Something about Trump tweets...

Anthony’s Weiner Disagrees!

Why is it ok for Trump to use his personal twitter for fed biz but Hillary goes to jail for having a server ?
Because Twitter is public and Trump never sent secret info over it and the email was private and full of secret info.

BTW- When did hillpig go to jail?

“Jail” as in what cons cry all the time .

The server wasn’t secret nor was it “full of secrets “.

Why is it ok for Trump to use his personal twitter for fed biz but Hillary goes to jail for having a server ?
Because Twitter is public and Trump never sent secret info over it and the email was private and full of secret info.

BTW- When did hillpig go to jail?

“Jail” as in what cons cry all the time .

The server wasn’t secret nor was it “full of secrets “.
Comey said it was.

Soon a second suspicious fire will break out at a Clinton Property or one of her or Obama’s Cronies!

Who wants to lay money on it?

That or someone ends up dead!

Keeping us posted is Fed Biz??? Now don't get whiney just because he circumvents media BS.

They're PreConstitutional.

That is all. :rolleyes:

Urban Dictionary: Morning Constitution

They read as concurrently constitutional.

And btw you don't capitalize constitutional when you ain't talking about the document. That's shitty spelling.

grammar_correction_cat.jpg

Main Stream Media: Fraud
Democratic Party: Sociopaths
Intelligence Community: Corrupt

President: All-American Badass taking on them all for the American People

No numb nuts. Those were Burn Phones with older OS on them which would make it easier to destroy or circumvent monitoring due to software incompatibilities

They intentionally were carrying around these old phones and have been for a while which means they were engaged in shady shit for a while.

All Large Organizations I Know Replace Phones Every Two Years

So you see where I am getting at?
Why were these FBI Freaks using Samsung 5 phones?

Because they're boss!

No numb nuts. Those were Burn Phones with older OS on them which would make it easier to destroy or circumvent monitoring due to software incompatibilities

They intentionally were carrying around these old phones and have been for a while which means they were engaged in shady shit for a while.

All Large Organizations I Know Replace Phones Every Two Years

So you see where I am getting at?
Why were these FBI Freaks using Samsung 5 phones?

Because they're boss!

I knew there was a reason I did that. :)

They're PreConstitutional.

That is all. :rolleyes:

Urban Dictionary: Morning Constitution

They read as concurrently constitutional.

And btw you don't capitalize constitutional when you ain't talking about the document. That's shitty spelling.

grammar_correction_cat.jpg

Once AGAIN --- Spelling, not grammar. :nono:

actually, it's orthography, grasshopper

Actual, it's a message board constitutional.

Forum List

Back