someone has to be wrong

only one religion can be right, correct? ..that means the others are wrong--correct?
Are you 6 years old?

Because that’s the logic of a 6 year old.

Religion 1 says, "My religion is true. Other religions are wrong."

Religion 2 says, "My religion is true. Other religions are wrong."

Religion 294 says, "My religion is true. Other religions are wrong."

Mathematically only a maximum of one of these religions are true. I learned that when I was 7. Can you give us your advanced 8 year old understanding?

only one religion can be right, correct? ..that means the others are wrong--correct?

There is one religion that tackles this issue. It is Ba'hai faith. They believe that the real god sends messengers to spread the same message to different times and different cultures. They claim that all religions are true.
What is that message?

Submit to powerful people. Treat others kindly. Be content with your life. Something like that. I am not Ba'hai.

There is one religion that tackles this issue. It is Ba'hai faith. They believe that the real god sends messengers to spread the same message to different times and different cultures. They claim that all religions are true.
What is that message?

Submit to powerful people. Treat others kindly. Be content with your life. Something like that. I am not Ba'hai.
You don't have to be Bahai. You just have to know the message of at least one religion.

Which apparently is submit to powerful people, treat others kindly, and be content with your life. Correct?

What is that message?

You don't have to be Bahai. You just have to know the message of at least one religion.

Which apparently is submit to powerful people, treat others kindly, and be content with your life. Correct?

I think all of them say that.

What is that message?

Possibly. Christianity, for example, may say that, but is that the message of Christianity?

Who in their right mind would accept the OPs posit?
who in their right mind would believe in a sky fairy ?
Babylonians have a sky god.

People throughout history have been scattered. When they were scattered or displaced they took their beliefs with them. From that point various precepts altered their communal beliefs in the spiritual world. Some of those beliefs were wrong and some were correct.
some say jesus is god/the son of god/etc--others say that is bullshit
someone is wrong
I agree some are in error and there are various reasons for that.

Jesus also told the people 'ye are gods' because they have a spirit of life within them that can create, birth or give life to other spiritual beings. Both good and bad ones.

Per who Jesus is the Bible tells us he came as the son of Man in human form. The son of Man is described as the first Man. The Man is created in the image of God as described in Genesis are both male and female; who is told to be fruitful and multiply.

There ancient writings all over the world about spiritual encounters people have had. Even today governments try to figure out or devise a way to control the spiritual realm. They just can't get it quite right.

There ancient writings all over the world about spiritual encounters people have had.
The human brain has a tendency to ascrobe magical causes to what are, basically, chemical phenomena inside the brain.
says the guy that thinks all life magically came from a rock..,
Some say it came from a rock.
Some say some spirit.
Some say it's just always been.
Some say aliens.
Who knows.

There ancient writings all over the world about spiritual encounters people have had.
The human brain has a tendency to ascrobe magical causes to what are, basically, chemical phenomena inside the brain.
says the guy that thinks all life magically came from a rock..,
Some say it came from a rock.
Some say some spirit.
Some say it's just always been.
Some say aliens.
Who knows.
FFI thinks he knows and will attack anyone that says different

What is that message?

Possibly. Christianity, for example, may say that, but is that the message of Christianity?

I think that is the message Christ is communicating in Matthew 22:34-40

What is that message?

Love God and love your neighbor. Sounds like advice from a self-help guru.

Is that what the founder of Bahai was?

What is that message?

But when the Pharisees had heard, that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they assembled together.
And one of them, which was an expounder of the Law, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the Law? Jesus said to him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.This is the first and the great commandment. And the second is like unto this, love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hangeth the whole Law and the Prophets. Matthew 22:34-40 GNV

Last edited:

Love God and love your neighbor. Sounds like advice from a self-help guru.

Is that what the founder of Bahai was?

The founder of Ba'hai was a 19th Century Muslim. I am not sure he would have used the term guru. Maybe the great Imam or something?

Forum List

Back