Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

You are misinformed, Joe Biden did not personally recieve any undeclared income, nor did anyone claim he did.

If he did, he would be (at very least) by under investigation for not paying taxes on it.

I'm sorry to advise that your, ''...because I say so'', admonition is not convincing.

One purpose of shell companies is to provide a destination for money sent to a LLC designed to shield the identity of the owner(s).

Did you forget that David Weiss 'investigated' Hunter Biden for 5 years and did nothing, which, by design, allowed the statute of limitations to expire?

At the House Ways and Means Committee meeting, IRS agent Gary Shapley testified that Attorney Weiss slow-walked the investigation so as to allow the statute of limitations to expire regarding financial crimes. That made Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal a complete joke.

Do you really think the Dem / Marxist lackeys are going to investigate the head of the politburo?

Come'on man. The Dem / Marxist 'Party of Thieves and retrogrades' is dirty, corrupt and rotten to the core.

The night before an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) criminal investigation team began looking into Hunter Biden’s tax crimes was set to conduct key interviews and approach Hunter for a consented search of his home, FBI headquarters allegedly tipped off “people very close to President Biden and Hunter Biden,” thwarting the investigation, according to a whistleblower testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee released Thursday.

I'm sorry to advise that your, ''...because I say so'', admonition is not convincing.

One purpose of shell companies is to provide a destination for money sent to a LLC designed to shield the identity of the owner(s).

Did you forget that David Weiss 'investigated' Hunter Biden for 5 years and did nothing, which, by design, allowed the statute of limitations to expire?

At the House Ways and Means Committee meeting, IRS agent Gary Shapley testified that Attorney Weiss slow-walked the investigation so as to allow the statute of limitations to expire regarding financial crimes. That made Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal a complete joke.

Do you really think the Dem / Marxist lackeys are going to investigate the head of the politburo?

Come'on man. The Dem / Marxist 'Party of Thieves and retrogrades' is dirty, corrupt and rotten to the core.

The night before an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) criminal investigation team began looking into Hunter Biden’s tax crimes was set to conduct key interviews and approach Hunter for a consented search of his home, FBI headquarters allegedly tipped off “people very close to President Biden and Hunter Biden,” thwarting the investigation, according to a whistleblower testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee released Thursday.
Well done.

Great. :thup:
Do you have any evidence yet?
20 to 30 million dollars worth. All you have to do to dismiss those payments is explain what product the Bidumb family provided for it.

Either they are amazing business people that bring great value to a company, or a country. While being drug addicts. Or they have nothing to offer other than government grift from the big guy.

Which do you think is more probable?

...I linked you to the Republican report of Biden's finances. Their investigation yelded exactly zero criminal referrals and found nothing on Joe Biden.

You talk about "say so" being unconvincing....meanwhile expecting me to take your bare say-so that Joe Biden has undeclared income.

200.gif

It's over. Go home. Go.

Forum List

Back