Something has got to be done about the police.

I stated the source idiot. So suffer. There is way too much evidence supporting my assertions about police. So deal with it.
'DOJ' or 'Department of Justice' is not a source.
Citing the actual study title, document number, giving the URL or link is stating the source liar.
As it stands this was another of your fake and make it up claims.

They are when a source or traceable information are not provided for validation and further examination/checking.
The way you presented, it could have been another of your fabrications and false information.

If you had the education and credentials you have claimed, you would have know better.

In your case, I often use the "fake news" because of the faulty conclusions and extrapolations you make. The only other choice is the thumbs down "disagree", which is too mild and included in the "fake news".
I have fabricated nothing. The fact here is that those police are wrong and unless you are totally retarded, then you understand that this was not the first time they have done this. And they are not the only ones to do so. There is a problem in the culture of awenforcement and peope like you are why it continues. I cited where this information came from, if you don't like it, too bad.

'DOJ' or 'Department of Justice' is not a source.
Citing the actual study title, document number, giving the URL or link is stating the source liar.
As it stands this was another of your fake and make it up claims.
As it stands, the information is real. What you don't believe is irrelevant.

I have fabricated nothing. The fact here is that those police are wrong and unless you are totally retarded, then you understand that this was not the first time they have done this. And they are not the only ones to do so. There is a problem in the culture of awenforcement and peope like you are why it continues. I cited where this information came from, if you don't like it, too bad.
Your only problem with law enforcement is it won't let you get away with the crimes you want to commit.
The rest of what you present is your delusions, mis-perceptions and fabrications.
If such was real then you should be able to provide specifics and the exact "problem" and the exact "fix".
All you have are vague allusions, typical of most Marxists and Leftists.

If you can't provide the "chapter and verse" than it is not information and it is not real.
Over three hundred posts on this thread and not a piece of real data or substance backing the gross conclusions.
The OP is a real SINGLE event, but it is not proof that the whole USA Law enforcement system is defective.

Your only problem with law enforcement is it won't let you get away with the crimes you want to commit.
The rest of what you present is your delusions, mis-perceptions and fabrications.
If such was real then you should be able to provide specifics and the exact "problem" and the exact "fix".
All you have are vague allusions, typical of most Marxists and Leftists.
You are tremendously stupid.

There is a problem with law enforcement that needs to be fixed. We cannot continue with law enforcement shooting first then asking people to drop guns like in the case of Roger Forston, or police that shoot people in the back and claim they are in danger for their lives like Jason Meade. We can't have police like the ones in Memphis who beat and killed a man basically for nothing. We can't have police like Kim Potter shooting people because they were driving with an air freshener tree on the rearview mirror. We can't have cops like Daniel Holdsclaw and Roger Golubsi who were raping women while on duty. We can't have attorneys like the woman in KC who knowingly sent innocent people to prison for years I can go on and on.

I posted this and you claim its fake news because you are a fascist that want to see a police state in certain communites.

Policing, Danger Narratives, and Routine Traffic Stops

This was a 10 year study of traffic stops. The study found that police were facing a Life ending threat on 1 in 6 million traffic stops.

As fatal police shootings increase, more go unreported​

Flawed FBI data has left thousands of deaths uncounted and complicates efforts to hold troubled police departments accountable​

Something must be done about police in this country.

If you can't provide the "chapter and verse" than it is not information and it is not real.
Over three hundred posts on this thread and not a piece of real data or substance backing the gross conclusions.
The OP is a real SINGLE event, but it is not proof that the whole USA Law enforcement system is defective.
Bullshit. I posted data. You haven't. The OP is evidence of a pattern and if you thnk that was the first or only time and that was the only department using these kinds of tactics, then you are a fool.

Sorry bootlicker, I don't give a damn about the man, I care about policies.

We have established that you don't like strong black women like Rep. Crockett because she crushed B6.

We have also established that you don't like 91% of black women in this country.
Oh then you support racist demklan policies…again cult

Haha the fact I hate the demklan doesn’t mean I hate black women

The fact you’d think that highlights how deep you are on the Joey “you ain’t black” plantation

Sad really
Trump unites the country in one day.
I love strong black women, just not ones that support the demklan
Again 91% of black women vote for Democrats, we do you dislike black women?

Why do you dislike black women like Rep. Crockett, but you support B6, then you have the nerve to talk about someone being on a plantation.

Come on sista, wake up.

Trump unites the country in one day.
I love strong black women, just not ones that support the demklan
Again 91% of black women vote for Democrats, we do you dislike black women?

Why do you dislike black women like Rep. Crockett, but you support B6, then you have the nerve to talk about someone being on a plantation.

Come on sista, wake up.
I have no idea who B6 is.

I dislike Crockett because she supports demklan policies that harm the country

I don’t hate her. Hate is a demklan emotion, not a free man’s emotion

I have no idea who B6 is.
MTG.
I dislike Crockett because she supports demklan policies that harm the country.
Which policies and tell me the policies that Trump signed that helped the country.
I don’t hate her. Hate is a demklan emotion, not a free man’s emotion.
  1. Trump unites the country in one day.

I love strong black women, [/b]just not ones that support the demklan[/b]
What's the opposite of love? These are your words, not mine.

They don't need more training they need to get rid of the racist policies and do away with giving the police a license to kill whenever they feel like it.

Until over 100 Police are not killed every year by Criminals (I would bet 75% are killed by Black males). Then the Police are not shooting enough. It’s not a game where you get to say “pretty good”. The Police are doing a job, not out there like some hollywood thriller movie. They have a right to go home after their shift 100% of the time. Criminals are mostly worthless scum. There is no choice in the matter. Police are valuable. Lots of Tax dollars invested. Criminals are a net negative. Shoot more of them to stay alive. No one should care.

MTG.

Which policies and tell me the policies that Trump signed that helped the country.

1. Trump unites the country in one day.

I love strong black women, [/b]just not ones that support the demklan[/b]
What's the opposite of love? These are your words, not mine.
Who?

Trump? Geez man, you really live deep in the plantation

First Step Act, tax cuts and Jobs Act,

Nothing out of DOJ, FBI or WH or Deep State should be accepted as fact. They have been 100% false since Russian Collusion was hatched by Comely, obamma, clinton, rice, brennan. ….. whomever it was JAN05, 2017.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back