Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

...I linked you to the Republican report of Biden's finances. Their investigation yelded exactly zero criminal referrals and found nothing on Joe Biden.

You talk about "say so" being unconvincing....meanwhile expecting me to take your bare say-so that Joe Biden has undeclared income.
You might want to link to the current investigation of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

Among the items that tend to draw scrutiny are:

Joe Biden’s vice presidential assistant sent an email May 26, 2016, to “Robert L. Peters,” one of at least three aliases used by Biden, Hunter Biden’s laptop archive shows. John Flynn informed his “boss” of his upcoming meeting with Poroshenko.

As you might imagine, the Dem / Marxist politburo will do everything it can to conceal and obstruct the investigation into the various shell companies established by Sloppy Joe. That will take to work through.

BTW, is anyone surprised?

You might want to link to the current investigation of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

Among the items that tend to draw scrutiny are:

Joe Biden’s vice presidential assistant sent an email May 26, 2016, to “Robert L. Peters,” one of at least three aliases used by Biden, Hunter Biden’s laptop archive shows. John Flynn informed his “boss” of his upcoming meeting with Poroshenko.

As you might imagine, the Dem / Marxist politburo will do everything it can to conceal and obstruct the investigation into the various shell companies established by Sloppy Joe. That will take to work through.

BTW, is anyone surprised?

Blah blah blah. Using alias is legal last I checked.

Let's see someone find something actually criminal on Joe.

Blah blah blah. Using alias is legal last I checked.

Let's see someone find something actually criminal on Joe.

Why do you think Sloppy Joe thought he needed an alias?

Something 'criminal on Sloppy Joe' would be $20 million in untaxed income. In spite of the Dem / Marxist politburo hoping to derail that investigation, it is ongoing.

Why do you think Sloppy Joe thought he needed an alias?

Something 'criminal on Sloppy Joe' would be $20 million in untaxed income. In spite of the Dem / Marxist politburo hoping to derail that investigation, it is ongoing

I know what you think - CRIME! CRIME AS FAR AS EYE CAN SEE! JOE BIDEN CRIME SYNDICATE!

I also know it's not based on serious evidence, it's based on your obviously lenghly residency in the rightwing bubble.

I'm not interested in these never ending "oh what do you think?" reaching speculations. People talk, have lunches and use alias for many not-nafarious reasons.

I'm interested actual, serious, evidence of wrong doing and so far I have't seen much of anything on Joe. His son? For sure, but not Joe.

Last edited:
I know what you think - CRIME! CRIME AS FAR AS EYE CAN SEE! JOE BIDEN CRIME SYNDICATE!

I also know it's not based on serious evidence, it's based on your obviously lenghly residency in the rightwing bubble.

I'm not interested in these never ending "oh what do you think?" reaching speculations. People talk, have lunches and use alias for many not-nafarious reasons.

I'm interested actual, serious, evidence of wrong doing and so far I have't seen much of anything on Joe. His son? For sure, but not Joe.
So tell us about the aliases you have used in the past and the reasons for their use.

Otherwise, yes, I understand your need to defend Sloppy Joe but with the overwhelming facts and evidence pointing to he and his son using their political positions leading to extortion, tax evasion, money laundering and influence peddling, we see the daily or weekly revelations of really shady behaviors.

The (pretend) president was using an alias in email messages which are now part of an investigation regarding communications connected to his kid and payments from a foreign entity.

Tell us about FARA.

So tell us about the aliases you have used in the past and the reasons for their use.
I use one here every day, duh. Sometimes I use one if I have to write name down but don't want to etc. None of this is criminal.

Again. I'm NOT INTERESTED in your half baked musings and imagination why people lunch and talk or use alias.

Post serious evidence, of a specific crime if you have it.

Last edited:
20 to 30 million dollars worth. All you have to do to dismiss those payments is explain what product the Bidumb family provided for it.

Either they are amazing business people that bring great value to a company, or a country. While being drug addicts. Or they have nothing to offer other than government grift from the big guy.

Which do you think is more probable?
So no then?
Got it.

Tell us about FARA.
FARA angle is an interesting one.

From what I see there is an active investigation of possible FARA violations by Hunter.

So if there is something to it, at some point we'll know WHO Hunter tried to lobby or influence on behaf of foreign interests.

Thats all there is to it so far though.

Last edited:
I use one here every day, duh. Sometimes I use one if I have to write name down but don't want to etc. None of this is criminal.

Again. I'm NOT INTERESTED in your half baked musings and imagination why people lunch and talk or use alias.

Post serious evidence, of a specific crime if you have it.
The serious evidence of a specific crime is already available. Bank records of $millions of dollars coming to the Biden Crime Family already exist. None of that money is reflected in Sloppy Joe's tax filings.

The serious evidence of a specific crime is already available. Bank records of $millions of dollars coming to the Biden Crime Family already exist. None of that money is reflected in Sloppy Joe's tax filings.

Again, Republicans looked at Biden finances and found nothing on Joe. Had made no criminal referrals and reported as much.

You now claiming that Joe had undeclared income remains just your say-so.

Again, Republicans looked at Biden finances and found nothing on Joe. Had made no criminal referrals and reported as much.

You now claiming that Joe had undeclared income remains just your say-so.
Again. The investigation is continuing.

Are you claiming the bank records documenting the money sent to Biden's shell companies is a vast conspiracy?

Forum List

Back