🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone Forgot To Tell Obama "If It Saves Just One Kid I'ts Worth It"

That's right folks. It's all about saving kids. That's why www.amberalert.gov is now offline. Of all the websites that could be taken down due to funding, this is one that really hurts kids.

Where's Helen Lovejoy to ask "won't somebody please think of the children?"

Someone forgot to tell you, the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

This whole thing is the result of the fact that the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

I know you want to blame the President.

BUT IT WAS THE REPUBLICANS WHO SHUT DOWN THE DAMN GOVENMENT.

STOP LYING.

Yet Locating New Page.... is up and running. So is Medicaid's site and the military sites. I guess the shutdown is selectively painful.

*BY DESIGN*

Make the peasants capitulate.

These alternatives including...?
Not paying attention? The House is sending bills to the Senate to keep segments of government working...Don't YOU pay attention?

GO look it up.

Yes, one alternative is equivalent to many.

The alternative was rejected because it only funded the parts of the government that had gotten large amounts of media coverage for the sole purpose of GOP political gain.

^^This make sense to anyone else? I can't see for the bovine scat this creep is throwing.

WRONG. The Democrats, REID and Obama have been given alternatives until the cows come home.

NOPE. Their way or the highway. They have to HURT everyone else.

STOP with yer shit son.:eusa_hand:

That Obamacare would pertain to EVERYONE including EVERYONE in the government. Obama and the Dems won't agree to that. Why not?
it already does pertain to everyone

the congress "exemption" is a myth; in fact, they face MORE requirements, not less, and are required to participate in the exchanges

That Obamacare would pertain to EVERYONE including EVERYONE in the government. Obama and the Dems won't agree to that. Why not?

the congress "exemption" is a myth; in fact, they face MORE requirements, not less, and are required to participate in the exchanges
AS to the Congress? How many regular citizens are getting a 75% Stipend to offset them being on ObamaCare you goon?

NONE. That's what I thought. They ARE exempt because WE are paying for it.

Now go fuck yourself.

Not paying attention? The House is sending bills to the Senate to keep segments of government working...Don't YOU pay attention?

GO look it up.

The alternative was rejected because it only funded the parts of the government that had gotten large amounts of media coverage for the sole purpose of GOP political gain.

^^This make sense to anyone else? I can't see for the bovine scat this creep is throwing.

The House Republicans, in response to negative press coverage and hopes of breaking the Senate Democrats’ will, offered to fund the national parks (responsible for the World War II memorial) and NIH (cancer research for children) – and nothing else.

it's entirely a ploy to obtain positive media coverage

if they actually wanted the government funded they'd...y'know...fund the government, not parts of it

The House Republicans, in response to negative press coverage and hopes of breaking the Senate Democrats’ will, offered to fund the national parks (responsible for the World War II memorial) and NIH (cancer research for children) – and nothing else.

if they actually wanted the government funded they'd...y'know...fund the government, not parts of it

Have a LINK to that quote? OR are YOU just going to claim it as your own?

Again? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

AS to the Congress? How many regular citizens are getting a 75% Stipend to offset them being on ObamaCare you goon?

NONE. That's what I thought. They ARE exempt because WE are paying for it.

Now go fuck yourself.

So now members of Congress and staffers will have to attain health insurance through the newly established marketplaces. Here’s the problem. Like most employers, public or private, the government has always paid around 75 percent of the cost of the monthly premiums for its employees as a fairly typical salary benefit.

They already had the 75%; switching to Obamacare without keeping it would have actually been a significant pay cut.

Get out of sight you uninformed brat.

Again? GO FUCK YOURSELF.
I don't have enough posts to post urls, but google:

Senate Rejects Piecemeal Funding Plan, House GOP Double Down

It's from firedoglake or something.

I'm sure you'll find it if you actually care to take the five seconds and look for it.

Again? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I'm sure you'll find it if you actually care to take the five seconds and look for it.
As a Matter of COURSE REID is going to reject it...YOU lend credence to my argument.

THANK YOU, bottomfeeder.

The leftist agenda is more important to maobama than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their communist Alinski tactics allow for giving no quarter.

The rightist agenda is more important to the GOP than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their fascist Alinsky tactics allow for giving no quarter.

See what I did there? :lol:

Yep you fucked up Alinski was a communist.

Again? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

As a Matter of COURSE REID is going to reject it...YOU lend credence to my argument.

THANK YOU, bottomfeeder.
I haven't lended any credence to your argument; my claim is that Republicans are funding only the parts of the government that will alleviate the negative media attention they currently have, and you just sort of said "WELL reid IS the one rejecting THEM SO it is clear that i am CORRECT also i must SPEAK in randomly CAPITALIZED words for SOME reason"

The leftist agenda is more important to maobama than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their communist Alinski tactics allow for giving no quarter.

The rightist agenda is more important to the GOP than anything, they don't care about the country, their only interest is power. They will run over anyone or anything that stands in their way without regard, their fascist Alinsky tactics allow for giving no quarter.

See what I did there? :lol:

Yep you fucked up Alinski was a communist.

funny because he very specifically said he wasn't a communist

nonetheless you are right that I should have omitted him from that

rest of it stands though

House Now Has The Votes To End Government Shutdown, But It Won't

WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, there are now more than 17 Republicans who say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached, giving the House the votes it needs to pass a clean funding bill.

it is not the Administration that prevents the CR from being voted on ... just give it a vote, what have the Republicans to lose ?

THANK YOU, bottomfeeder.
I haven't lended any credence to your argument; my claim is that Republicans are funding only the parts of the government that will alleviate the negative media attention they currently have, and you just sort of said "WELL reid IS the one rejecting THEM SO it is clear that i am CORRECT also i must SPEAK in randomly CAPITALIZED words for SOME reason"
And WHERE does SPENDING, and authorization emminate from per Article 1 Of the US Constitution?

AGAIN?

YOU lent me credence from your sheer ignorance.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING. I'm quite done with YOU...bottomfeeder. LEARN your government structure and the Constitution...Then come back.

BYE!
BYE-1.gif

NOW get the HELL out of my presence, jackwad. YOU aren't worth the toilet paper required to blow yer nose.YOUR spin makes some dizzy as YOU are.

gadsden20animated.gif

THANK YOU, bottomfeeder.
And WHERE does SPENDING, and authorization emminate from per Article 1 Of the US Constitution?

AGAIN?

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING. I'm quite done with YOU...bottomfeeder. LEARN your government structure and the Constitution...Then come back.

BYE!
BYE-1.gif

NOW get the HELL out of my presence, jackwad. YOU aren't worth the toilet paper required to blow yer nose.YOUR spin makes some dizzy as YOU are.

gadsden20animated.gif

I'm not actually sure what you're going for here because you're arguing something that's completely irrelevant to what I'm saying.

Honestly it's quite difficult to hear you over the randomly capitalized words and baseless insults thrown in.

AGAIN?

BYE!
BYE-1.gif

gadsden20animated.gif

I'm not actually sure what you're going for here because you're arguing something that's completely irrelevant to what I'm saying.

Honestly it's quite difficult to hear you over the randomly capitalized words and baseless insults thrown in.

I thought I dismissed you? Does it really MATTER what words I CaPiTaLIzE?

POINT IS that YOU get the meaning...YOU still haven't. Typical Statist freak.

*BE GONE*

WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, there are now more than 17 Republicans who say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached, giving the House the votes it needs to pass a clean funding bill.

it is not the Administration that prevents the CR from being voted on ... just give it a vote, what have the Republicans to lose ?

Same thing the Dems had to lose when Reid wouldn't put up countless bills from the House for a vote? :dunno:

Same thing the Dems had to lose when Reid wouldn't put up countless bills from the House for a vote? :dunno:
Astounding.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back