Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

Wonder how many of these little pukes want to man up, and start street by street confiscating AR-15's.

I'll have some sodas waiting

-Geaux

These kids are a joke. Even more, these funded trips are like a field trip to them. They could care less about the reason. Just a social event for them. Nothing more

-Geaux

You are an idiot....many of these kids and their families will be voting in November and in 2020....

Yep, and they'll lose like they always do

-Geaux

These kids are a joke. Even more, these funded trips are like a field trip to them. They could care less about the reason. Just a social event for them. Nothing more

-Geaux
Perhaps someone will shoot at your kids, or at you, with an AR, and then we will make fun of you, me boy.

Now Remember if your house is a gun free zone replace your porch light with a red one to show everyone you suppoer gun control

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

Those loons are lucky to have a 15 second attention span.

Translated: These kids who saw the business end of an AR15, were shot at, shot, and saw their friends die do not believe in the NRA as you do. So, you make up some stupid lies to make them look bad.
Truth is, to thinking people, you simply made yourself look bad. Really bad, me boy. You are, I am sure, a simple minded chicken hawk.

The vast majority of the kids on that campus didn't see anything, they weren't even in the same building. So keep telling your lies, we're done troll.

So, you think that kids who were hiding from the shooter, but did not get shot or see others shot should not be worried. Got it, me boy. But then you are an idiot. Just a simple NRA tool.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Yes oh dutiful regurgitator - Hop Hop

Donate | NRA

And yet you can't deny the truth about the NRA and the democrat party.....

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

the nra's mission is to stoke the fear and paranoia inherent in the american conservative

Yeah....no......

As I promised Nosmo King , I would acknowledge if the Washington DC protest did not become a violent event. So far today it appears that it has not and good for those attending the gathering. I still think they are going after the wrong target, but if they are not blocking vehicle and pedestrian traffic, blocking businesses or access to public buildings, etc. and not leaving a lot of trash and litter in their wake, I commend them.

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders...they will beg to be protected from themselves and the very same lowlifes they stand shoulder to shoulder with....haha
Think about that...you can’t make this shit up. Do we really need to wonder why nobody sane can take these Loons serious?

Beware Loser....many, many of these loons will be voting in November.....Can you say...Blue Wave?

Translated: These kids who saw the business end of an AR15, were shot at, shot, and saw their friends die do not believe in the NRA as you do. So, you make up some stupid lies to make them look bad.
Truth is, to thinking people, you simply made yourself look bad. Really bad, me boy. You are, I am sure, a simple minded chicken hawk.

The vast majority of the kids on that campus didn't see anything, they weren't even in the same building. So keep telling your lies, we're done troll.

I heard from one of the kids at the High School who supports the 2nd Amendent that the kids who are anti gun weren't even in the Freshman building when the shooting happened.....

Does anyone know if this is true?

This is a movement as real as the MLK movement. If you are a politician receiving NRA money....be afraid....BE VERY AFRAID!

-Geaux

You are an idiot....many of these kids and their families will be voting in November and in 2020....

Yes...and they have alerted the supporterss of the 2nd Amendment...that CNN townhall where they foamed at the mouth and screamed about banning all semi auto guns, including pistols was a wakeup call to all those gun owners who think they are safe from these gun grabbers....

LOL Fucking leftists....that's it throw rocks at someone who is shooting at you. Good gawd

Pennsylvania students will be armed with rocks in case of school shooting, superintendent says

SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. - There’s a rocky controversy when it comes to school safety in one Pennsylvania County.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel, testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

Pennsylvania students will be armed with rocks in case of school shooting, superintendent says
While that does sound stupid on the surface, it’s actually not a bad idea.

When I was in elementary school, we had a contest to see who could throw a softball the farthest. After beating every kid in the school, the teachers decided to put me up against the adults.
The only person who could beat me was a 27 year old guy.....and it wasn’t by much.

Getting smacked upside the head by a rock is going to do some damage. Having a bunch of kids throwing rocks increases the chances of one hitting the mark.
In most scenarios, it’s certainly better than doing nothing.

Having an armed teacher, and a bucket of rocks, is better than having only one or the other.

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.
Then how about allowing staff to be armed so they can shoot the killers like they did in Maryland?

There is a bit of a problem with your post, me boy. It lacks truth.
This was not a mass shooting, but a targeted shooting by a nut case with a PISTOL.
Second, the person who shot and killed the shooter was not part of the school staff, but rather a County Sherif Deputy.
So, you had a pistol wielding shooter, against a pistol wielding sherif deputy. No assault rifle was involved, and no intent was made by the shooter to kill a lot of people.
So, while it is a good outcome, and a good plan for saving lives, it has little to do with a typical mass shooting, me boy. And has absolutely nothing to do with handling mass shootings with an assault rifle involved. And absolutely nothing to do with arming the school staff.
No, all it lacks for you to like it is multiple murders. The kid was shot and killed by a person in the school with a gun. Don't twist it around with your gun hating liberal bullshit!

Really, me con troll. There is no similarity between the Maryland shooting, where a person came in to shoot a person, and did so. And was then shot an killed by a deputy sherif. And, say, the Florida school experience.
But the difference matters. Marryland was NOT by definition a mass shooting. This guy did not have a 30 shot ar15. Just a pistol. So, if you talk to experts relative to engagements with shooters with assault weapons, they will all tell you that a trained person with a pistol will likely die. And a teacher with a pistol will almost certainly die.
If we could have simple one on ones like in Maryland, then it would be different. But the norm is Florida, Las Vegas, various churches, and schools. Where the shooter has an AR and lots of magazines. So, there you go, me boy. Sorry, but you have a simple mind and tried to simplify a complex situation so your simple mind, like yours, could understand it.

Wow....you really don't know what you are talking about....

the worst mass shooting in U.S. history was Virginia Tech...the shooter killed 32 students with 2 pistols.....

And no....trained experts will not tell you that you will die if you fight an AR-15 with a pistol.....you have no idea what you are talking about....especially inside a building where the rifle can't exploit long distances...

You don't have any idea what you are talking about...

The truth......and the numbers...

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)
26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle (saved 26 + lives)

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

-Geaux

Is this quote from Germany in the late 30’s, Venezuela 15 years ago or the US today? Hard to see much difference.

Sounds like a perfect time to go loot their homes and take the stuff they looted last time and put it back!

hehe

How would you like to sit in school and wonder if a shooter is going to kill you today, a great learning environment isn't it.
Then how about allowing staff to be armed so they can shoot the killers like they did in Maryland?

This was not a mass shooting, but a targeted shooting by a nut case with a PISTOL.
Second, the person who shot and killed the shooter was not part of the school staff, but rather a County Sherif Deputy.
So, you had a pistol wielding shooter, against a pistol wielding sherif deputy. No assault rifle was involved, and no intent was made by the shooter to kill a lot of people.
So, while it is a good outcome, and a good plan for saving lives, it has little to do with a typical mass shooting, me boy. And has absolutely nothing to do with handling mass shootings with an assault rifle involved. And absolutely nothing to do with arming the school staff.
No, all it lacks for you to like it is multiple murders. The kid was shot and killed by a person in the school with a gun. Don't twist it around with your gun hating liberal bullshit!

Really, me con troll. There is no similarity between the Maryland shooting, where a person came in to shoot a person, and did so. And was then shot an killed by a deputy sherif. And, say, the Florida school experience.
But the difference matters. Marryland was NOT by definition a mass shooting. This guy did not have a 30 shot ar15. Just a pistol. So, if you talk to experts relative to engagements with shooters with assault weapons, they will all tell you that a trained person with a pistol will likely die. And a teacher with a pistol will almost certainly die.
If we could have simple one on ones like in Maryland, then it would be different. But the norm is Florida, Las Vegas, various churches, and schools. Where the shooter has an AR and lots of magazines. So, there you go, me boy. Sorry, but you have a simple mind and tried to simplify a complex situation so your simple mind, like yours, could understand it.

But the norm is Florida, Las Vegas, various churches, and schools. Where the shooter has an AR and lots of magazines.

The norm is not these shootings...the majority of mass public shootings are with pistols, not rifles......and of the rifles, the AR-15 isn't the most common....

The casualty counts from all mass public shooting from 1982-2017....notice, a rental truck murdered more people than each of these mass shootings.....and lawn mowers kill more people every year than mass shootings do....

as do cars...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

Total # of dead victims.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

hehe

Any of the mass shootings could have been done with a pump action shot gun or revolvers.....you have no idea what you are talking about...

Forum List

Back