Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

What lies? Rightwingers keep posting that Joe talked to someone..but there is zero real evidence he ever discussed business.

Archer testified he has never seen Joe discuss business.

But lets for argument sake say they are lies...is that illegal?
I suppose in some vast conspiracy, you can believe that White House visitor logs of various Hunter Biden associates were falsified. The photos of Sloppy Joe with those associates must also be a part of that same conspiracy.

Just for argument's sake, where did the $20 million dollars that Sloppy Joe received actualky come from?

Was Sloppy Joe charging a huge consulting fee for predicting the weather for those who he met at the White House?

You're a liar.

From your link:

Within Burisma, Archer said that executives told board members that Shokin was “already taken care of,” which he interpreted as meaning his threat was blunted.

“That was the narrative that was fed to the board,” Archer said. “We were told that [his ouster] was bad. We don’t want a new prosecutor, Shokin was taken care of.”

In testimony to congress Archer denied knowing Shokin to be as a pressure point for burisma execs who asked Hunter to call DC, he listed other issues instead.

Last edited:
I suppose in some vast conspiracy, you can believe that White House visitor logs of various Hunter Biden associates were falsified. The photos of Sloppy Joe with those associates must also be a part of that same conspiracy.

What are you talking about? I'm not denying visits or golfing pictures. I'm denying that they make for real evidence that Biden was discussing bussiness with them, let alone evidence of crime.

Last edited:
From your link:

Within Burisma, Archer said that executives told board members that Shokin was “already taken care of,” which he interpreted as meaning his threat was blunted.

“That was the narrative that was fed to the board,” Archer said. “We were told that [his ouster] was bad. We don’t want a new prosecutor, Shokin was taken care of.”

In testimony to congress Archer denied knowing Shokin to be as a pressure point for burisma execs who asked Hunter to call DC, he listed other issues instead.
Read the first three paragraphs from my link.

What are you talking about? I'm not denying visits or golfing pictures. I'm denying that they make for real evidence that Biden was discussing bussiness with them, let alone evidence of crime.
“He was a threat. He ended up seizing assets of [Burisma owner] Nikolai [Zlochevsky] — a house, some cars, a couple properties. And Nikolai actually never went back to Ukraine after Shokin seized all of his assets,” Archer told former Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Shokin’s office won a court order to seize Zlochevsky’s property on Feb. 2, 2016, the Kyiv Post reported at the time. Shokin was fired on March 29, purportedly due to his own corruption.

So Devon Archer told Tucker Carlson that Shokin was a threat. Time for your nap.

“He was a threat. He ended up seizing assets of [Burisma owner] Nikolai [Zlochevsky] — a house, some cars, a couple properties. And Nikolai actually never went back to Ukraine after Shokin seized all of his assets,” Archer told former Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Shokin’s office won a court order to seize Zlochevsky’s property on Feb. 2, 2016, the Kyiv Post reported at the time. Shokin was fired on March 29, purportedly due to his own corruption.

So Devon Archer told Tucker Carlson that Shokin was a threat. Time for your nap.
how does that address what you quoted nutter?

You can deny reality as you wish. The fact remains that Sloppy Joe repeatedly denied any involvement with Hunter's business dealings yet Sloppy Joe was actively meeting those business partners.

At least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates met Joe Biden while he was vice president in the Obama administration, contradicting the president’s claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings.

And,

EXCLUSIVE: 'Dad will be there but keep that between us for now': Emails reveal Joe Biden DID meet with Hunter's foreign business partners while he was VP during a dinner organized by his son to introduce potential clients to his powerful father

Strange, that. For someone not involved in Hunter's business dealings, daddy sure was a regular player.

Why was Sloppy Joe using an alias?

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling,” Comer (R-Ky.) said in a statement.

Read the first three paragraphs from my link.
I'm quoting to you your own link.

Executives that asked Hunter to make a call DC as the same execs that were telling Archer that Shokin is taken care of.

Bottom line is that Archer never witnessed anyone from Burisma asking Hunter to do anything about Shokin.

Last edited:
You can deny reality as you wish. The fact remains that Sloppy Joe repeatedly denied any involvement with Hunter's business dealings yet Sloppy Joe was actively meeting those business partners.

[Meeting with someone.]

[Discussing bussiness with someone.]

Do you not understand that one IS NOT the other nescessarily?

You want to claim Biden specifically discussed bussines? Lets have evidence.

This is before we even get to actual evidence of official acts being part of that bussiness.

Just for argument's sake, where did the $20 million dollars that Sloppy Joe received actualky come from?
You are misinformed, Joe Biden did not personally recieve any undeclared income, nor did anyone claim he did.

If he did, he would be (at very least) by under investigation for not paying taxes on it.

Indeed.

1692314172733.png

Was Sloppy Joe charging a huge consulting fee for predicting the weather for those who he met at the White House?
Joe’s taxes are a matter of public record.
Feel free to give specific documentary examples of financial impropriety. ;)

Forum List

Back