Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Anyway, this has been another fun episode of trying to reasonably converse with rightwingers.

In other news: Trump has been indicted in Fulton county and is now facing a total 91 counts in four different courts.

As you were nutters.

You're still omitting some of his testimony that Burisma wanted Hunter to call Washington DC and get some pressure off. What was that all about?

No I'm not ommiting that, I've directly referenced it and talked about it.

Archer said that he wasn't aware of pressure from Shokin, said that from what he was told he was under control.

The pressure examples he provided had nothing to do with Shokin, it was Burisma money held up in London and Mexican visa's for Burisma owner Mykola.

Archer had no idea if Hunter ever called anyone re. this, never witnessed Joe Biden discuss anything like that.

Archer said that he wasn't aware of pressure from Shokin, said that from what he was told he was under control.

The pressure examples he provided had nothing to do with Shokin, it was Burisma money held up in London and Mexican visa's for Burisma owner Mykola.

Archer had no idea if Hunter ever called anyone re. this, never witnessed Joe Biden discuss anything like that.
You're still lying. Archer testified he was aware there was pressure because he testified that's why Hunter called Washington DC. Read the transcript. Are you mentally ill?

Read the transcript.
freindo-kevin.gif

🤣🤣
He might learn something and realize he's been wrong the whole thing and all his bloviating will have been for naught.

It's remarkable how Dems / Marxists will make these loopy, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back efforts to cover up for Sloppy Joe and his crime Syndicate.

As we know, Devon Archer was not the only player associated as a business partner with Hunter Biden who had meeting at the White House with Sloppy Joe. Eric Schwerin was the "business partner" who had those 19+ meetings with "the Big Guy".

Why would Sloppy Joe meet with Hunter Biden's business partner if we're to believe Sloppy had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings?

At least 19 meetings at the White House to talk about the weather?

Maybe Eric Schwerin had nice hair and Sloppy Joe wanted to sniff it?

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.

Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010 in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China.

It's remarkable how Dems / Marxists will make these loopy, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back efforts to cover up for Sloppy Joe and his crime Syndicate.

As we know, Devon Archer was not the only player associated as a business partner with Hunter Biden who had meeting at the White House with Sloppy Joe. Eric Schwerin was the "business partner" who had those 19+ meetings with "the Big Guy".

Why would Sloppy Joe meet with Hunter Biden's business partner if we're to believe Sloppy had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings?

At least 19 meetings at the White House to talk about the weather?

Maybe Eric Schwerin had nice hair and Sloppy Joe wanted to sniff it?

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.

Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010 in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China.

Dummy how exactly can you establish a crime just from someone being at the same place or having a conversation with Joe Biden? It's silly.

Trump inducted on 91 charges in 4 different courts? Def not a criminal.

Biden who has never been indicted for anything? Definitely running a crime syndicate.

Such is life in the upside down rightwing bubble.

Last edited:
Dummy how exactly can you establish a crime just from someone being at the same place or having a conversation with Joe Biden? It's silly.

Biden who has never been indicted for anything? Definitely running a crime syndicate.

In your haste to defend Sloppy Joe, you're not understanding some obvious circumstances. Sloppy Joe has been caught in a series of lies with regard to Hunter Biden's business dealings and his involvement with Hunter's business associates.

The records are clear that the Biden Crime Family Syndicate has received $millions of dollars from people with connections to foreign governments. Sloppy Joe has met with a number of those people.

I understood you're desperate to ignore obvious facts but you shouldn't expect others to be Dem / Marxist flunkies

See?

Just noise.

You're still lying. Archer testified he was aware there was pressure because he testified that's why Hunter called Washington DC. Read the transcript. Are you mentally ill?

Dummy, do you even know how to read?

I didn't say there was no pressure, I said Archer said there was no pressure FROM SHOKIN that he was aware of. Instead he listed frozen funds in London and Mexican visa as examples of pressure.

Archer DID NOT know who Hunter called or what he discussed.

It's kinda tough to have a discussion with an idiot that can't understand basic concepts in plain English.

In your haste to defend Sloppy Joe, you're not understanding some obvious circumstances. Sloppy Joe has been caught in a series of lies with regard to Hunter Biden's business dealings and his involvement with Hunter's business associates.

The records are clear that the Biden Crime Family Syndicate has received $millions of dollars from people with connections to foreign governments. Sloppy Joe has met with a number of those people.

I understood you're desperate to ignore obvious facts but you shouldn't expect others to be Dem / Marxist flunkies

What lies? Rightwingers keep posting that Joe talked to someone..but there is zero real evidence he ever discussed business.

Archer testified he has never seen Joe discuss business.

But lets for argument sake say they are lies...is that illegal?

Dummy, do you even know how to read?

I didn't say there was no pressure, I said Archer said there was no pressure FROM SHOKIN that he was aware of. Instead he listed frozen funds in London and Mexican visa as examples of pressure.

Archer DID NOT know who Hunter called or what he discussed.

It's kinda tough to have a discussion with an idiot that can't understand basic concepts in plain English.
You're a liar.

That’s because you’re a moron. If you were a Bidumb you’d be a useful idiot just like Hunter. The retard the family sends out to collect the grift. And you would still not understand what an expendable moron you are. You won’t ever get to be like that though because your father isn’t worth someone paying you millions to get his favor. Which is all Hunter has to sell. The retard is worth nothing until he can call his dad during business meetings. Which is the only job skill he has.
Great. :thup:
Do you have any evidence yet?

Forum List

Back