Somebody's Poisoning the Tea in Mississippi

Those are empty platitudes and meaningless rhetoric.

It's like saying the Tea Party stands for Unicorns and Rainbows and Happiness.

The problem with the Tea Party is in it's execution, not it's intentions.

So you hate the TP because they've not executed as effectively as you'd like? Okay.

I don't hate the TP. I disagree with the TP on nearly every issue, but I don't hate them.

Okay. Appreciate the direct answer. So, we can chalk you up as supporting:

1. Excessive Taxes
2. More National Debt
3. More Deficit Spending
4. Less Free Markets
5. Not abiding by the Constitution of the United States
6. Less Civic Responsibility
7. Bigger Overall Size of Government
8. Believe in the State
9. Embracing the Pitfalls of Politics
10. Maintain Central Control

Wow. You are one nanny state suck up there pal!

Teapers are crybabies...they can't handle defeat. I am sure there are some teaper militiamen ready to start a war over this...in the name of a corrupt dead man. Teapers are ridiculously funny.

The Tea Party has made more gains this year than in the past six. If all you can do is call them 'crybabies' then you are being intellectually dishonest. Is that the best argument you can come up with? You berate them constantly out of fear. 'Teapers' scare you. You're so spoiled rotten on the establishment that just like Thad Cochran, you'll stoop to kissing up to the other side to preserve it.

My friend, that is what is 'ridiculously funny.'

What accomplishments...Please be specific.

Does unseating a majority leader in one fell swoop mean anything? Besides, what has our two parties accomplished thus far in the past 20 years? Can you name any particularly helpful ones?

Last edited:
Teapers are racist,

Like I said...without falsehoods. Care to prove that the millions of TP supporters out there are racists? The floor is yours.

Proof? Evidence? Anything?

How is "Reduce the size of government" that same thing as "anti-government"? You do realize there is a difference between an anarchist and a Constitutional Conservative, right?

So, you're a Republican? Hmm...if you say so. :doubt:

(What has any Teaper done to achieve the goals stated above?)

Not the question at hand. It's the principals they support, nothing more.

So, you've FAILED to articulate why you hate the TP without resorting to falsehoods and without providing even a modicum of logic, reason or facts.

I find that fascinating.

You are willfully ignorant of your party/ movement and you want me to explain it to you. I don't think so.

Ah! Another "because I say so" retort. Getting old.

I have posted why teapers are racists, obstructionist and anti-Government. I even started a Tea Party thread in the CDZ that no teapers would participate in because the rules preclude them from the personal attacks and nonsense we have all grown accustomed to when someone dare disagree with them.

And yet here we have no facts, no logic, no reason, no specificity...not even a single example. Gosh, you're really not very good at this debate thing.

If I were to show you how Teapers are mostly from or supportive of the White Nationalist movement...you would deny it. If I were to post an article that shows how those WN racists use tea party events to recruit (and are allowed by the organizers), you would dismiss it.

Not if what you showed me were based in facts and actually proved the TP supporters are "mostly" supportive of the White Nationalist movement, whatever the hell that is.

The truth is, there is nothing I can say or prove. Your mind is already made up and you will remain willfully ignorant about the people you choose to side with...as a matter of fact, you will say that I am not Republican and call me a liberal if I point out any truth you don't want to see.

So, you got nothing. Got it. :lol:

So, Nutz and NTPP...can you tell us specifically why you so abhor the TP without resorting to silly name calling or falsehoods? You know, using logic, reason and facts, tell us exactly what it is you hate about the TP.

I keep asking the question, but none of you will answer it directly. Here are the basic TP tenants:

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes
2. Eliminate the National Debt
3. Eliminate Deficit Spending
4. Protect Free Markets
5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States
6. Promote Civic Responsibility
7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government
8. Believe in the People
9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics
10. Maintain Local Independence

What is it about these principals that you find so overwhelmingly offensive?

That would be fine if that's what they actually stood for, but that's just the false pretense under which they operate.

Oh...the "because you say so" retort. Got it.

We'll just go with "you go nothing".

How sad that you can hate a group of people so much but can't manage to articulate why. I'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Did you know that Milton Friedman said in an interview, and it's on video, that there is no influence of corporate money in politics? Really, he said that. Check out Jamie Johnson's documentary, "The One Percent"...and find another hero.

Nice deflection. Feel free to stick to the point if you can.

You've got the photo of Friedman in your avatar so I couldn't resist giving you the truth about his motives and your obvious naivete about him. So check out the film, his interview is about 30 minutes in just in case your attention span is as limited as your rhetoric.

There's a laundry list of things I despise about the Tea Baggers, some of which have been listed here, but there is an active movement within their party to rescind the one man-one vote right in this country. That's the kind of stuff they don't want on their Facebook page.

Like I said...without falsehoods. Care to prove that the millions of TP supporters out there are racists? The floor is yours.

How is "Reduce the size of government" that same thing as "anti-government"? You do realize there is a difference between an anarchist and a Constitutional Conservative, right?

So, you've FAILED to articulate why you hate the TP without resorting to falsehoods and without providing even a modicum of logic, reason or facts.

I find that fascinating.

You are willfully ignorant of your party/ movement and you want me to explain it to you. I don't think so.

And yet here we have no facts, no logic, no reason, no specificity...not even a single example. Gosh, you're really not very good at this debate thing.

If I were to show you how Teapers are mostly from or supportive of the White Nationalist movement...you would deny it. If I were to post an article that shows how those WN racists use tea party events to recruit (and are allowed by the organizers), you would dismiss it.

Not if what you showed me were based in facts and actually proved the TP supporters are "mostly" supportive of the White Nationalist movement, whatever the hell that is.

The truth is, there is nothing I can say or prove. Your mind is already made up and you will remain willfully ignorant about the people you choose to side with...as a matter of fact, you will say that I am not Republican and call me a liberal if I point out any truth you don't want to see.

And what did you bring to the table except a list for Santa Claus? He's fake, too in case you haven't noticed.

The Tea Party has made more gains this year than in the past six. If all you can do is call them 'crybabies' then you are being intellectually dishonest. Is that the best argument you can come up with? You berate them constantly out of fear. 'Teapers' scare you. You're so spoiled rotten on the establishment that just like Thad Cochran, you'll stoop to kissing up to the other side to preserve it.

My friend, that is what is 'ridiculously funny.'

Does unseating a majority leader in one fell swoop mean anything? Besides, what has our two parties accomplished thus far in the past 20 years? Can you name any particularly helpful ones?

One election...woopidy doopity doo!

As for your deflection question...I am still waiting for your answer. Of all that the teapers claim to stand for...what have they done to accomplish any of their goals outside of threatening an armed insurrection in the name of Cliven Bundy?

I find that fascinating.

Do a search, I have posted much on the teapers.

Better yet...just see what your fellow teapers post on this very forum. That is why I refuse to waste my time with you...when a teaper spews racist nonsense...where are you to condemn it. Your silence is quite supportive.

Last edited:
That would be fine if that's what they actually stood for, but that's just the false pretense under which they operate.

How sad that you can hate a group of people so much but can't manage to articulate why. I'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Did you know that Milton Friedman said in an interview, and it's on video, that there is no influence of corporate money in politics? Really, he said that. Check out Jamie Johnson's documentary, "The One Percent"...and find another hero.

You've got the photo of Friedman in your avatar so I couldn't resist giving you the truth about his motives and your obvious naivete about him. So check out the film, his interview is about 30 minutes in just in case your attention span is as limited as your rhetoric

Still having trouble sticking to the point I see. Some sort of disorder perhaps?

There's a laundry list of things I despise about the Tea Baggers, some of which have been listed here,

Your "list" is not based in fact. You've supported nothing. You've offered nothing based in logic or reason. You've listed no facts, only bullshit lies and unsubstantiated talking points. How pathetic you can't cite your reasons with specificity and facts.

but there is an active movement within their party to rescind the one man-one vote right in this country. That's the kind of stuff they don't want on their Facebook page.

Again, because you say so? I suspect some TP supporters would like to ensure elections are fair, which is HARDLY rescinding one person-one vote.

Just more lies and bullshit. How sad for you.

You've got the photo of Friedman in your avatar so I couldn't resist giving you the truth about his motives and your obvious naivete about him. So check out the film, his interview is about 30 minutes in just in case your attention span is as limited as your rhetoric.

There's a laundry list of things I despise about the Tea Baggers, some of which have been listed here, but there is an active movement within their party to rescind the one man-one vote right in this country. That's the kind of stuff they don't want on their Facebook page.

What video?

And how exactly, does it serve a self proclaimed party of liberty and freedom to rescind the core essences of our democracy? Very contradictory. Unless you have clear, direct evidence of this; then you're lying on purpose. And that is on par for you.

Yes, it's crystal clear you got nothing...:lol::lol::lol:

As for your deflection question...I am still waiting for your answer. Of all that the teapers claim to stand for...what have they done to accomplish any of their goals outside of threatening an armed insurrection in the name of Cliven Bundy?

Back to the main topic, this "suicide" is a nasty stain for the Tea Bagger movement. Watch the Tea Baggers and the Koch brothers distance themselves from McDaniel now. He'll be standing outside the Manpower office in Biloxi looking for day labor six months from now.

And what did you bring to the table...

A simple question. One you are apparently incapable of answering, which would be fine except for the fact that your entire persona on this forum is about hating the TP...and you can't even articulate why without lying or unsupported statements.

So pathetic.

Just look at what your fellow teapers post. Have you ever condemned their racist nonsense? I don't think so! Have you ever condemned any white racist nonsense on this forum as it is quickly deteriorating into a hate site? Typical teaper silence who claims there is no racism in the Tea Party 'movement'.

Just look at what your fellow teapers post. Have you ever condemned their racist nonsense? I don't think so! Have you ever condemned any white racist nonsense on this forum as it is quickly deteriorating into a hate site? Typical teaper silence who claims there is no racism in the Tea Party 'movement'.

When you can answer the question without lies and with, you know, actual facts, you let us know.

I'm off for now. All the best.

Back to the main topic, this "suicide" is a nasty stain for the Tea Bagger movement. Watch the Tea Baggers and the Koch brothers distance themselves from McDaniel now. He'll be standing outside the Manpower office in Biloxi looking for day labor six months from now.
Nah, McDaniel will call the black dems that voted against him a bunch of ******* and he will immediately become a darling of the teaper movement with a national radio show.

What video?

And how exactly, does it serve a self proclaimed party of liberty and freedom to rescind the core essences of our democracy? Very contradictory. Unless you have clear, direct evidence of this; then you're lying on purpose. And that is on par for you.

I have a clear, direct family member who is high profile in the Tea Party. Suffice to say my relationship with this family member has become very awkward in the last several years whereas we were very close before he became an idiot like yourself.

The film is "The One Percent" by Jamie Johnson (of Johnson & Johnson).

And what has this government done but arbitrarily flout the constitutional rights of it's citizens? Seriously. You can quit deflecting my deflection, though. All you do is call them "Teapers" then say downright ugly things about them. You don't back up your claims, you simply spout rhetoric.

Oh, what they have done so far is do what the government won't by protecting the God given rights of Americans, regardless of their stances or views. Does your party do that for you? Do you have a Senator or Congressman who will go to bat for you and your demands?

They have drastically altered the political landscape in America. And the best accomplishment of all is when you make an impact on the hearts and minds of others.

When you can answer the question without lies and with, you know, actual facts, you let us know.

I'm off for now. All the best.

Yeah, run away with your "facts" behind you blowin' in the wind like so much cyber methane.

Forum List

Back