Sometimes I wish Trump would shut the Eff up

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
He ain't helping the cause by running his mouth like he does so often. I like his policies and the way he's got the economy moving again (please, no bullshit about Obama having anything to do with it), but the guy just doesn't know when to lay off some people. Can't help himself I guess, he is who he is.

From CNN:

" Speaking at a campaign rally Tuesday night, Trump cast doubt on Ford's testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee by mocking her for not knowing the answers to questions such as how she had gotten to the high school party in the 1980s where she says Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her, an allegation he has repeatedly denied. "

In this case, he gives some people a little political cover to vote against his guy and that's dumbshit stupid. Shut the fuck up Mr. President, bitch about the Dems all you want but don't attack the woman who is accusing him of sexual misconduct. True, there's no evidence that he did it, but nobody knows for sure that it didn't either.

He ain't helping the cause by running his mouth like he does so often. I like his policies and the way he's got the economy moving again (please, no bullshit about Obama having anything to do with it), but the guy just doesn't know when to lay off some people. Can't help himself I guess, he is who he is.

From CNN:

" Speaking at a campaign rally Tuesday night, Trump cast doubt on Ford's testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee by mocking her for not knowing the answers to questions such as how she had gotten to the high school party in the 1980s where she says Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her, an allegation he has repeatedly denied. "

In this case, he gives some people a little political cover to vote against his guy and that's dumbshit stupid. Shut the fuck up Mr. President, bitch about the Dems all you want but don't attack the woman who is accusing him of sexual misconduct. True, there's no evidence that he did it, but nobody knows for sure that it didn't either.
I am glad President Trump keeps his attack on liberals and the media going, it exposed the assholes at every turn. And fuck Ms. Ford, because if you cant get your story straight, you need to be attacked for the liar that you are. Right William Jefferson Clinton, and Harvey Weinstein?

Why shouldn't he mock her? She had no answers to anything but knew damn sure it was Kavanaugh.

What a farce.

He stated the inconsistencies in the accusers tesitmony.

He was literally quoting the report from the woman who was interviewing Ford last Thursday.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Dimms will move the goalposts and vilifiy no matter what....who gives a squirt of piss what they think.

FORD LIED REPEATEDLY IN HER TESTIMONY.

Last edited:
Trump has spent his entire life trying to destroy innocent people without ever having to be held accountable for his actions. The GOP loves him for it, and has spent years protecting him from any accountibility.

Trump has spent his entire life trying to destroy innocent people without ever having to be held accountable for his actions. The GOP loves him for it, and has spent years protecting him from any accountibility.

Elections have consequences suck it.

Why shouldn't he mock her? She had no answers to anything but knew damn sure it was Kavanaugh.

What a farce.

She's not on any ballot, the Dems are the true political enemy and that is who Trump should focus all his energy on for the next month. When he mocks Ford he gives the anti-Trumpers more ammo to attack him with. Forget her, she's already old news. Instead, Trump needs to hammer the Dems at every opportunity on a whole range of issues.

From CNN:

Nothing has changed economically since Trump took Office. Just more of the same.

In fact, some economical growth has slowed since Trump took the helm.

Google is your friend.

Fuck that lyin' ass bitch.

I'm glad he ridiculed her. She should be ridiculed. She should be facing such an incredible backlash of scorn that she kills herself.

What she did was inexcusable, and I hope she gets prosecuted for her lies.

What Trump is doing is far better than these Bimbos saying they saw this or that or this or that happened while shaking their head NO! Classic Body Language tell that they are lying.

These people need prosecuted. This kind of stuff cannot be allowed in a nation who is supposed to be governed by The Rule of Law.

LOL!

You are funny.

and i don't block you just for the humor.

Youbelieve Kavanaugh raped Ford, huh?

Specifically, why?

From CNN:

I am glad President Trump keeps his attack on liberals and the media going, it exposed the assholes at every turn. And fuck Ms. Ford, because if you cant get your story straight, you need to be attacked for the liar that you are. Right William Jefferson Clinton, and Harvey Weinstein?
The Central Park Five express interest in your post.

LOL!

You are funny.

Specifically, why?
Even Ford doesn't make that claim. Why do you?

He stated the inconsistencies in the accusers tesitmony.

he was literally quoting the report from the woman who was interviewing Ford last Thursday.

I see ntihg wrong with that.

Dimms will move the goalposts and vilifiy no matter what....who gives a squirt of piss what they think.

FORD LIED REPEATEDLY IN HER TESTIMONY.

Now if this were Obama making the comment, nothing would be said other than he was reviewing the inconsistencies in the vast right wing conspiracy against him.

What Republicans are suppose to do is what "W" did. Just remain silent during your term when they rail insults and threats against you. Then when Obama takes office because you were to daft to defend yourself and your party, refuse to comment negatively on him because that is just what former Presidents do out of respect for the position.

But when Trump gets in office, criticize him at every turn like "W" has done.

He's not following script.

Someone stop him!

From CNN:

Nothing has changed economically since Trump took Office. Just more of the same.

Google is your friend.
I wish your slum better luck in the days to come.

From CNN:

Google is your friend.

Small business optimism near an all time record high, global CEO optimism at record all time high, historic tax cut and tax reform bill passed. :itsok:

LOL!

You are funny.

Specifically, why?
Because he’s like Trump. 2 prolific rapists.

From CNN:

Agreed.

The left hang themselves with their irrational bullshit then Trump tries to out bullshit them with his own shit.

This comment in particular is outrageous and ill advised

Forum List

Back