Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Government contact, contracts and getting people fired by holding back billions in welfare. Making people invest in his crack head kids company or else.
Hahahahah

Even sillier than I thought. But I will bite.

Explain how a vice president does any of that.

Then show some evidence he did the things you are about to describe.

See you in NEVER

This is where your fantasy explodes in your face.

Yeah, and I'm a deplorable threat to democracy and a big fat poopy pants, huh. You nasty evil trash have cried wolf too often. People aren't listening to you.

Trump has been wearing diapers since he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

Don't forget the grandkids. Travel, weather and grandkids...all 6.

Can you point to ANYONE claiming first hand witnessing Joe Biden discussing business with Hunter or his associates?

Anyone at all.

If you can't even find that, wtf do you think you have?

Hahahahah

Even sillier than I thought. But I will bite.

Explain how a vice president does any of that.

Then show some evidence he did the things you are about to describe.

See you in NEVER

This is where your fantasy explodes in your face.

Can you point to ANYONE claiming first hand witnessing Joe Biden discussing business with Hunter or his associates?

Anyone at all.

If you can't even find that, wtf do you think you have?

We have already established that your scenario is not a requirement.

This just in.

The woke judge in charge of Trump's Georgia trial was appointed by the fat affirmative action negress Stacey Abrams, and in 2021 he funneled five million dollars to Joe Biden through FTX and a shell company created by George Soros.

He is also known to throw live puppies into rush hour traffic for his personal amusement, and is a discount card carrying customer of Comet Pizza.

We have already established that your scenario is not a requirement.
No "we" haven't. What I've established if that you can't tell a difference between your politico fantasies and provable facts.

You think that just because Hunter or someone in Biden family made some money and Joe Biden conversed with their associates a few times, then therefore that is proof of corruption. That you can just fill in the unknowns with your imagination.

But you can't, thats not how it works and you simply do not understand what it takes to establish a crime beyond reasonable doubt. What it takes to convince someone that does not already have a foregone negative view of Joe Biden's character.

Last edited:

Is it apropriate for United States to presure a notoriously corrupt country to fire a corrupt prosecutor as a condition of our aid?

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back