🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone needs to Tell Chrissy-pooh Wallace that Biden is not yet President Elect

That is a reference to Biden and I've been calling him that for months.
If he is sworn in, he is no less a piece of shit, but unlike the left....he will be my president.
Those fucking traitors need a one- way ticket to Cuba.
Oh, that is a huge combination of sarcasm, irony and mockery that my Aspergers just could not recognise.

I think now, after the GA video has comeout, that the odds are not good for Biden to become President.

Someone needs to tell Republicans that:

The sun will not rise in the west tomorrow
The Jets are not going to win the Super Bowl
Trump will not get a second term

Can they also tell us that we kept the senate.
Can they also tell us we are up in the house (like really close).
Can they also tell us that we flipped a statehouse.
Can they tell us that we flipped two legislatures.
Can they tell us that we'll have a redistricting heyday and everyone admits the house is ours in 2022.
Can they tell us we have three good justices on the SCOTUS thanks to Trump.

Hunh....

Can they...please.

Fuck off.

Wait a God Durn minute!

Are you trying to sell me the notion that those same corrupt elections also elected Republicans?

Say it ain’t so Skippy

Can they tell us that we'll have a redistricting heyday and everyone admits the house is ours in 2022.

Hunh....

Can they...please.

Fuck off.

Wait a God Durn minute!

Are you trying to sell me the notion that those same corrupt elections also elected Republicans?

Say it ain’t so Skippy

Please show where I've complained about the elections.

Why don't you do a little homework instead of always confirming our suspicions you are a moron.

I'll say this is so......you are a dumbass.

All this from the shit that grows in Washington D.C.
The same shit we will put in the W.H. on Jan 20th.
You are one sad motherfucker.
1607291981647.png

Electors have been assigned according to the vote of We the People

Trump is trying to overrule the will of the people by getting partisan Governors to assign Trump electors

You may be right...I don't know, I haven't bothered to follow it. I think the process is working (and the process is hardly these puffed-up news anchors defending their authority to decide presidential elections!) so I'm just watching it work. God knows few processes are working right in America at this time, so I might as well enjoy one that is.

The difference being that while we think he is a demented piece of shit, we'll acknowledge he is our president.
Trump is not a demented piece of shit, dude.

What the hell is wrong with you?

For Trump being born in 1946, he is pretty darn sharp. He don't even use a teleprompter like Obuma did and sometimes he don't even use notes. I would like anybody at 74 years of age do what he does. Even if somebody hates Trump they have to atleast admire that.

Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling has become the Baghdad Bob of the vote steal catastrophe, frequently being trotted out by the fake news media as if he is a sane “Republican” voice attesting that the ballot-counting process was on the level throughout his state.

However, Sterling’s social media posts show that he has been a hardcore Never Trumper for years, gearing his “Republican” activism around stopping Trump’s presidency by any means necessary.

The difference being that while we think he is a demented piece of shit, we'll acknowledge he is our president.

Unlike a lot of you motherfuckers on the left who were quick to say Trump was NOT their president.

They should have been deported to Mexico with their families and told that if they ever entered the U.S illegally, they'd be shot.

I never referred to the meat puppet faggot as "President" and I will not acknowledge the meat puppet pedophile Xiden as one either. Even though obozo actually won closer to legitimately in 2008, there were areas in 2012 that were highly suspect. There is nothing legit about 2020. Bolshevik agents have been working to undermine our country for 100 years. They may have finally achieved a massive success.

The candidate becomes President Elect after his opponent concedes or the #EC votes.

But Chrissy-pooh is as stupid as the other 90% of journalists working today.

Ahh let Chrissy-pooh have his Chris Mathews moment... Come on mannnnn.

Hunh....

Can they...please.

Fuck off.

Wait a God Durn minute!

Say it ain’t so Skippy
If so that needs to be part of the investigation also. Republicans or no one should be immune to scrutiny if corruption was revealed in the election methods used.

This is a moment in time that must be addressed, and corrected.

Hunh....

Can they...please.

Fuck off.
332-206. You're fucked.

Trump is not a demented piece of shit, dude.

What the hell is wrong with you?

That is a reference to Biden and I've been calling him that for months.

If he is sworn in, he is no less a piece of shit, but unlike the left....he will be my president.

Those fucking traitors need a one- way ticket to Cuba.

One could never count the number of shits I don't give.

Forum List

Back