Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

Those loons are lucky to have a 15 second attention span.

Translated: These kids who saw the business end of an AR15, were shot at, shot, and saw their friends die do not believe in the NRA as you do. So, you make up some stupid lies to make them look bad.
Truth is, to thinking people, you simply made yourself look bad. Really bad, me boy. You are, I am sure, a simple minded chicken hawk.

Got the local DC news on. It's great! Teenagers and their families are already out there for the March For Our Lives., although the event doesn't officially begin until noon. It's a beautiful sunny day, too. Although I hate crowds, I really should get out there in my sensible shoes and jump on metro. It's so wonderful to see the younger generation taking up the fight for a better, safer America!

There is a wonderful 15-year-old being interviewed right now, who said that her mission was to get voters to commit to register, and that her personal goal was to sign of 17 people, one for each person gunned down at Parkland. She is one of those young people who are working to make America great. How beautiful to see young people like her.
Ours starts in 1.5 hours, can’t wait! Then lunch, then FINALLY off to see Black Panther movie.

Ours is in 1.5 as well - 10 AM MST - I was gonna go, but two problems 1) It's raining - not a big deal but 2) our Treefort Music Festival is underway. The traffic downtown is gonna be a bitch. Still debating.
Treefort Fest + March For Our Lives Rally = Boise Traffic Mess

If i stay, might miss Pussy Riot and a bunch of other interesting bands - Hmmm
Treefort Music Fest 2018 Lineup

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

The constitution doesn't give you the right to own a gun, you ignorant shithead.

Haha...I’ll play...I can’t wait to hear your twisted spin...go ahead you nutless little bitch...let us hear it.

2ndAmendment.jpg

Where are the Jihadi's when you need them?

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.
Then how about allowing staff to be armed so they can shoot the killers like they did in Maryland?

There is a bit of a problem with your post, me boy. It lacks truth.
This was not a mass shooting, but a targeted shooting by a nut case with a PISTOL.
Second, the person who shot and killed the shooter was not part of the school staff, but rather a County Sherif Deputy.
So, you had a pistol wielding shooter, against a pistol wielding sherif deputy. No assault rifle was involved, and no intent was made by the shooter to kill a lot of people.
So, while it is a good outcome, and a good plan for saving lives, it has little to do with a typical mass shooting, me boy. And has absolutely nothing to do with handling mass shootings with an assault rifle involved. And absolutely nothing to do with arming the school staff.

First....does your baby sitter know you are on the computer again? Go tell her to stop texting her boyfriend and to get you some Teddy Grahams and a Juice box and that you have been grounded from the internet.....

And more to the point...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Better send your overlords at the greatest protection racket in American history more blood money -

They are counting on you!

sucker.jpg

First....does your baby sitter know you are on the computer again? Go tell her to stop texting her boyfriend and to get you some Teddy Grahams and a Juice box and that you have been grounded from the internet.....

And more to the point...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Better send your overlords at the greatest protection racket in American history more blood money -

sucker.jpg

Now that Putin and the NRA are partners in crime...

The march happens tomorrow, yet you have already accused the marchers of arson, assault and battery, vandalism and general mayhem.

Are you prescient or merely biased?

I cited the history of these kinds of things and that history makes what will happen pretty predictable. Are you deliberately avoiding that argument in order to defend people who I see as violating the rights of the peaceful and law abiding?

If this turns out to be a peaceful, respectful demonstration by courteous demonstrators, I will acknowledge it. But I wouldn't be taking my kids or grand kids there knowing the demonstration was scheduled. I bet you wouldn't either.

Here is the thing, me boy. You are in my opinion not worried about the mass shootings that have happened or the mass killings that will, without doubt, happen in the future. I am worried about all those that have been killed, and who will be. Because, you see, their lives are way more important than anyone of us having access to an assault rifle. You do not need an assault rifle. The people who will be killed in the future with assault rifles do need their lives. Ask their families.

You might want to worry about the other things that kill many more, murders, of all kinds, don't even make the top 10.

These kids aren't marching for cancer or air pollution or trans fats. They aren't marching for auto safety or knife safety or swimming pool safety.

They stepped over bodies to evacuate their school after 17 people were shot. Others stepped over bodies at Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook Elementary, Columbine High School and dozens more. Some of these people stepped over bodies in Las Begas, Orlando and Ft. Hood. They stepped over bodies in Aurora, Colorado, Sutherland Springs, Texas and Charleston, South Carolina. They've stepped over bodies in Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit.

Ignoring, dismissing and belittling the epidemic of gun violence walls you off from the debate. If you don't consider it an actual problem, it must be asked, do you have a soul?

No calling something it's not, makes you intellectually dishonest. Anything that only effects about 13,000 people out of 320,000,000 doesn't meet any definition of an epidemic. You're no better than the fear mongering whores Schumer and Palousey. Commiecrat policies have created this situation over the last 50 years, here's a thought, how about we hold people responsible for their actions, stop giving out participation trophies and bust a kids ass when it's called for. That would put a stop to a bunch of what ails society.

The sad thing is that what this post of your is, me boy, is just normal for you. I would love to see you try to tell the parents of the kids killed that it is not a real problem, dipshit. But then, you are a typical con, just a simple coward.
You see, me stupid con troll, to a thinking person, 13,000 is indeed an epidemic. And nut cases like you, controlled as you are by con talking points and the NRA, are another sad epidemic of brain loss.

And more to the point...

sucker.jpg

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

And more to the point...

sucker.jpg

Now that Putin and the NRA are partners in crime...

Hilary took 145 million dollars from Putin, not the NRA..

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

I cited the history of these kinds of things and that history makes what will happen pretty predictable. Are you deliberately avoiding that argument in order to defend people who I see as violating the rights of the peaceful and law abiding?

If this turns out to be a peaceful, respectful demonstration by courteous demonstrators, I will acknowledge it. But I wouldn't be taking my kids or grand kids there knowing the demonstration was scheduled. I bet you wouldn't either.

Here is the thing, me boy. You are in my opinion not worried about the mass shootings that have happened or the mass killings that will, without doubt, happen in the future. I am worried about all those that have been killed, and who will be. Because, you see, their lives are way more important than anyone of us having access to an assault rifle. You do not need an assault rifle. The people who will be killed in the future with assault rifles do need their lives. Ask their families.

You might want to worry about the other things that kill many more, murders, of all kinds, don't even make the top 10.

These kids aren't marching for cancer or air pollution or trans fats. They aren't marching for auto safety or knife safety or swimming pool safety.

They stepped over bodies to evacuate their school after 17 people were shot. Others stepped over bodies at Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook Elementary, Columbine High School and dozens more. Some of these people stepped over bodies in Las Begas, Orlando and Ft. Hood. They stepped over bodies in Aurora, Colorado, Sutherland Springs, Texas and Charleston, South Carolina. They've stepped over bodies in Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit.

Ignoring, dismissing and belittling the epidemic of gun violence walls you off from the debate. If you don't consider it an actual problem, it must be asked, do you have a soul?

No calling something it's not, makes you intellectually dishonest. Anything that only effects about 13,000 people out of 320,000,000 doesn't meet any definition of an epidemic. You're no better than the fear mongering whores Schumer and Palousey. Commiecrat policies have created this situation over the last 50 years, here's a thought, how about we hold people responsible for their actions, stop giving out participation trophies and bust a kids ass when it's called for. That would put a stop to a bunch of what ails society.

The sad thing is that what this post of your is, me boy, is just normal for you. I would love to see you try to tell the parents of the kids killed that it is not a real problem, dipshit. But then, you are a typical con, just a simple coward.
You see, me stupid con troll, to a thinking person, 13,000 is indeed an epidemic. And nut cases like you, controlled as you are by con talking points and the NRA, are another sad epidemic of brain loss.

The dead you talk about....70-80% of them h ave long histories of crime and violence and are not normal, law abiding citizens...and the ones who shot them.....were put back on the streets by democrats..

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

True...and I suspect all your candidates will run as Republican-lites like your boy in PA did....right?

Conor Lamb?

Pro universal health care, opposed Trump tax cuts, favors expanded background checks, wants stronger unions, against cuts to Social Security, for a woman right to choose and okay with medical marijuana.

Republican-lite?

LoL - that talking point fails on many levels so flush it down the crapper ... Ya Loser :)

Something like this is what I've feared for some time. I've said for many years that the NRA is the greatest threat to my future gun rights. Their never-give-an-inch attitude must change - or the kids will change them.

These kids want sensible gun control just like most responsible gun owners want.

Ban assault weapons. Ban high-capacity magazines. Universal background checks. Address mental health, domestic abuse and reporting issues. Enhanced National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

If NRA gun nuts don't back off - we may end up with severe gun control and a national gun registry.

It's sadly funny that the Justice Department is reportedly going to ban bump stocks. What kind of retards allowed them to be legal in the first place? I realize that bump stocks are easy to replicate - but the penalty for using them should be severe.

73 TEENS GUNNED DOWN SINCE PARKLAND

So how many died because of an AR style rifle or high capacity magazine? How many were intentional? Come on propagandist, give us some stats.

The funny thing is, you do not really want to know. Stupid as you are, you could find out for yourself easily if you actually cared. And if someone spends the time and energy to get your answers, you will pay attention only if you like the answer. Because, as a con troll, you could care less about truth.

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.
Then how about allowing staff to be armed so they can shoot the killers like they did in Maryland?

There is a bit of a problem with your post, me boy. It lacks truth.
This was not a mass shooting, but a targeted shooting by a nut case with a PISTOL.
Second, the person who shot and killed the shooter was not part of the school staff, but rather a County Sherif Deputy.
So, you had a pistol wielding shooter, against a pistol wielding sherif deputy. No assault rifle was involved, and no intent was made by the shooter to kill a lot of people.
So, while it is a good outcome, and a good plan for saving lives, it has little to do with a typical mass shooting, me boy. And has absolutely nothing to do with handling mass shootings with an assault rifle involved. And absolutely nothing to do with arming the school staff.

It is exactly like all the other mass shootings...the shooter was stopped as soon as someone with a gun, police or civilian stopped him.....

The math shows you don't know what you are talking about...

Florida...no armed response, 17 dead.

Maryland...armed response, 1 dead.

And here....civilians.......the math is the same...armed response by civilians, lives saved...no response....lots of dead people in a democrat gun free zone...

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church, NRA instructor with an AR-15 rifle, 26 lives + saved,

The sad thing is that they will demand that there be more gun control. And nobody will be demanding an end to policies that have decimated so much of the American home, have taken fathers out of the equation, that have driven religious faith from the schools etc. that has created a new American culture that breeds school shooters and other sociopathic crime.

Articulate post Fox, but containing flawed reasoning. Is Connecticut demanding further gun control than the fairly dramatic steps they've already taken? Not to my knowledge, nor am I familiar with anyone in the state who has lost their 2nd amendment rights. That argument is akin to "creeping Sharia" - It simply does not exist.

Nobody has driven religious faith from schools. We have a separation of church and state, therefore public schools are out of bounds for proselytizing. Additionally, there are too many different faiths in this diverse nation of ours to spend all day teaching each one. Kids can choose a world religion or philosophy class in high school or college and practice their personal religion outside the classroom. I took several such classes in college and loved each one.

'A new American culture breeding school shooters' ? Sorry, school shooters are bred via any combination of poor parenting, lack of mental health focus, video games creating numbness to violence, alienation, and a culture awash with guns and supported by the NRA and their bought and paid for politicians. They are a protection racket representing manufacturers and not much else.

And those are the things that have created a new American culture, one that must be looked at hard - not dismissed with thoughts, prayers and business as usual.

If you read my posts as written, I have not advocated proselyting or teaching religion in the public schools though a comparative religion class would in no way violate any nuance or intent of the First Amendment. I grew up where a moment of silence to start the school day was the norm, where student led prayers were evident at all school gatherings during the day or in times of grief or other crisis, where a generic prayer started the school board meeting and was given at all sporting events, where a child using the Bible for show and tell wouldn't have evoked any comments at all, where we celebrated Christmas, had Easter Egg hunts, and classical religious music as well as secular music in concerts--Hannukah songs were included at the Christmas concert for the Jewish kids. Nobody was required to participate in any of that but all were required to be respectful of those who chose to participate.

And I cannot remember any teacher giving any kind of religious instruction at any time nor could I tell you the political affiliation or leanings of any of my teachers, and nor did I know the religious affiliation of any of my teachers except those that attended my church.

Most homes had a biological father present, and we kids were taught personal responsibility and accountability early on that was reinforced at home, at school, and in the larger community, and we were taught to respect legitimate authority, the flag, the National Anthem, and to appreciate the great nation where we were blessed to be citizens.

And it is almost certain that more than 90% if not all the households in the town I grew up had guns present where the norm in the USA now is fewer than 1/3rd of households have guns. The kids sometimes had their shotguns or hunting rifles in their vehicles in the parking lot. But there were no serious accidents, no shootings, no gun crime of any kind that I recall, and we sure didn't need armed guards in the school. Suicide was extremely rare. And our small town was in no way unusual.

It was a healthy, productive, safe environment for all and it was an extremely rare kid who took the wrong path in those days, and we sure weren't breeding sociopathic killers intent on creating chaos and mayhem of any kind, let alone deadly chaos and mayhem.

You can't convince me that the problem is the guns. It is a culture that is suppressing religious faith, that has made fathers unimportant, that exalts race consciousness and feminism and special interests as all important and ridicules and champions and encourages those who promote resentment, anger, violence, civil disobedience that violates the rights of others and punishes those who think or believe differently. It systematically destroys evidence of our common history as a people while promoting resentment, violence, hatred, disrespect and punishment for any who hold different beliefs or values.

No amount of gun control will fix the problem until we take a good, hard, intellectually honest look at that.

Last edited:
Possibly the most awesomely stupid argument we've seen as yet in this thread.

Children are not people. :rolleyes:

No they aren't. I learned that when I was about 4 years old and my father explained to me thst until I was capable of taking care if myself I was little more thsn property.

Possibly the most awesomely stupid argument we've seen as yet in this thread.

Children are not people. :rolleyes:

No they aren't. I learned that when I was about 4 years old and my father explained to me thst until I was capable of taking care if myself I was little more thsn property.

If your father taught you that you were "property" then it is little wonder that you turned out like you did.

the nra's mission is to stoke the fear and paranoia inherent in the american conservative

Forum List

Back