🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone Forgot To Tell Obama "If It Saves Just One Kid I'ts Worth It"

Boehner says King and Dent don't have the votes to pull off a rebellion.

And the Speaker is dug in. No debt ceiling raised without Obama coming to the table. The sheer arrogance of the President is appalling.

He don't care about children or elderly. He made hundreds of them homeless at Lake Mead. He had the park rangers kick them all out of their own homes because they are on federal land. How come Obama & Biden are still in their federal homes????

That's right folks. It's all about saving kids. That's why www.amberalert.gov is now offline. Of all the websites that could be taken down due to funding, this is one that really hurts kids.

Where's Helen Lovejoy to ask "won't somebody please think of the children?"

Someone forgot to tell you, the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

This whole thing is the result of the fact that the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

I know you want to blame the President.

BUT IT WAS THE REPUBLICANS WHO SHUT DOWN THE DAMN GOVENMENT.

STOP LYING.

The President and Harry Reid refuse to discuss any business with Congress.

It's been their choice to go this route. Bottom line though is Congress holds the purse strings to the nation.

Obama and Reid won't negotiate and have blatantly said so.

That makes the shutdown their fault. Freaking deal with it.

I don't have enough posts to post urls, but google:

Senate Rejects Piecemeal Funding Plan, House GOP Double Down

It's from firedoglake or something.

I'm sure you'll find it if you actually care to take the five seconds and look for it.
As a Matter of COURSE REID is going to reject it...YOU lend credence to my argument.

THANK YOU, bottomfeeder.
I haven't lended any credence to your argument; my claim is that Republicans are funding only the parts of the government that will alleviate the negative media attention they currently have, and you just sort of said "WELL reid IS the one rejecting THEM SO it is clear that i am CORRECT also i must SPEAK in randomly CAPITALIZED words for SOME reason"

Okay, first of all, the word is "lent", halfwit. "Lended" isn't a word at all.

Second of all, we KNOW what your frigging drool-covered claim is. It is the fact that it's such a steaming, reeking pile of horseshit that makes it actually lend credence to exactly the point you were so ineptly trying to contradict.

Duh.

And third, capitalization is a form of emphasis, mouthbreather. People who can read understand that it is the printed form of saying a word louder or more vehemently (no, I won't define it for you. Go look it up).

You know it's sad when THIS is the best the left can find to defend it.

maybe ried and the rest of the anarchists liberals dissed the amber alert and dying children with cancer cause they were white?

IF you are so damn concerned about the children, then why the helll were you silent when the Sequester took over 1.5 Billion Dollars out of the N I.H. Budget that would have benefited Men, Women and Children involved in Cancer Research.

This is all MANUFACTUED OUTRAGE and IT IS BORING.

Well if there is one bright side to this mess, it's the ability to see exactly how pricky the Obama Administration actually is.

It's like they are pulling out all stops at "Mean Team Obama".

When the libs say that it's all about the cheerins, you know the last thing it is about is the cheerins!

Anytime Boehner offers a no-strings vote, this is over.

That is the only way this is over.

Do you know that one of those strings is that the entire government, which includes Congress, Senate, etc, will also have to carry Obamacare too? What would be wrong with that?

If that happens, it will not be soon because those things are contracted between the government and the AFGE. The courts usually uphold contracts.

I think that Obama would be disheartened to know that the shutdown as not affected one area of my life.

Forum List

Back