Someone please tell liberals that Muslim is NOT A race.

I'm hearing this all over the news this morning about how Trump and Carson are "racist" for their Muslim comments. I've seen it on this board from liberals (you know who you are) who call people racist for making observations about Islam and Muslims.

For the last time....someone please tell these left wing retards that neither "Muslim" or "Islam" are a RACE.
Racists are very touchy about who gets to be called a racist.

It is a given that Islam is not a race. Islam is a faith.

Someone should tell Conservatives that. I hear Conservatives wanting to exclude Muslims from the United States. They don't want Muslim immigrants and some want to "get rid of" native born Muslims.
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all Abrahamic religions. All descended from Abraham .. same God.

Bucs... I was just wondering if Muslim is not a race. How should we call these people then? And yet reading your post you keep referring these people are Muslim.
GOP candidate Carson a conservative just made a comment... There should be no Muslim president.

Muslim is not a race. That's correct.

ClosedCaption....you've gotten into bizarro world. You have this tendency to ask for something you've already been given many times before. Like intellectual welfare. Sorry. I'm not Obama...I'm cutting you off.

Bucs... I'm not CloseCaption.

If Muslim is not a race how should we call these people then?
Every time I mentioned Muslim someone will try to correct me that Muslim is not a race but offer no other name.

I'm hearing this all over the news this morning about how Trump and Carson are "racist" for their Muslim comments. I've seen it on this board from liberals (you know who you are) who call people racist for making observations about Islam and Muslims.

For the last time....someone please tell these left wing retards that neither "Muslim" or "Islam" are a RACE.

Uh, liberal here....who gives a fuck? I know its not a race, but does that dismiss the shit your party is putting out there?

Bucs... I was just wondering if Muslim is not a race. How should we call these people then? And yet reading your post you keep referring these people are Muslim.
GOP candidate Carson a conservative just made a comment... There should be no Muslim president.

ClosedCaption....you've gotten into bizarro world. You have this tendency to ask for something you've already been given many times before. Like intellectual welfare. Sorry. I'm not Obama...I'm cutting you off.

Every time I mentioned Muslim someone will try to correct me that Muslim is not a race but offer no other name.

Jew is not a race, Muslim is not a race, Christianity is not a race.....its a belief.....I got a good name, how about terrorist motherfuckers until proven otherwise?

The Indianapolis 500 is a race ...no doubt about this one..

but

"Positive conservative message"the greatest oxymoron ever uttered.

Last edited:

Jew is not a race, Muslim is not a race, Christianity is not a race.....its a belief.....I got a good name, how about terrorist motherfuckers until proven otherwise?

Is it fair to say all white women are sluts? Like to fuck African American? Until proven otherwise?

I would suggest Arab.....but not all Muslims are Arab.

It's because he doesn't read. He gets a thought he thinks is a stunning example of his mental prowess, and like you said...he just repeats it ad nauseum.....without reading replies or anything else that might advance the dialogue. It's the uneducated, American black male form of ululation.

Is it fair to say all white women are sluts? Like to fuck African American? Until proven otherwise?
I think there's more Muslims who are either terrorists or terrorists sympathizers than there are white sluts.

If anyone watched the he Grammys they'd realism that the host who called Trump a racist isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

These dipshits equate religion with racism...or being against same-sex marriage with racism....or calling a fat bitch a fat bitch with racism.

Yep. ClosedCaption actually told me "racial profiling" includes religion and nationality. And also said skin color cannot indicate race. And it can't indicate religion or nationality either......which in essence makes it IMPOSSIBLE for cops to commit racial profiling since A) Skin can't indicate race and B) Racial includes religion and nationality....which can't be known by sight alone.

Somehow....he thinks that makes sense. When pressed on it....all he says is I'm "being silly".
Oh....silly.

Now watch.

Hey Bucs...Can you post the link that back up that wonderful yarn you just spun?

Watch

Told you Mud

If anyone watched the he Grammys they'd realism that the host who called Trump a racist isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

These dipshits equate religion with racism...or being against same-sex marriage with racism....or calling a fat bitch a fat bitch with racism.

Yep. ClosedCaption actually told me "racial profiling" includes religion and nationality. And also said skin color cannot indicate race. And it can't indicate religion or nationality either......which in essence makes it IMPOSSIBLE for cops to commit racial profiling since A) Skin can't indicate race and B) Racial includes religion and nationality....which can't be known by sight alone.

Somehow....he thinks that makes sense. When pressed on it....all he says is I'm "being silly".
Oh....silly.

Now watch.

Hey Bucs...Can you post the link that back up that wonderful yarn you just spun?

Watch

Told you Mud

Told me what?

Oh....silly.

Now watch.

Watch

Told you Mud

Told me what?

Its right there....Bucs tells stories that exist except he just cannot show other people where they exist. His stories are like Invisible Boy from Mystery Men in reverse. The stories disappear whenever someone looks for it.

Oh....silly.

Now watch.

Watch

Told you Mud

Told me what?

Its right there....Bucs tells stories that exist except he just cannot show other people where they exist. His stories are like Invisible Boy from Mystery Men in reverse. The stories disappear whenever someone looks for it.

I don't know what you're babbling about...but islam is a religion. ...not an ethnic group.

Oh....silly.

Now watch.

Watch

Told you Mud

Told me what?

I don't know what you're babbling about...but islam is a religion. ...not an ethnic group.

You're right, you dont know because you keep refusing to read what you're quoting.

People keep trying to convey facts to libtards, but they just don't care. To them a fact is whatever they find useful at the moment and that is all there is to it.

They do not believe in objective Truth, so if one is going to believe a set of facts, according to them, why not just believe that everything is 100% in agreement with your ideology?

Muslim is a religion, not a race, but libtards cant use it to accuse people of racism, so it has to morph into a race when they need it to. It's like how speaking Spanish somehow makes you no longer white.

Yes you are quite correct, Trump and Carson shouldn't be called racists. They should only be referred to as hateful prejudiced bigots.

Forum List

Back