Someone please tell liberals that Muslim is NOT A race.

Ok, which website sent out marching orders to use bigot instead of racist this morning? :rofl: I imagine you each get a star today!

It is a given that Islam is not a race. Islam is a faith.

Someone should tell Conservatives that. I hear Conservatives wanting to exclude Muslims from the United States. They don't want Muslim immigrants and some want to "get rid of" native born Muslims.

Wanting to exclude Muslims from America?? No. That's unrealistic.

But do we want to get rid of extremists? Yes.
Then make that distinction and bring charges.

Someone should tell Conservatives that. I hear Conservatives wanting to exclude Muslims from the United States. They don't want Muslim immigrants and some want to "get rid of" native born Muslims.

do you know what is written in the koran? have you ever read what is written in the koran ? i have and that the reason muslimes are counter to the freedoms we patriots want muslimes excluded as citizens of our hard fought for America.

if you love muslimes so damn much go live in iran. :up:
Why don't you go live in Iran? You seem to be in simpatico with their brand of intolerance. I live in the United States a nation that offers freedom. That's a commodity you want to remove.

They don't want Muslim immigrants

Outrageous! Why should we resist bringing in people who are hostile to our culture, will never assimilate and will cost our government billions of dollars?

We need to bring in more! Sharia now! Death to the infidel!
What is it you love about America? The freedom? Really? Why won't you practice that freedom rather than erode it?

Outrageous! Why should we resist bringing in people who are hostile to our culture, will never assimilate and will cost our government billions of dollars?

What is it you love about America? The freedom? Really? Why won't you practice that freedom rather than erode it?

Why won't you practice that freedom rather than erode it?

That is an excellent idea! I choose to freely resist the importation of those hostile to civilization.
We get no benefit from those who refuse to assimilate, have no skills we need and will cost tens of billions of tax dollars.

Freedom does not encompass moral nihilism.

do you know what is written in the koran? have you ever read what is written in the koran ? i have and that the reason muslimes are counter to the freedoms we patriots want muslimes excluded as citizens of our hard fought for America.

Why don't you go live in Iran? You seem to be in simpatico with their brand of intolerance. I live in the United States a nation that offers freedom. That's a commodity you want to remove.

That is an excellent idea! I choose to freely resist the importation of those hostile to civilization.
We get no benefit from those who refuse to assimilate, have no skills we need and will cost tens of billions of tax dollars.
So what are you worried about? Unskilled workers or immigrants of a certain faith?

Would you impose a moral template, a moral litmus test on all immigrants, or is this your attitude toward Muslims exclusively?

I don't care where you come from, if you are willing to swear allegiance/adaption to the values/laws this country has been built on.

Would you impose a moral template, a moral litmus test on all immigrants, or is this your attitude toward Muslims exclusively?

I don't care where you come from, if you are willing to swear allegiance/adaption to the values/laws this country has been built on.

The values? Who gets to list 'the values'?

So what are you worried about? Unskilled workers or immigrants of a certain faith?

Unskilled workers who won't assimilate and who resist civilization.
Something about "killing the infidels" makes me nervous about them living here.

So racists are actually faithists. :D

So you believe all Muslims hold the same attitudes? Why?

By your thinking, every Italian-American, every German-American as well as each and every Japanese-American should have been either deported or interned during World War II.

And you would bear no grudge toward the Nazis for imprisoning and killing Jews.

And yet you claim to love America.

Doesn't make sense somehow, does it?

Who gets to list the "values"? Obviously a "gotcha" question. But I'll bite.

The Founders of a nation start it. Then it's values continue to be shaped by its citizens and institutions which most of its citizens hold dear. Like church. Or schools. Or methods of survival...like hunting and fishing and protecting what makes those things possible. Values can come from overcoming difficulties. A society wins a war....some values will come of it.

The Middle East has its values. Like raping children. Beheading non Muslims. Forcing women to cover up and submit to all males. Killing gays for being gay.

When THEY want to come here....or Europe....but refuse to assimilate and expect US to find legitimacy in THOSE values? They can go fuck themselves. I won't fall into the liberal bullshit idea that no one has the right to claim moral superiority. Yes. We do. And we are.

Someone please tell RW bigots that not all Muslims are terrorists, Muslims are not our enemy and none of the R candidates for prez can deport American citizens just because they're Muslim.

Of course, not all Muslims are terrorists, I completely agree with that.

Someone please tell leftist bigots that all 9-11 terrorists and most of post 9-11 terrorists are Muslims.

By your thinking, every Italian-American, every German-American as well as each and every Japanese-American should have been either deported or interned during World War II.

And you would bear no grudge toward the Nazis for imprisoning and killing Jews.

Doesn't make sense somehow, does it?

Why take the chance?
We have enough unskilled citizens, we don't need to import new ones who hate civilization.

Yes, that's why I think we should keep new muslims out.

Forum List

Back