpg

You are willfully ignorant of your party/ movement and you want me to explain it to you. I don't think so.

Ah! Another "because I say so" retort. Getting old.

And yet here we have no facts, no logic, no reason, no specificity...not even a single example. Gosh, you're really not very good at this debate thing.

Not if what you showed me were based in facts and actually proved the TP supporters are "mostly" supportive of the White Nationalist movement, whatever the hell that is.

The truth is, there is nothing I can say or prove. Your mind is already made up and you will remain willfully ignorant about the people you choose to side with...as a matter of fact, you will say that I am not Republican and call me a liberal if I point out any truth you don't want to see.
So, you got nothing. Got it. :lol:

Do a search, I have posted much on the teapers.

Better yet...just see what your fellow teapers post on this very forum. That is why I refuse to waste my time with you...when a teaper spews racist nonsense...where are you to condemn it. Your silence is quite supportive.

Do you know why people don't participate in your CDZ thread? Because elsewhere you say some pretty despicable things about them. You want to project an aura of civility, back your claims up. I dare you.

Besides, your comments remind me of what a prominent lawmaker (Rep Andre Carlson) in the Black Caucus once said "some of them in the Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me...hanging on a tree."

So, who is being racist here? Even when blacks join anything other than Democrats, they are labeled as Uncle Toms. They are called every racist thing under the book. So, where are you to condemn it?

Does unseating a majority leader in one fell swoop mean anything? Besides, what has our two parties accomplished thus far in the past 20 years? Can you name any particularly helpful ones?

One election...woopidy doopity doo!

As for your deflection question...I am still waiting for your answer. Of all that the teapers claim to stand for...what have they done to accomplish any of their goals outside of threatening an armed insurrection in the name of Cliven Bundy?

And what has this government done but arbitrarily flout the constitutional rights of it's citizens? Seriously. You can quit deflecting my deflection, though. All you do is call them "Teapers" then say downright ugly things about them. You don't back up your claims, you simply spout rhetoric.

Oh, what they have done so far is do what the government won't by protecting the God given rights of Americans, regardless of their stances or views. Does your party do that for you? Do you have a Senator or Congressman who will go to bat for you and your demands?

They have drastically altered the political landscape in America. And the best accomplishment of all is when you make an impact on the hearts and minds of others.

They haven't altered the political landscape outside of being obstructionists. You think they have claimed the hearts and minds...but you are simply biased. They are hated by liberals, the media, the GOP and everyone else.

I will say it again...teapers can only differentiate themselves from Republicans through their blatant racism, obstructionism and anti-Government attitudes. In other words...it is a movement/ party derived of hate and nothing more.

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

You left out the entire agenda of the extremist Christian conservatives.

(Hint: this is where you get to pretend that the Christian right hasn't taken over the Tea Party...make it good)

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Teapers are racist, obstructionists and anti-government. That is the only difference between a Teaper and a conservative. They give conservatives a bad name and are destroying my party, the GOP.

In other words, all of the above. They are definitely "obstructionists." That is, they obstruct Democrat attempts to impose tyranny. By definition, anyone who believes in freedom. As for the "racist" accusation, only despicable piece of shit would level such an accusation without the slightest bit of evidence. But then, you are a liberal.

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

You left out the entire agenda of the extremist Christian conservatives.

(Hint: this is where you get to pretend that the Christian right hasn't taken over the Tea Party...make it good)

Prove it has, asshole.

Teapers are racist,

Like I said...without falsehoods. Care to prove that the millions of TP supporters out there are racists? The floor is yours.

How is "Reduce the size of government" that same thing as "anti-government"? You do realize there is a difference between an anarchist and a Constitutional Conservative, right?

So, you've FAILED to articulate why you hate the TP without resorting to falsehoods and without providing even a modicum of logic, reason or facts.

I find that fascinating.

imamobama.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

Sure, you want to play this game?

bush_hitler09.jpg

IMG_5653.JPG

george-bush-adolf-hitler.jpg

Ah! Another "because I say so" retort. Getting old.

And yet here we have no facts, no logic, no reason, no specificity...not even a single example. Gosh, you're really not very good at this debate thing.

Not if what you showed me were based in facts and actually proved the TP supporters are "mostly" supportive of the White Nationalist movement, whatever the hell that is.

So, you got nothing. Got it. :lol:

Do a search, I have posted much on the teapers.

Better yet...just see what your fellow teapers post on this very forum. That is why I refuse to waste my time with you...when a teaper spews racist nonsense...where are you to condemn it. Your silence is quite supportive.

Do you know why people don't participate in your CDZ thread? Because elsewhere you say some pretty despicable things about them. You want to project an aura of civility, back your claims up. I dare you.
I simply reply in kind. Disagree with a teaper...they call you a liberal, statist, racist or worst.
Besides, your comments remind me of what a prominent lawmaker (Rep Andre Carlson) in the Black Caucus once said "some of them in the Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me...hanging on a tree."
I agree with him. I have never encountered such a racist bunch. And those who are involved who aren't racist...they are eerily silent when their fellow teapers spew racist nonsense. I went to a Tea Party rally once...all it was was a recruiting event for white racist groups. Why does the Tea Party allow this to happen at their events?

So, who is being racist here? Even when blacks join anything other than Democrats, they are labeled as Uncle Toms. They are called every racist thing under the book. So, where are you to condemn it?
I have condemned black racism many a time on these very forums. I am yet to see any teaper condemn white racism on any topic. Usually, if there is an example of white racism, they find a way to blame blacks. I did an experiment with that very premise today...check out my post on the white girl who blamed blackie.

Teapers are racist,

I find that fascinating.

imamobama.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

Don't you penis wrinkles ever get tired of recycling the same four photos over and over again?

Does unseating a majority leader in one fell swoop mean anything? Besides, what has our two parties accomplished thus far in the past 20 years? Can you name any particularly helpful ones?

As for your deflection question...I am still waiting for your answer. Of all that the teapers claim to stand for...what have they done to accomplish any of their goals outside of threatening an armed insurrection in the name of Cliven Bundy?

Back to the main topic, this "suicide" is a nasty stain for the Tea Bagger movement. Watch the Tea Baggers and the Koch brothers distance themselves from McDaniel now. He'll be standing outside the Manpower office in Biloxi looking for day labor six months from now.

Wow, then lengths to which sleazy reptiles like you will stretch to imply some kind of guilt by association is truly spectacular. You do know that John Wayne Gacy was a dedicated Democrat precinct captain, don't you? Apparently, according to your logic, that means Democrats endorse paedophilia and serial murder.

It's very sick shit. This entire campaign was sleazy on all sides it appears to me. Reminds me of a Tennessee Williams play.

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Teapers are racist, obstructionists and anti-government. That is the only difference between a Teaper and a conservative. They give conservatives a bad name and are destroying my party, the GOP.

In other words, all of the above. They are definitely "obstructionists." That is, they obstruct Democrat attempts to impose tyranny. By definition, anyone who believes in freedom. As for the "racist" accusation, only despicable piece of shit would level such an accusation without the slightest bit of evidence. But then, you are a liberal.

Nope, not a liberal. And why provide any evidence to someone like you? Is there anything you would consider to be racist? (I realize you are going to give examples of black racism, so spare me the nonsense and tell me if their is anything that a white person can do that is racist).

I asked you the same question before...I think...you ran away. I bet you run away again or come back with the awe inspiring "you are a liberal" come back.

Teapers are fucking pathetic.

Back to the main topic, this "suicide" is a nasty stain for the Tea Bagger movement. Watch the Tea Baggers and the Koch brothers distance themselves from McDaniel now. He'll be standing outside the Manpower office in Biloxi looking for day labor six months from now.
Nah, McDaniel will call the black dems that voted against him a bunch of ******* and he will immediately become a darling of the teaper movement with a national radio show.

Will you promise to blow your brains out when that doesn't happen?

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

That would be fine if that's what they actually stood for, but that's just the false pretense under which they operate.

Oh...the "because you say so" retort. Got it.

We'll just go with "you go nothing".

How sad that you can hate a group of people so much but can't manage to articulate why. I'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Did you know that Milton Friedman said in an interview, and it's on video, that there is no influence of corporate money in politics? Really, he said that. Check out Jamie Johnson's documentary, "The One Percent"...and find another hero.

Nice deflection. Feel free to stick to the point if you can.

TP is NOTHING but modern day Birchers funded by the same family who Founded the John Birch Society, Koch's. It the old days they were put behind the fence and ridiculed, today they are brought out as some type oh hero's? AFTER the black guy was elected, weird

Forum List

Back