Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

The democrat party, the "Party of Slavery".

Ignoramus, Dixie Democrats went to Republican party long time ago. Republican party had a whole "Southern Strategy" to flip them in the 60's.

Who the hell are you talking about?

Is it apropriate for United States to presure a notoriously corrupt country to fire a corrupt prosecutor as a condition of our aid?

Yes or no?
No, it isn't appropriate to offer a bribe of our taxpayers to help a company in a foreign country where the VPs son is a figurehead on the board simply because his name is Biden.

Ignoramus, Dixie Democrats went to Republican party long time ago. Republican party had a whole "Southern Strategy" to flip them in the 60's.

Get a new spin. That one's old and worn out.

No, it isn't appropriate to offer a bribe of our taxpayers to help a company in a foreign country
Moron, where do you see anything about private companies in my narrow question?

Here it is again:

Is it apropriate for United States to presure a notoriously corrupt country to fire a corrupt prosecutor as a condition of our aid?

Yes or no?

It's simple question, with a simple answer you can't get right. You damn well know that giving the obvious answer makes your case against Joe Biden fall apart like the silly bullshit it is.

Of course it is apropriate, of course Joe Biden's efforts were consistent with our foreign policy goals. You saying that there is somehow no reasonable, not-criminal reason for Joe Biden to get Shokin removed is of course stupid.

Last edited:

Here it is again:

Yes or no?

It's simple question, with a simple answer you can't get right. You damn well know that giving the obvious answer makes your case against Joe Biden fall apart like the silly bullshit it is.

Of course it is apropriate, of course Joe Biden's efforts were consistent with our foreign policy. Of course you saying that there is no way Joe Biden would work to fire Shokin for non-corrupt reason is bust.
No, it isn't appropriate to offer a bribe of our taxpayers to help a company in a foreign country where the VPs son is a figurehead on the board simply because his name is Biden.

Don't be angry, sweety. Learn some history about the democrat party, the "Party of Slavery".

The "Party of Slavery" is just as retrograde and sleazy now as it was 150 years ago. The "Party of Russia Collusion Fraud" and degeraracy is an incredible thing to see.

Don't be angry, sweety. Learn some history

I'm explaining to you the history you clearly do not understand and you are telling me to go learn history?

Are you stupid or something?

Can you refute that Republicans in the 60's ran on strategy of flipping southern segregationists to their party? No you can't.

Here it is again:

Yes or no?

Of course it is apropriate, of course Joe Biden's efforts were consistent with our foreign policy goals. You saying that there is somehow no reasonable, not-criminal reason for Joe Biden to get Shokin removed is of course stupid.
It's comical when Dems / Marxists lecture others on foreign policy goals. The only foreign policy goal of Sloppy Joe regarding Ukraine was to maintain his degenerate kid in a position to make boatloads of money with a cut for the "Big Guy".

I'm explaining to you the history you clearly do not understand and you are telling me to go learn history?

Are you stupid or something?

Can you refute that Republicans in the 60's ran on strategy of flipping southern segregationists to their party? No you can't.
The Viet Nam war by 1968 had destroyed the democrat party. Any republican would have won the Presidency.

Forum List

Back